Pomona Christmas Parade features loca...

Pomona Christmas Parade features local heroes, Olympic star, Army band

There are 1 comment on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Pomona Christmas Parade features local heroes, Olympic star, Army band. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Youth athletic groups, car clubs, marching bands, equestrian units and Santa Claus will be among those participating in the 2012 Pomona Christmas Parade on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Angel gomez

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
My family and i enjoyed the parade however it was very un organized. We love Pomona.Merry Christmas to all in Pomona the Cooks,Pruitts,Marceleno,Rivas, and Rosenbloom families, love Angel,Juan,amd Isabella.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 59 min ClearPhartts 33,710
Glendora Flashback car show 21 hr Ted 6
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 19 Im mee 4,851
News After Virginia violence, far right and white na... Aug 18 Solarman 1
Review: Elephant Bar Restaurant Aug 18 ONTARIO CA ELEPHA... 32
Review: 1-800 Radiator (May '09) Aug 17 DAS 124
Review: Historic Downtown Ontario Aug 17 DOWNTOWN ONTARIO CA 47

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages