First Prev
of 6
Next Last
All Smiles

Covina, CA

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Wacked out words from Bill C.(sounds kind of BackDoor racists, to me!) Bill C. likes to post his two-faced boloney on GlendoraPatch.com

There's a good and bad side to diversity, people are just afraid to talk about the bad because they'll be called racist and worst.

There are well over 100 nationalities in Southern California alone and we are supposed to be all things to all people but that's pretty much unrealistic

Our greatest common goal, regardless of where we're from or what we look like, should be the ability to communicate with one another.

Sadly I see this problem getting worse and not better.

Remember and honor your traditions as you will, but people need to assimilate to what's now their new home and future.

Learning others customs like traditional dances is a good thing.

Seeing a wide variety of people and eating new foods are great, I myself love foreign films.

When it comes to where I live though I want to have good honest neighbors and reside in a law abiding and safe community.

What that community looks like on the outside is not a big deal, making sure I can understand everyone and they can understand me is.

It makes for a more cohesive society and I think makes people more understanding of each other.
Skid Mark

Anaheim, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2011
It doesn't sound that way to you Mark, you're a liar. You're also a known moron and racist Mark, calling people Peckerwoods which you've done here shows that. Why don't you post your name on Patch and try to make a point. Than again, you are a 100% yellow bastard so I guess that won't happen will it?
Skid Mark

Anaheim, CA

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Mark attacks someone on another board here because he isn't man enough or smart enough to do it there. What are you waiting for Mark?
Citizen X

Santa Paula, CA

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Looked over on patch after reading this and Mark of course said nothing there. Another day and another post to show what a chicken shit Mark really is, nothing new.
Special X

La Puente, CA

#5 Jun 16, 2011
Special X hasn't been a very good poster lately nor ever, foul mouthed, gutter lips spew nothing but Glendora, California trash - maybe someone should call Athens Services and hall them away?
Worn out Bill C

La Puente, CA

#6 Jun 16, 2011
Bill C. or Robert Carptenter behavior is deplorable and very little of his constant rantings are issue oriented, they are low brow character attacks and little else.

Bill C. or Robert Carpenter brings up issues that matter little in my life, and are usually poorly thought out but hh posts anyway on forums.

As they both are usually 100% negative their song and dance gets pretty worn and old.

I will ignore their content unless others with credibility spoke on the same issues.

Since Bill C. or Robert Carpenter live in Los Angeles County, with in the city limits of Glendora, California - like others who rant and rave, they can not vote in any local election.

Bill C. or Robert Carpenter is a false name, but what the heck - those that support the likes of douglas Tessitor are 'false' in the first place.
Citizen X

Santa Paula, CA

#7 Jun 16, 2011
Just read Patch and the only negative comment about what the guy said is by Mark here and he is ignored by 99.99 of Glendora. That says it all. He couldn't even come up with his own words in this post, a very sad little nobody. Life sucks to be Mark.
Nozzle

Covina, CA

#8 Jun 16, 2011
In reality Bill C. or Robert Carpenter is nothing more than a Fleets E. salesman!

And he or she lives in Los Angeles County.
Billy seas

San Dimas, CA

#9 Jun 20, 2011
Bil C. Makes trouble for (him or her) self in the Glendorapatch.com electronic news letter (city hall propaganda), this has long been a problem.

Douglas Tessitor or anyone of his loyal supporter's will, spit, call names and be UGLY to any poster who disaproves in any shape or form of the communists bull coming out of Glendora, California city hall.

Some posters have called 'bill c. for what 'it' is.

Mr Bill...Don't bother us citizens. Once a smart and informed citizen gets under your skin you are in trouble, especially with your present thoughts and mentality that there's is no risk on your actions with the public.
Citizen X

Santa Paula, CA

#10 Jun 20, 2011
I doubt the guy worries about what a coward like Smith thinks. Looks like Smith is scared to death to put his name to anything on Patch. Who isn't Smith afraid of?
Spitters

San Dimas, CA

#11 Jun 20, 2011
Yep, those spitters are the Douglas/Murabito GANG.

Donations will be accepted at each city council meeting held in Glendora, California from now on, June 28, 2011 - donation buckets and long faces will be presented and passed around.
Nice

Anaheim, CA

#12 Jun 21, 2011
Smith is owned by people on other boards where he doesn't even post. You need some tlc from Eddie boy.
Groddy Hills

La Puente, CA

#13 Jun 21, 2011
I know it shouldn't matter where our council members live, but it would be great to say we have a council member who lives in a different side of the city.
Citizen X

Santa Paula, CA

#14 Jun 21, 2011
That would be fine Mark, only thing is it can't be anyone associated with you or anyone who you've ever been associated with. By the way, John wants coffee tonight, don't forget it!
Goudy Hills

La Puente, CA

#15 Jun 21, 2011
I know it shouldn't matter where our council members live.

But it would be great to say we have a council member who lives in a different sides of the city.
Everyone Knows

Orange, CA

#16 Jun 22, 2011
It would be great to say Mark Smith moved out of town. People can hope.
Goudy Golf

La Puente, CA

#17 Jun 22, 2011
When does the Department of Justice get involved in all the Civil Rights Cases taking place in Glendora, California?
In Light

La Puente, CA

#18 Jun 22, 2011
In light of Glendora's current economic outlook for 2011-2012, the gutless city council should have 'fired' Chris Jeffers, removing him from city manager position and replaceing him with Brends Fisher would have been the best move ever!
Citizen X

Santa Paula, CA

#19 Jun 22, 2011
What Mark knows about anything is dwarfed by his mental illness.
In Light

Covina, CA

#20 Jun 22, 2011
In light of Glendora's current economic outlook for 2011-2012.

The gutless Glendora city council should have 'fired' Chris Jeffers, removing him from city manager position and replaceing him with Brenda Fisher would have been the best move ever!

P.S. Douglas Tessitor, Gene Murabito and Terry Kent are the master minds (more added later) that created this mess for Glendora, California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Here pharters 33,082
News Ontario woman to stand trial in husband's slaying (Dec '08) 18 hr Lopez 167
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) 22 hr Jeri perdue 21
News Motorcycle rider dies after losing control in O... (Sep '09) Sun NERI 27
Lavar Ball Sat OllllllO 1
News Chino Hills isn't free of gangs (Feb '08) May 18 Veritas 56
Review: 1-800 Radiator (May '09) May 17 Jefher 123

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages