Kevin

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Great low prices, you will be amaze, worth to check it out...
John

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

If you looking for a good deal on motorcycle accessories, you must not miss out this online store, which is t-motorsports.com , you will find out lots of great deal in this online store. Motorcycle helmet, brand new Chinese scooter started $570 each. Also, the coupon code in their business description is still works, hurry and act fast... I bought a new DOT Full face helmet, dual visors for a steal deal...
Mario

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

found another coupon code for this site, FREE shipping purchase over $100 or more. But, only on helmets, gloves, and goggles. Hurry! It expired on 11/30/2012. Coupon Code: Y60Y0FDG15R90
Customer not Happy

Apex, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I have made a purchase from these people, came to find out that what I bought from them was no good and had been very upset. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
BEWARE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Beware: what a pce of shit company. Stay away from. No good. Parts dont fit my bike and they say they will and they will not pay for shipping. They want to give me $7 and keep the product. What a crock. They sent out chrome plated parts in a package with no packing in it and they want me to put these parts that dont fit and are all scratched up dinged up on my show bike. No way. Spread the word. All they are is theives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pomona Discussions

Search the Pomona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
My boy Tim Donnelly (Feb '13) 7 hr Show Off 11
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) 8 hr jorge 182
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Fight On 26,078
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr Follow the dog 15,655
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Beyond 199,073
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) 15 hr Nature 64
Shoe thrower a tea party nut 15 hr Res Wing 1
•••
•••

Pomona News Video

•••
Pomona Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pomona Jobs

•••