UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17580 Feb 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
35 to 21
Don't care who wins. It gets me the 6 I need.:-)
funny... its all about the $$$$$
Went to Bristol Farms and got a few Lbs of BB ribs to smoke tomorrow.

Westwood

#17581 Feb 2, 2013
the Bigot troll fight on loves to judge himself, all thumbs up and give everyone else thumbs down, what a troll
Bruin For Life

United States

#17582 Feb 2, 2013
49rs 31 Ravens 17
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17583 Feb 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Come on folks predictions for sunday?
24 to 21 49ers
Welcome IE trojan
Thank you .... seriously , my prediction before I read your post was: 24 to 20 49ers , I say the Ravens will score 2 TD'a and 2 FG's ,and the difference in my prediction than yours is , I say the Ravens will have the last possession ,but will be screwed because they need a TD not a field goal and will fall short....should be interesting,enjoy the game.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17584 Feb 2, 2013
And , hopefully , the Lakers will lose ass in the morning and get the day started off on a good note!,lol
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17585 Feb 2, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
And , hopefully , the Lakers will lose ass in the morning and get the day started off on a good note!,lol
Hi ya toots, hows about you and I have a beer over at Sharkeez in M_B, it's a topix tradition that I ask out all the hunks especially Trojan meat. I usually have my way with Bruins who are easy like "Bruin for Life" and Tony From ELA, those two are ez sluts, playing hard to get only turns me on, It's obvious you're a flaming queen so whattya say hun?....Go Bruins!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17586 Feb 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Class?? CT class??? it's like asking a wh ore to stop wearing short skirts and 6 inch stilletos.
Oh I dig chicks that look like that!

Where is your rivalry spirit boys? This Trojan is not a pussy-footer so what would you expect when our basketball team that is "supposed" to have no chance against the prima donna of West Coast basketball schools and BEATS them on their home court! Yeah you know you (B)ruins will here from me :)

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17587 Feb 3, 2013
BTW, I bet I have more faith in my basketball team then you do in your basketball coach...HaHa

Westwood

#17588 Feb 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Let me inform you of our Bigot resident Troll.... fight_on, PPPrick and Artie Manhattan are one in the same, for some reason he has a hard on for me and likes to stalk me, beware of the Troll he is NOT a Bruin fan but a "so called trojan fan" (that most trojan fans here Ignore (like trojan warned you about)
You have been warned :)

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17589 Feb 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I dig chicks that look like that!
Where is your rivalry spirit boys? This Trojan is not a pussy-footer so what would you expect when our basketball team that is "supposed" to have no chance against the prima donna of West Coast basketball schools and BEATS them on their home court! Yeah you know you (B)ruins will here from me :)
Yeah, we want to "here" from you, especially since you disappear for 2 weeks after every USC loss, by making lame excuses that you're leaving on a long vacation to Brazil, but due to the humiliation of losing the last 6 of 7 games, you lied about not only visiting Brazil but this time you went on complete South American tours buahahahahaha YOU ARE A BIG PU SSY!! As for you celebration of USC's win over UCLA, please be our guest, as we completely understand how difficult it has been for you to have ANYTHING to cheer about. LMAO.

Just know that we have one more game to play, and maybe this time you will have the balls to make a $100.00 wager with me bytch! and then after basketball season we have baseball season which meanc the pain continues for you and you overhyped athletic program.

#17590 Feb 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
BTW, I bet I have more faith in my basketball team then you do in your basketball coach...HaHa
Let's make a $100.00 wager right now, right here on our next game...whattaya say pu $$y?

#17591 Feb 3, 2013
Bruins and Trojans playing in the Super Bowl Rosters today:

UCLA - 1
USC - 0
BIG DOWN THERE

Anniston, AL

#17592 Feb 3, 2013
BIG DOWN THERE wrote:
Ravens 33 49'rs 32
Great pick
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#17593 Feb 3, 2013
It was so nice of John Harbaugh to dedicate the Lombardi trophy to OJ.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17594 Feb 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
It was so nice of John Harbaugh to dedicate the Lombardi trophy to OJ.
Ya I agree, despite the fact he broke our hearts in 67, back then I was a young queen madly in love with Kurt Altenburg, I imagine the size of Oj's wang would rival my lover The Clown....Go Bruins!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17595 Feb 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we want to "here" from you, especially since you disappear for 2 weeks after every USC loss, by making lame excuses that you're leaving on a long vacation to Brazil, but due to the humiliation of losing the last 6 of 7 games, you lied about not only visiting Brazil but this time you went on complete South American tours buahahahahaha YOU ARE A BIG PU SSY!! As for you celebration of USC's win over UCLA, please be our guest, as we completely understand how difficult it has been for you to have ANYTHING to cheer about. LMAO.
Just know that we have one more game to play, and maybe this time you will have the balls to make a $100.00 wager with me bytch! and then after basketball season we have baseball season which meanc the pain continues for you and you overhyped athletic program.
ALERT everyone - Rob is off his meds again - ALERT. Side effects are delusion, conjecture, heresay, and troll-like symptoms. Severe reactions include anger, unrealistic online challenges, and pouring of liquid over underserving people. Contact Bill Walton for medicinal assistance if necessary! HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17596 Feb 3, 2013
No matter who anyone was rooting for, GREAT Super Bowl game this year!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17597 Feb 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
No matter who anyone was rooting for, GREAT Super Bowl game this year!
yah, and zero trOJans playing in it Buahahaha,..while n this game we had one Bruin winning a Super Bowl Ring while another Bruin received the loudest ovation when being introduced as a new member of the NFL Hall Of Fame.

Go Bruins!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17598 Feb 3, 2013
I see you still lack the balls to bet $100.00 on the next UCLA USC game...what happen to all faith on your trOJans and their coach, bytch?

#17599 Feb 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, and zero trOJans playing in it Buahahaha,..while n this game we had one Bruin winning a Super Bowl Ring while another Bruin received the loudest ovation when being introduced as a new member of the NFL Hall Of Fame.
Go Bruins!!!
Not bad for a "basketball" school eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montclair temporarily allows temple to increase... (Sep '09) 3 hr Jenny King 42
Glendora can not handle permits 8 hr One Seven times 1
Officer Shaun Diamond 10 hr Wally Berri 1
Douglas Tessitor wants standards of decorum (Feb '12) 13 hr short one 31
Council proposes Arizona boycott (Apr '10) 14 hr Don Mateo 250
Glendora neews fresh eyes 22 hr stake holders 2
Is there a drug problem at Glendora High? (Sep '09) Wed fogger 79

Pomona News Video

Pomona Dating
Find my Match