UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
16,361 - 16,380 of 26,736 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

> Yeah, welcome back Traveler! Uh, what time does Bait Car come on?
>:|

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, these next 7 months and 9 days will be longest 7 months and 9 days of my life since August 30 of 2012.
Well Rob that should give you enough time to talk about UCLA winning the National Championship and Hundley being the Heisman winner...Oh wait, all that kind of sounds familiar to me...

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well Rob that should give you enough time to talk about UCLA winning the National Championship and Hundley being the Heisman winner...Oh wait, all that kind of sounds familiar to me...
Yeah, it should sound familiar to you there CT...but I guess we won't be hearing all the mumble jumble from you, I'm pretty sure you have learned your lesson? hahaha
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...but I guess we won't be hearing all the mumble jumble from you, I'm pretty sure you have learned your lesson? hahaha
Yes! One of you is more than enough.:-)

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! One of you is more than enough.:-)
yah, we don't need any more CTs.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it should sound familiar to you there CT...but I guess we won't be hearing all the mumble jumble from you, I'm pretty sure you have learned your lesson? hahaha
Certainly this season was a disappointment and an eye opener. With the talent, experience, and expectations we had, I think many of you would have been thinking the same things had it been your team. Never-the-less, I will evaluate our incoming group and make my assessments appropriately. I am looking forward to seeing Max VS Max in the spring and bringing the bell back to its rightful place!

USC - WE ALWAYS FIGHT ON

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, we don't need any more CTs.
I will take that as being irreplaceable! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
#21 Oregon versus #24 UCLA in hoops, start time 30 minutes!
Go Bruins!!!
So howd that go for you! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA's Recruiting Class of 2013 sure is looking good!!! we are now #9 and have passed up USC who is now #10 thanks to two commitments yesterday in Tyler Foreman a DB from Crespi and Johnny Johnson from Fresno, both are 4-star players. Go Bruins!!!
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z...
And by they way, UCLA is #11 on rivals.com only 2 positions difference, and I must mention it because some of you only go by what rivals says.
Hold the outdated cell phone Robbie. USC now has a verbal from Jalen Ramsey, the #2 CB in the country. That makes the sixth 5 star player coming to USC in this years class. We are talking 5 star Rob, get it? Oh, wait, you are UCLA, you dont get it! HaHa

USC - FIVE STAR DESTINATION

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So howd that go for you! HaHa
Pac-12 Conf All
Oregon (16) 5-0 16-2
UCLA 5-1 15-4
Arizona (6) 4-1 16-1
Washington 4-1 12-6
Arizona St. 3-2 14-4
USC 3-3 8-11
Just saying.....
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>With the talent, experience, and expectations we had, I think many of you would have been thinking the same things had it been your team.
Of course, they would have. Even w/o all of that talent, you'd have thought they were going to win the past 5 or 6 Pac 10/12 championships, with the stuff that was being posted in August. LOL!!

That broken clock was finally close to being right.:-)
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the outdated cell phone Robbie. USC now has a verbal from Jalen Ramsey, the #2 CB in the country. That makes the sixth 5 star player coming to USC in this years class. We are talking 5 star Rob, get it? Oh, wait, you are UCLA, you dont get it! HaHa
5-stars don't mean SHYT!!! if those 5-stars aren't filling the holes that need to be filled, two OLine in your class!!! Do you realize how pathetic your class really is when you're not recruiting the right personnel??? Apparently you don't get it do you? Games are won in the trenches, you need OLine to give the QB time to pass and to open the holes for the running gam. USC is Super thin at OLine and also no depth at DLine...once again games are won in the trenches.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>5-stars don't mean SHYT!!! if those 5-stars aren't filling the holes that need to be filled, two OLine in your class!!! Do you realize how pathetic your class really is when you're not recruiting the right personnel??? Apparently you don't get it do you? Games are won in the trenches, you need OLine to give the QB time to pass and to open the holes for the running gam. USC is Super thin at OLine and also no depth at DLine...once again games are won in the trenches.
Yah but they got a 5 star CB and Water Boy, the water will be squeezed out to the poor players that cant get their own drink, come on Rob that's Major. heaven forbid a player gets its own water, maybe Matt "The Waterboy" Leinart will come back as a Grad. Assistant water boy After all he's a 1st ballot HOF water boy.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ya I was the best water boy at Serra High, I would wash the balls too mostly in the showers after practice hehehe. I would do anything to get close to my beloved Kurt.A...man he was beautiful......Go Bruins!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Games are won in the trenches, you need OLine to give the QB time to pass and to open the holes for the running gam. USC is Super thin at OLine and also no depth at DLine...once again games are won in the trenches.
Somebody forgot to tell that to Baylor! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah but they got a 5 star CB and Water Boy, the water will be squeezed out to the poor players that cant get their own drink, come on Rob that's Major. heaven forbid a player gets its own water, maybe Matt "The Waterboy" Leinart will come back as a Grad. Assistant water boy After all he's a 1st ballot HOF water boy.
Speaking of "squeezed out", I wouldnt be parading around that overconfident (B)ruin goosestep if I were any of you, as UCLA was squeezed right out of the Top 25 and back into their familiar territory of uncertainty. You guys played the very worst D in the country (Baylor), you do realize that?! HaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I will take that as being irreplaceable! HaHa
For some reason, your buddy hasn't been on here bragging about Manti anymore.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody forgot to tell that to Baylor! HaHa
yah, too bad Jaylen Ramsey wasn't on the field vs. UCLA, ND, Oregon,Stanford, Arizona and Georgia Tech. Touched!!! Sucka!!!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the outdated cell phone Robbie. USC now has a verbal from Jalen Ramsey, the #2 CB in the country. That makes the sixth 5 star player coming to USC in this years class. We are talking 5 star Rob, get it? Oh, wait, you are UCLA, you dont get it! HaHa
BTW, speaking of 5-star recruits, an inside source revealed to me thar tomorrow UCLA is getting 5-star commitment and a 4-star commitment in Priest Willis and Tashan Goodman...and Keily Fitts might not be too far behind, so when it's all said and done UCLA will dwarf USC's 2013 class.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, speaking of 5-star recruits, an inside source revealed to me thar tomorrow UCLA is getting 5-star commitment and a 4-star commitment in Priest Willis and Tashan Goodman...and Keily Fitts might not be too far behind, so when it's all said and done UCLA will dwarf USC's 2013 class.
Ya I see you got my email babe thanks for the props...Go 5 star Bruin Bunz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pomona Forum right now

Search the Pomona Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 50 min Right Direction 200,361
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 55 min SS stuff again 4,896
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 6 hr taralynn tee 4,788
east side pomona rifa (Mar '08) Tue CLM GANG 246
Review: Relax Massage Tue Jerr 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
For Pomona, gangs are not a new problem (Feb '08) Jul 28 SgvKills 336
•••
•••

Pomona News Video

•••
•••

Pomona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pomona People Search