UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17269 Jan 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So howd that go for you! HaHa
Pac-12 Conf All
Oregon (16) 5-0 16-2
UCLA 5-1 15-4
Arizona (6) 4-1 16-1
Washington 4-1 12-6
Arizona St. 3-2 14-4
USC 3-3 8-11
Just saying.....
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17270 Jan 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>With the talent, experience, and expectations we had, I think many of you would have been thinking the same things had it been your team.
Of course, they would have. Even w/o all of that talent, you'd have thought they were going to win the past 5 or 6 Pac 10/12 championships, with the stuff that was being posted in August. LOL!!

That broken clock was finally close to being right.:-)
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#17271 Jan 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the outdated cell phone Robbie. USC now has a verbal from Jalen Ramsey, the #2 CB in the country. That makes the sixth 5 star player coming to USC in this years class. We are talking 5 star Rob, get it? Oh, wait, you are UCLA, you dont get it! HaHa
USC - FIVE STAR DESTINATION
5-stars don't mean SHYT!!! if those 5-stars aren't filling the holes that need to be filled, two OLine in your class!!! Do you realize how pathetic your class really is when you're not recruiting the right personnel??? Apparently you don't get it do you? Games are won in the trenches, you need OLine to give the QB time to pass and to open the holes for the running gam. USC is Super thin at OLine and also no depth at DLine...once again games are won in the trenches.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17272 Jan 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>5-stars don't mean SHYT!!! if those 5-stars aren't filling the holes that need to be filled, two OLine in your class!!! Do you realize how pathetic your class really is when you're not recruiting the right personnel??? Apparently you don't get it do you? Games are won in the trenches, you need OLine to give the QB time to pass and to open the holes for the running gam. USC is Super thin at OLine and also no depth at DLine...once again games are won in the trenches.
Yah but they got a 5 star CB and Water Boy, the water will be squeezed out to the poor players that cant get their own drink, come on Rob that's Major. heaven forbid a player gets its own water, maybe Matt "The Waterboy" Leinart will come back as a Grad. Assistant water boy After all he's a 1st ballot HOF water boy.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17273 Jan 22, 2013
Ya I was the best water boy at Serra High, I would wash the balls too mostly in the showers after practice hehehe. I would do anything to get close to my beloved Kurt.A...man he was beautiful......Go Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17274 Jan 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Games are won in the trenches, you need OLine to give the QB time to pass and to open the holes for the running gam. USC is Super thin at OLine and also no depth at DLine...once again games are won in the trenches.
Somebody forgot to tell that to Baylor! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#17275 Jan 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah but they got a 5 star CB and Water Boy, the water will be squeezed out to the poor players that cant get their own drink, come on Rob that's Major. heaven forbid a player gets its own water, maybe Matt "The Waterboy" Leinart will come back as a Grad. Assistant water boy After all he's a 1st ballot HOF water boy.
Speaking of "squeezed out", I wouldnt be parading around that overconfident (B)ruin goosestep if I were any of you, as UCLA was squeezed right out of the Top 25 and back into their familiar territory of uncertainty. You guys played the very worst D in the country (Baylor), you do realize that?! HaHa
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#17276 Jan 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I will take that as being irreplaceable! HaHa
For some reason, your buddy hasn't been on here bragging about Manti anymore.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17277 Jan 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody forgot to tell that to Baylor! HaHa
yah, too bad Jaylen Ramsey wasn't on the field vs. UCLA, ND, Oregon,Stanford, Arizona and Georgia Tech. Touched!!! Sucka!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17278 Jan 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the outdated cell phone Robbie. USC now has a verbal from Jalen Ramsey, the #2 CB in the country. That makes the sixth 5 star player coming to USC in this years class. We are talking 5 star Rob, get it? Oh, wait, you are UCLA, you dont get it! HaHa
BTW, speaking of 5-star recruits, an inside source revealed to me thar tomorrow UCLA is getting 5-star commitment and a 4-star commitment in Priest Willis and Tashan Goodman...and Keily Fitts might not be too far behind, so when it's all said and done UCLA will dwarf USC's 2013 class.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17279 Jan 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, speaking of 5-star recruits, an inside source revealed to me thar tomorrow UCLA is getting 5-star commitment and a 4-star commitment in Priest Willis and Tashan Goodman...and Keily Fitts might not be too far behind, so when it's all said and done UCLA will dwarf USC's 2013 class.
Ya I see you got my email babe thanks for the props...Go 5 star Bruin Bunz!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17280 Jan 22, 2013
CT you big fat liar Ramsey has NOT committed to USC, according to rivals.com he is down to 3 schools....and today USC had ANOTHER recommitment, it looks like they lost another 5-star in their DE Hatcher. Things are looking pretty bleak at South Central these days.:'(
Bruin For Life

United States

#17281 Jan 22, 2013
http://louisville.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.... I forgot, here's the link...Artie Mnahattan I'm not even reading one of your posts so you're wasting your time, you PPPrick.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17283 Jan 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
I stand corrected, you did get Jalen Ramsey, but you lost John Hatcher a 5-star De that you desperately needed...so the rankings remain UNCHANGED UCLA #9 USC #10 http://recruiting.scout.com/ and what's up with USC losing 3 DLinemen? Miley Fitts, Ed Vanderdoes, and John Hatcher? And from what I'm reading you might also lose Trevot that would be the 4th decommit DL...this can only mean 2 things, 1. Recruits are starting to see the decay of USC or 2. Orgeron is about to get another job and he's planning on taking his recruits with him ...your thoughts?
Bruin For Life

United States

#17284 Jan 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
CT you big fat liar Ramsey has NOT committed to USC, according to rivals.com he is down to 3 schools....and today USC had ANOTHER recommitment, it looks like they lost another 5-star in their DE Hatcher. Things are looking pretty bleak at South Central these days.:'(
I stand corrected.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17285 Jan 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
http://louisville.rivals.com/b arrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo= &sid=&script=content.a sp&cid=1463243&fid= &tid=&mid=&rid= I forgot, here's the link...Artie Mnahattan I'm not even reading one of your posts so you're wasting your time, you PPPrick.
R U still jellus of my boyhood fantasies of Kurt Altenberg? Roberto please, you know that only turns me on....Go Bruins!

San Marino, CA

#17286 Jan 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason, your buddy hasn't been on here bragging about Manti anymore.
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Yeah the hag has been laying low, probably even lower then she laid in her old hooker days back in the fifties... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#17287 Jan 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, speaking of 5-star recruits, an inside source revealed to me thar tomorrow UCLA is getting 5-star commitment and a 4-star commitment in Priest Willis and Tashan Goodman...and Keily Fitts might not be too far behind, so when it's all said and done UCLA will dwarf USC's 2013 class.
Name me the last time the (B)ruins landed a 5 star recruit? And dont say Hundley because he was realigned to a 4 star as the signing day got closer... HaHa

USC - HOME TO THE FIVE STAR
UCLA - HOME TO THE FAMOUS STAR (NOW OFFERING THE P-DIDDY AND RICE JUNIOR BURGERS)

San Marino, CA

#17288 Jan 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Pac-12 Conf All
UCLA 5-1 15-4
USC 3-3 8-11
Just saying.....
Wow, thats right. The Trojans are only two games back of the (B)ruins. Better be careful of our cross-town matchups. Your boys havent done too well in those lately. Just saying.... HaHa

USC - 1-1 WITH CANTI (AND ONLY A 2 POINT LOSS AGAINST OREGON)
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17289 Jan 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the hag has been laying low, probably even lower then she laid in her old hooker days back in the fifties... HaHa
Ya Wolffie told me that she popped Barry O's cherry back in the 1970's that's why he ran away to the mainland, then she broke in Manti who turned kweer shortly after.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clear water group wayne lee 7 hr more readers views 2
D Boyer tells more lies 7 hr Kicked out 3
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) Sep 26 YGxHT 341
News Pomona: Armando Vidana, 25 (Oct '09) Sep 26 3rd Streeter 25
Vote For Donald Trump Sep 24 Go Blue Forever 8
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
Pomona Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Rick 2

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages