UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Corona, CA

#16403 Dec 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I will say, he really did have a fantastic year! There were a few games I watched where your guys were stopped dead in the water and Franklin somehow squirted thru and fell forward to get the first. In case you (B)ruins might not remember, Marcus Allen was the originator of that back in his college days!
USC - ALWAYS WINNER (69% WINNING PERCENTAGE UNDER LANE KIFFIN)
I loved Marcus Allen, I used to go to the USC practices when he was there - because my H.S. team mate played 2 years with Marcus Allen, Allen was a beast!
Bruin For Life

Corona, CA

#16404 Dec 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I had heard the Trojans had an international following but clever (B)ruin propaganda is not what I had in mind! LOL
Apparently the Trojans do have an international following, especially in Taiwan, check out. I promise you will laugh.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16405 Dec 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>PP please dont ask that hag for her opinion. it will spew out to be all island slanted, while throwing in a few name drops, to go along with the multiple residences... REAL football fans really dont need to hear her crap regurgitated over and over... HaHa
Well Mister Traveler, I personally like the hag...I mean Miss Wolfie. DabNabIt, now you are confusing me :/

West Hollywood, CA

#16406 Dec 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I loved Marcus Allen, I used to go to the USC practices when he was there - because my H.S. team mate played 2 years with Marcus Allen, Allen was a beast!
Lifer, you sound like you may be classified in the "old man" group by that revelation :/

Anyway, Go Bruins, old or not!

West Hollywood, CA

#16407 Dec 5, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
friend sent this to my work email a few weeks back just watched it, One of the funniest things I have seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qex2RTrOgKgXX
Plase Nation, I do not like to think we Bruins stoop so low as to incorporate that tyrant Adolf Hitler in our quest to make people giggle :(

Go Bruins, stay fair!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16408 Dec 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>opinions are like ass holes we all have one, sometimes favorable and sometimes not so favorable...
Yup. That's why I read this far and that was it.

Wow! Are you finally catching on and realzing you didn't "prove" shit. You only proved why your opinion is what it is.

No problem. I don't care what your opinion is. The opinion of someone who posts the kind of BS posts you do does not matter to me.

So, fight on and fuck off! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16409 Dec 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I will say, he really did have a fantastic year! There were a few games I watched where your guys were stopped dead in the water and Franklin somehow squirted thru and fell forward to get the first.
Yeah, too bad he waited until his senior year to do it!

But better late than never.

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#16410 Dec 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. That's why I read this far and that was it.
Wow! Are you finally catching on and realzing you didn't "prove" shit. You only proved why your opinion is what it is.
No problem. I don't care what your opinion is. The opinion of someone who posts the kind of BS posts you do does not matter to me.
So, fight on and fuck off! LOL!!
you're in denial of your own posts? Lmafao what a complete tool...all it would take is fir you to say "yes, I posted all that shit, I am embarrassed by it. I must have had my head up my ass. I must have had one too many shots of whisky, and I acted stupid" and that's all it would take...BUT NOOOOO, you're too proud to admit you were and are an ass hole...ONE QUESTION, where those your posts? Or did one if your schizo personalities post for you? LMFAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16412 Dec 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're in denial of your own posts? Lmafao what a complete tool...all it would take is fir you to say "yes, I posted all that shit, I am embarrassed by it. I must have had my head up my ass. I must have had one too many shots of whisky, and I acted stupid" and that's all it would take...BUT NOOOOO, you're too proud to admit you were and are an ass hole...ONE QUESTION, where those your posts? Or did one if your schizo personalities post for you? LMFAO
This, coming from someone who has posted more hypocritical and delusional bullshit than ANYONE!! Freaking hilarious!!

Quit smoking pot. It's eating your brain!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16413 Dec 6, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
This, coming from someone who has posted more hypocritical and delusional bullshit than ANYONE!! Freaking hilarious!!
someone say pot????

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#16414 Dec 6, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
someone say pot????
I imagined this being said by Cosmo Kramer as he bursts through Jerry Seinfeld's apartment door as Jerry and Elaine were sitting on the couch having an inconsequential conversation about kitchen utensils.
Bruin For Life

United States

#16415 Dec 6, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
For example?? just one example that In Your Opinion, makes me delusional and hilarious...just ONE EXAMPLE...waiting.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16418 Dec 6, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagined this being said by Cosmo Kramer as he bursts through Jerry Seinfeld's apartment door as Jerry and Elaine were sitting on the couch having an inconsequential conversation about kitchen utensils.

West Hollywood, CA

#16419 Dec 6, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
someone say pot????
Nation please, we Bruins should not publicly discuss pot, especially with all that talk of dealers on our campus :(

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16420 Dec 6, 2012
congratulations Marqise Lee winning the Biletnikoff award

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#16421 Dec 6, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>For example?? just one example that In Your Opinion, makes me delusional and hilarious...just ONE EXAMPLE...waiting.
Damn! it's a good thing I didn't hold my breath!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16422 Dec 6, 2012

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#16423 Dec 6, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently the Trojans do have an international following, especially in Taiwan, check out. I promise you will laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VU7l4TcPhxQXX
Funny how tradition loves to be challenged and made fun of. Okay HA-HA. So is MBD now hiding in Taiwan these days?

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#16424 Dec 6, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Wow, that's pretty dumb. Considering he grew up in Watts, what the hell is he complaining about El Paso for?

He is a very well spoken young man though, that apology was very powerful!! he has great writing skills. ehe ehe ehe ehe
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16426 Dec 6, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Damn! it's a good thing I didn't hold my breath!!
Why would I bother? We have all pointed out on several occasions how hypocritical your posts can often be. And each time you've proven that you're too dumb to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tessitor smack down 1 hr stan 4
Glendora Frozen Ropes Training Center to move t... 2 hr kyle 2
Wake Up World 3 hr pissed off 5
Islam crazies burn a fellow muslim alive 4 hr Clever 4
Allawos ad in the Examiner 4 hr small potatos 28
Erica Landmann gets new endorsement 5 hr played out 19
Judy Nelson predicts she will win her seat 5 hr Roquefort 15

Pomona News Video

Pomona Dating
Find my Match