UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 766)

Showing posts 15,301 - 15,320 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Nor can you even privately say Go TrOJans, Fight On, V pump in the air, or any of those other SUC displays of arrogance!
Troll On PP!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Yeah Brewski i hear you. It seems like at the end of most of our games with the Trojans we see that darn V for Victory salute :/

You know what is scary here Brew, if we lose for a second time to Stanford (like we did twice to Oregon in 2011), then the reality of a visit to another California bowl game again will make this season hauntingly similar to last season :(

Go Bruins, let's avoid 2011 and 2012 ending the same way!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

and we thought Sliter On left, the troll has many names

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
and we thought Sliter On left, the troll has many names
You know Nation, many people like to claim others are trolls when they hear a truth that hurts :/

Some might even call outspoken Bruins like myself and Lifer as trolls. Oh well, to each their own as they say :/

As one concerned Bruin to another, I just suggest you try not to let this Sliter On character get to you. We need you going to bat for us to help combat these Cal Poly kind of days :(

Go Bruins, no trolls and no more Cal Poly on our schedule!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Oh yeah Bruins, and no more "L.A. Night" uniforms :/

Besides, I prefer the soft blue home outfits myself ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I prefer the bad A$$ dark unis.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I love those dark unies too Wolfie. I'm feeling real good about Friday. Jim Mora is gonna let if all out...I like our Chances of playing in the Ross Bowl in January against Nebraska and the classiest fans in all of college football - Husker fans.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rain Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat Palo Alto, Ca.

“Long Season Ahead”

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
I love those dark unies too Wolfie. I'm feeling real good about Friday. Jim Mora is gonna let if all out...I like our Chances of playing in the Ross Bowl in January against Nebraska and the classiest fans in all of college football - Husker fans.
I think Mora will make adjustments. Yah I think UCLA has the fire in their belly.yah would love to see Big Red back at the Rose Bowl. Old school game that would be.

“Long Season Ahead”

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
That weather there sucks. They hardly get any sun. Could not go to school there due to gloomy weather. And when it rains it's freezing.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

You Yoda, are you? hmmmm?
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Mora will make adjustments. Yah I think UCLA has the fire in their belly.yah would love to see Big Red back at the Rose Bowl. Old school game that would be.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh my Nation, just more gloomy outlook for our Bruins :/

Hope we at least try to make a game of it and that Johnny F can gain more than 65 yards :/

Go Bruins, go away meanie weather and bring us a rainbow please!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

One thing I'll say about my fellow Bruins, we stuck around through thick and thin and took the shyt from USC fans, It's amazing that only Trojan is still here, cowards CT and Bite On have run to the hills after losing, whats that say about Trojan Pride???
Can you say bandwagon fans ????
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
One thing I'll say about my fellow Bruins, we stuck around through thick and thin and took the shyt from USC fans, It's amazing that only Trojan is still here, cowards CT and Bite On have run to the hills after losing, whats that say about Trojan Pride???
To be a little more accurate, only you & BFL stuck around. BI, TFLA and SS all left with 2 of them coming back only after things looked good.

To each his own.
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Still here bytch! Not leaving cuz of The recent games, hell I predicted the loss to ucla, which is more than you did you little pussyie, afraid to show faith in your team. You bruin faggs are the biggest bunch of fair weather hommos around, plus one dyke in wolffie. You bytches spend more time knocking mighty USC than you do praising your own team. Now you faggs are turning on Ben Howland who is the best Bruin BB coach ever. He went to three final fours without cheating, you girls should be kissing his arse....I'm laving cuz it's time to move on.There's only a few people left...You are a pryck so is Rob who welched on our bet, he has no balls like all bruins...
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
You've been discovered MBD, your other secret is out.

Bigfoot Spotted In Manhattan Beach
By Eryn Brown
Los Angeles Times
November 27, 2012, 4:47 p.m.
A Texas veterinarian-researcher claims to have shown that the elusive creature known as Bigfoot or Sasquatch is a human hybrid, descended from human females who mated with males of “an unknown hominin species.” In a statement released on Saturday, Melba S. Ketchum said that her conclusions emerged after she sequenced samples of purported Sasquatch DNA, that came from a rather fememine looking speciman wearing a UCLA Bruin thong in the South Bay.MBD (Miss Bigfoot Dooshe) as she is called was spotted at Sharkeys with a small trollish asian man/woman.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Rob who welched on our bet, he has no balls like all bruins...
Hey! People private messaged him, so it's OK. LOL!!

That's got to be the weakest excuse I've ever heard for welching on a bet. I'd say that he should never claim to be a man of his word, or a man period. But he's always been a hypocrite, so I know he wouldn't stop now.

Heck, he's claiming USC sucks, when we ended up right where UCLA was last year and Lord knows, he was whooping it up after last year. So, he's just a wealth of contradictions.
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! People private messaged him, so it's OK. LOL!!
That's got to be the weakest excuse I've ever heard for welching on a bet. I'd say that he should never claim to be a man of his word, or a man period. But he's always been a hypocrite, so I know he wouldn't stop now.
Heck, he's claiming USC sucks, when we ended up right where UCLA was last year and Lord knows, he was whooping it up after last year. So, he's just a wealth of contradictions.
It was some of his other handles sending him those messages...

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here bytch! Not leaving cuz of The recent games, hell I predicted the loss to ucla, which is more than you did you little pussyie, afraid to show faith in your team. You bruin faggs are the biggest bunch of fair weather hommos around, plus one dyke in wolffie. You bytches spend more time knocking mighty USC than you do praising your own team. Now you faggs are turning on Ben Howland who is the best Bruin BB coach ever. He went to three final fours without cheating, you girls should be kissing his arse....I'm laving cuz it's time to move on.There's only a few people left...You are a pryck so is Rob who welched on our bet, he has no balls like all bruins...
Get the F**k outta here, you bullshytter, you welched two years ago, you bet Texas would beat UCLA and you didn't left you pryck...and besides we all know EVEN YOU that that game was a scratch...go stick some large cucumbers up your as s you flaming queen.
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Your bruin sistas are a bunch of band wagoners the worst of the worst. There was a legion of you bruin queeeens on here at one time. Now only you and "Troll For Life" are left....One by one your gaaay pride parade of bruin queeeens was dismantled. Flying Pee, Monteblowwwjob Man,Shorrt Shooter, Tony La Raza Nick Paredas, Brew In,The late Manhattan Beach Cunnnt, plus a ton of other bruin fagggs who are lost in oblivion...Once again you prove what a dyck you are...LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,301 - 15,320 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pomona Forum right now

Search the Pomona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 min Skeet give more 7,811
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min Pleaders 200,207
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 min Go Play 4,846
Glendora builds new Prison Rt66 2 hr Rosie glasses 7
GOP in Washingtom DC gone crazy 2 hr What ever 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr This topics peaked 15,911
Olive Garden blows it 2 hr Lawndale 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 5:47PM PDT

•••
•••

Pomona News Video

•••
•••

Pomona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE