UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,178)

Showing posts 23,541 - 23,560 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>buahahahaha you must have not watched UCLA play Stanford or Oregon...if we shut Stanford down for 58 minutes, and Oregon for 42 we'll shut your pathetic asses for 60 minutes. Your team was better last year, Lee has only had one good game all year, our Defense is twice as good as the one that SHUT your condoms down a year ago. BUT once again, if you're so sure about your trOJenz winning, then put your money where your mouth is...whattaya say $100.00 we don't need to meet in person, we will give the account number and bank in a private message, and we deposit the $$, simple as that.:)
Lifer please, talk about gambling again :/

Careful fella, as you know bad gambling equals misguided adult beverages :(

Go Bruins! Lifer is in critical rehab mode!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, let's some money down...you got so much money, that $500 would be equal to what I made on Santa Monica Blvd. on Halloween wearing my Bruin thong. LOL
DabNabIt Lifer, I heard your were there. You should have texted me your location silly :/

Go Bruins, Go special Westside events!
Bruin Nation

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>DabNabIt Lifer, I heard your were there. You should have texted me your location silly :/
Go Bruins, Go special Westside events!
Say Sonny Boy, were having a special cub scout sleep over at my Manhattan Beach House this weekend. We're sleeping just like Native Americans did, in the nude it will be lots of fun bring all your underaged friends lots of "surprises" popping up!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone
seen USC Basketball team's new Locker room look??

Forget the "L.A.'s Monopoly is Over" SUC went straight for the kill!!

Is Andy Neufield he basketball version of Rick Neuheisel? LMAO

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/11/05/usc...
Bruin Nation

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Has anyone
seen USC Basketball team's new Locker room look??
Forget the "L.A.'s Monopoly is Over" SUC went straight for the kill!!
Is Andy Neufield he basketball version of Rick Neuheisel? LMAO
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/11/05/usc...
Oh Robbie please don't remind me that we let Enfield slip through our hands to hire that no good huckster Steve Alfraud. Oh dear our Bruins are in Ruins you just ruined my day mister!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>buahahahaha you must have not watched UCLA play Stanford or Oregon...if we shut Stanford down for 58 minutes, and Oregon for 42 we'll shut your pathetic asses for 60 minutes.
Good job Robbie, those partial game "moral" victories would have your (B)ruins still undefeated... HaHa

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Say what you want, CT, but if UCLA is going to lose let be against the best in football, no Shame in that... there's a reason why UCLA is ranked#16in the AP Poll, and there's why your trOJenz aren't even ranked, you lose to the bottom dwellers. FACT!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

^^^ FACT!!! FACT!!! F A. C. T !!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Good job Robbie, those partial game "moral" victories would have your (B)ruins still undefeated... HaHa
Yeah, pretty pathetic..."We shut them down for part of the game!!"

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Just Me Wolfie

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Now boys calm down once I get out of the pokie I will reopen my brothels. Too bad I was raided nothing wrong with a little nookie for cash, the sad thing is Hon that it was The Hub who was paying me and we were busted. I will be back by the big game, I do a lot of business with lonely UCLA fans, that's why I love em so much, USC men always seem to have women all over them.Back to my Cell Hon!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty pathetic..."We shut them down for part of the game!!"
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.

UCLA #16
USC #78
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.
UCLA #16
USC #78
still delusional I see

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.
UCLA #16
USC #78
Being how literal you (B)ruins are to pacify your own minds, I must conclude that your ranking declaration here was not a type-o but spinning at its (B)ruin best. USC is #38 (not #78) in the BCS rankings (tied with Arizona the team you play this weekend). Not that I really am considered with the rankings anyway, but to play your game, you better hope you can beat THAT #38 team this weekend otherwise a loss to a #38/78 team will substantiate that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

concerned (considered)

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Being how literal you (B)ruins are to pacify your own minds, I must conclude that your ranking declaration here was not a type-o but spinning at its (B)ruin best. USC is #38 (not #78) in the BCS rankings (tied with Arizona the team you play this weekend). Not that I really am considered with the rankings anyway, but to play your game, you better hope you can beat THAT #38 team this weekend otherwise a loss to a #38/78 team will substantiate that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa
a loss would be disappointing, but not shocking, considering our last few visits there.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>a loss would be disappointing, but not shocking, considering our last few visits there.
Lifer please, you are already cashing in our Bruin chips and we haven't even tried the salsa :/

I do recall you saying we would roll over all these teams the rest of the way after our Stanford and Oregon calamity, so we remaining Bruins don't really know what to think of your personal consensus now :(

Go Bruins! Besides Lifer, the rest of us will be disappointed with another road loss!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Good game on FS1 3-2 Baylor, next up Oregon/ Stanford, c/b an upset here.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

What a dirty team Baylor defense is

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

I smell UPSET!!!

Go Stanford
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>...that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa
Heck, even Vegas is expecting it. Some idiot Bruin fans are pounding their chests over their ranking, but are only a 1.5 point favorite against unranked Arizona!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,541 - 23,560 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pomona Forum right now

Search the Pomona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 min 5 repub men 4,834
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 200,193
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr 21 and over 15,909
Texas we have a problem (May '10) 3 hr The Tenth 18
Review: Pomona Orthopedics & Multi - Edwin Haro... (Mar '11) 4 hr andi flam 12
Three Monolith wanks 9 hr Red envelope please 4
KGLN 3 propaganda 10 hr Audio 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 10 at 4:06PM PDT

•••
•••

Pomona News Video

•••
•••

Pomona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE