In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Pomona

In many ways, Ontario and Pomona are a lot alike. Both cities have 19th-century agricultural roots. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sara

Riverside, CA

#1 Jun 4, 2009
Im looking to buy a house with my husband in ontario, off 6th street and vineyard, and hopefully raising a family soon..I heard that there was a local gang on 4th street and vineyard and pretty concerned..can you please tell us if we are making the right decision by buying a home there..
Weed

Ontario, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2010
sara wrote:
Im looking to buy a house with my husband in ontario, off 6th street and vineyard, and hopefully raising a family soon..I heard that there was a local gang on 4th street and vineyard and pretty concerned..can you please tell us if we are making the right decision by buying a home there..
the main gang in Ontario is ovs by far the largest gang there there's also eastside 4st another gang and northside calaveras st you should be safe if u just stay away from the south of Ontario the main streets were u will see alot of gang activity is sunkist Belmont nocta and elma street and other street surrounding those areas just stay away from the south
Onterio

Ontario, CA

#3 Jul 16, 2012
sara wrote:
I stay out here in Ontario and Well Im not sure about North Ontario but South Ontario the streets you should avoid is Sunkist St Park St Cypress Park Ralston D Deanza park Etc Their run by D2D Black Angels x13 OVSR x13 (x13 means they are clicked up with The Mexican Mafia And they move drugs for them) Cypress Crips, SMFR, D4W, and , BWS Thats Some of the South Ontario Gangs
High And Krazy

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Smf d4w bws? Get the fukkk outa here haahaha those ain't no gangs just a bunch of tagger a$s kids who know nothing about gang banging.. come 2 pomona were its really active.. no sh!t ontario outpaced pomona that's because pomona stays active and ontario isn't.. get with the biz and then speak on it.
Real deal

Temple City, CA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Thats right....hak d4w bws ...are nothing but taggers....dont worry about them. If you cross paths with one of em' just call em a b* tch & put ur hands up ready to fight ....they'll run away scared & peeing their panties...
High And Krazy wrote:
Smf d4w bws? Get the fukkk outa here haahaha those ain't no gangs just a bunch of tagger a$s kids who know nothing about gang banging.. come 2 pomona were its really active.. no sh!t ontario outpaced pomona that's because pomona stays active and ontario isn't.. get with the biz and then speak on it.
SS XV3ST TINYCRIMINALS

Fontana, CA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
v EIGHTEEN STREET RIfA
GEEOHHDEES

Claremont, CA

#7 Dec 26, 2012
GODS
Ontario resident

Sandy, TX

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Its not bad here lmao.it really normal. Most active gang is N.A.W gang.they start a lot of fights and steal a lot and recently been in the last shooting that happen in Ontario,ca
I know

Sandy, TX

#9 Feb 10, 2013
There not the most active, all they do is jump people. They worry about Swagg.rather than actually puttin work. Which is a good thing.
Terry

Sandy, TX

#10 Feb 10, 2013
I hate black people that claim gangs...majority of the fights that happen,it's cause they always starting them.i live in the center park area.where my son got jump by 7 black males. They call him a taco cause he was Hispanic. I called the cops on them and they went to jail. I love Ontario cops.they need to get rid of that naw gang for good:)
OVS member

Sandy, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2013
I hate naw gang. I hate 4 st. I hate hustle squad. They always starting stuff in Ontario.so people just stay away from the blacks gangs.hispanic gangs stay to them selfs.trust me
Pomona ha

Pomona, CA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
OVS member wrote:
I hate naw gang. I hate 4 st. I hate hustle squad. They always starting stuff in Ontario.so people just stay away from the blacks gangs.hispanic gangs stay to them selfs.trust me
Yu foo are weak homie...pomona HA smashing any chuntero lame
onterio

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Onterio wrote:
<quoted text>
I stay out here in Ontario and Well Im not sure about North Ontario but South Ontario the streets you should avoid is Sunkist St Park St Cypress Park Ralston D Deanza park Etc Their run by D2D Black Angels x13 OVSR x13 (x13 means they are clicked up with The Mexican Mafia And they move drugs for them) Cypress Crips, SMFR, SMFC,D4W, and , BWS Thats Some of the South Ontario Gangs
Smfr is just alil click off of SMFC...SMFC is much older they are less in numbers but very active
igots

Hesperia, CA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
d4w d2d smfr smfc HA HLA ems kys jcs trk aom is nuthing they just ask if you write. 4st naw gang jump people that ussally dont gang bang most of 4sters re locked up for busting at naw gang. ovs just make there money and kill there haters thats the info about ontario
nocta

Wichita Falls, TX

#18 Mar 27, 2013
ontario is a good city. not as bad as people make it to be. i grew up on nocta for 17 yrs till i moved. its a really calm city. yeah theirs crimes here and there but over all good city. lame hatting as bitches
nocta

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Mar 27, 2013
Weed wrote:
<quoted text> the main gang in Ontario is ovs by far the largest gang there there's also eastside 4st another gang and northside calaveras st you should be safe if u just stay away from the south of Ontario the main streets were u will see alot of gang activity is sunkist Belmont nocta and elma street and other street surrounding those areas just stay away from the south
1400 nocta. ever since most of the people from nocta got locked up it accually calmed down. Its a good place to live. you got a middle school and a elementray school. also got DST park. witch i recommened to stay away after dark because some of the D stills chills there
INTEL

Azusa, CA

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Your Walls Next Intel
INTEL

Azusa, CA

#21 Apr 8, 2013
Ntel
Two Eight Three

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#22 Apr 8, 2013
Pomona Crazier Than Ever.
P Town stays active.
billz

Moreno Valley, CA

#23 Apr 19, 2013
I grew up in Ontario, it was really bad for blacks in the early 90's. Chaffey had race wars and blacks were getting slaughtered. For every one black there were 10 eses and that's not an exaggeration. Luckily I was only in elementary school during the early 90s so I never had to go through that, but my older brother did. OVS was the biggest and most serious gang during that time. There was also 4th street Tongan crip and c9. That's all I knew about as a little kid and I feared all gangs. I don't know what's considered the south and north side. Anything north of Holt is how I always put it. I would say currently the Southside is a lot better. Creekside, Archibald ranch etc. It's almost Norco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D Tessitor supports Communist China 20 min KP 12
Take douglas T weapons away from him 1 hr Timed out 2
NRA and the SG mountains 2 hr entrance fee incr... 2
Glendora Blood alley an murders row 3 hr dumping ground 6
Isis needs to be eraticated like cockroaches 3 hr over seas 5
Boy released in San Bernardino triple shooting ... (Nov '09) 11 hr Jay 7
Man dies after assault at West Covina shopping ... (Sep '12) 12 hr BIGCUCUY VKHA 20

Pomona News Video

Pomona Dating
Find my Match

Pomona Jobs

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pomona News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pomona

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]