UPDATE: Coroner identifies second Pom...

UPDATE: Coroner identifies second Pomona shooting victim

There are 26 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Apr 12, 2010, titled UPDATE: Coroner identifies second Pomona shooting victim. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

The Los Angeles County coroner released the name of the second man who was shot to death early this morning in Pomona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Welfare Saved Me

West Covina, CA

#1 Apr 12, 2010
You play,you pay!Thats my home town for ya....
Michael

AOL

#2 Apr 12, 2010
There's a reason why big business doesn't want to invest in Pomona. They would rather build their shopping malls and theaters in Ontario, Chino and Ontario rather than waste it Pomona. So sad. Back in the 1940's and 1950's Pomona was considered the jewel of the valley. High hopes for Pomona. But by the late 60's that all was changing, until it got to where it is now. Too bad. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz even chose downtown Pomona for their honeymoon! Can't think of anyone who would want to spend their honeymoon in Pomona now.
pomona

Highland, CA

#3 Apr 12, 2010
Hey, even mickey mouse came to pomona! "Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip"
SpenglerX

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 Apr 12, 2010
Now illegals concieve thier 4th and 5th mijo's there, where they grow up to to tag walls, break into cars, murder, and yes have children of their to dress in baby T raider shirts!
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 13, 2010
Michael wrote:
There's a reason why big business doesn't want to invest in Pomona. They would rather build their shopping malls and theaters in Ontario, Chino and Ontario rather than waste it Pomona. So sad. Back in the 1940's and 1950's Pomona was considered the jewel of the valley. High hopes for Pomona. But by the late 60's that all was changing, until it got to where it is now. Too bad. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz even chose downtown Pomona for their honeymoon! Can't think of anyone who would want to spend their honeymoon in Pomona now.
Well, Lupita and Jose might. ;)
Jasmine

Chino Hills, CA

#6 Apr 13, 2010
Pomona is just a gang ridden barrio. I would not even drive through there.
bnuts

Whittier, CA

#7 Apr 13, 2010
with the collapse of our educational and penal systems in california, we can expect to see many more stories such as these.
Humberto

Riverside, CA

#8 Apr 13, 2010
Viva la raza
WHITE PEOPLE

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 13, 2010
SpenglerX wrote:
Now illegals concieve thier 4th and 5th mijo's there, where they grow up to to tag walls, break into cars, murder, and yes have children of their to dress in baby T raider shirts!
DAMN...I HAVE A 2yr OLD NEPHEW WHO WEARS LIL RAIDER T SHIRTS...WOW I HAD NO IDEA THAT HIS FUTURE IS GOING TO BE A TAGGER, A THEIF & A KILLER....THANX JESUS CHRIST
OOPS!!! I MEAN DUMBFUCK
white people

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 13, 2010
thetruthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Lupita and Jose might. ;)
Well if Lucy did it...why not???
hope

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 13, 2010
Pomo is a great town. When I was a kid I remember the pond that was located near the old downtown area. We use to go swimming and fishing there. I can not believe that Pomo is so crazy. I do know that their use to be an apple orchard near the old railroad tracks that went thru the downtown area and their use to be brook that the local kids would swim in....Times have changed! Gang violence...nah that can't be pomona!
boy

Whittier, CA

#12 Apr 13, 2010
jorge please rest in peace we love u so much !!!!!!!!!!
boy

Whittier, CA

#13 Apr 13, 2010
damm cuz we miss u soooooooooooo much am sorry for being mean to u but i knew what was going on we love u so much u are in a better place know !!!!!!!!!!
SpenglerX

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#14 Apr 13, 2010
boy wrote:
damm cuz we miss u soooooooooooo much am sorry for being mean to u but i knew what was going on we love u so much u are in a better place know !!!!!!!!!!
What was going on?
one

La Puente, CA

#15 Apr 13, 2010
Pomona is still nice, it depends on which part of pomona you live in. I live in North Pomona so peaceful everyone always greeting each other.
Peter

United States

#16 Apr 13, 2010
thas what happens when you hang with chavaluxs
Glen UHH pow pow

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2010
Pomona is a good city, just depends who you hang with, its ghetto fabolous, no other city has an indoor swapmeet so cool!!!
But If you hang with the chavalas or the clowns, or anyother loser klick, well it's gonna get you in trouble.
So people, be good and stay out of trouble!!
Chocoholic

Fresno, CA

#18 Apr 13, 2010
This is five too many homicides.My condolences to their families.The violence in this state has become appalling and disgusts me.There is a lack of moral compass among people today that they so callously shoot people down.They only wake up when they realize that society will not stand for this when they are behind bars.The only verdict a jury should find for these types of criminals is guilty and sentence them to death.
Chocoholic

Fresno, CA

#19 Apr 13, 2010
Glen UHH pow pow wrote:
Pomona is a good city, just depends who you hang with, its ghetto fabolous, no other city has an indoor swapmeet so cool!!!
But If you hang with the chavalas or the clowns, or anyother loser klick, well it's gonna get you in trouble.
So people, be good and stay out of trouble!!
The only good ting about Pomona is the L.A.County fair and the DMV.Many people go to the DMV in Pomona as the West Covina branch has idiots and attitudes for employees.

“it burns when i pee”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 14, 2010
4th and 5th homicide something to be proud of good job pomona they what a bunch a flithy asss animals savages damn beanrbabies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pauls RV CAR sales 3 hr post card 2
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) 6 hr YGxHT 341
News Pomona: Armando Vidana, 25 (Oct '09) 9 hr 3rd Streeter 25
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Les Miles 32,402
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sun Indo frank 213
Vote For Donald Trump Sep 24 Go Blue Forever 8
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages