Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Big D wrote:
It is a valid question, I am a vet by the way, and I am not sure our military needs to be as large and as wasteful as it currently is.
Then we should listen to you....lol. You must know everything about our military operations.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I stand up for our military, I have heard first hand many of the stories, when the enemy slaughters your friend and soldier in a inhumane way, things that can't even be mentioned in the press, you tend to go a little nuts, when these same rats hide behind women and children, too bad, it's war. game over. What makes me sick are fools and traitors like you that sit around saying they are innocent poor little men that are really good....BS.
mabey we should just defend our own boarders instead of invading every place for oil, like you want to.

wouldnt you fight to defend your homeland??

or do you think iraq would be better off as "pax americana"

you dont seem to differenciate between civilians and soldiers..

ill bet if you had the balls to enlist and go fight the wars that you have such a hard on for??

you be thrown in the stockade for insubbordination.

stemming from abusing the native population.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of innocent uninvolved people vs. a handful of those who heroically decided to stay at their posts even though the chances of being killed were high. He disrespects those American heroes.
and the election is over....

reichardo should try to move on.

I would take him more seriously if he wasnt just a limbaugh parrot.

i HAVE had intensly enligtening blog exchanges with rethugs, who had something interesting to say....

but not so much with riccardo, he just parrots the lines from faux news and rushbaugh.

and cant really add that much analysis of his own.
SitDown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Looks like WalMarts legal team will be working overtime on this one, three to be charged with murder.

The two Walmart associates involved in the incident have been suspended with pay pending the outcome of the investigation, Gee said, adding that, The security officer involved will no longer be providing services to us

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
mabey we should just defend our own boarders instead of invading every place for oil, like you want to.
wouldnt you fight to defend your homeland??
or do you think iraq would be better off as "pax americana"
you dont seem to differenciate between civilians and soldiers..
ill bet if you had the balls to enlist and go fight the wars that you have such a hard on for??
you be thrown in the stockade for insubbordination.
stemming from abusing the native population.
If Iraq was for oil, where is it? They should pay us back with oil. I'm all for bringing them home now, but Oblama is not.

The administration of President Barack Obama aims to keep around 10,000 US troops in Afghanistan after formal combat operations in that country end in 2014, The Wall Street Journal reported late Sunday.

Citing unnamed senior US officials, the newspaper said the plan was in line with recommendations presented by General John Allen, commander of US and international forces in Afghanistan, who has proposed a force between 6,000 and 15,000 US troops.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving my point. I don't live and die by what I see on TV. Ask any soldier from any war if the media portrayed their actions accurately. Media thrives from bad things, it would be boring for the sheep to watch them help people.
for someone who doesnt "live and die by what i see on tv'

you sound alot like one of the faux news hosts...

all the slaughters by amercian troops were portarited sucsessfully.

no country ought to cross us like Iraq did for a while.(sarc)

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

A California man was jailed for four days for attempting to record police officers on a public street.

Daniel J. Saulmon was charged with resisting, delaying and obstructing an officer but the video shows he was standing well out the way of a traffic stop and was only arrested when he failed to produce identification to an approaching officer.

And there is no law in California that requires citizens to produce identification. And even if there was, it would require the officer to have a reasonable suspicion that he was committing a crime.

More proof that the cops are out of control in America. They have become a “secret police” just like in Dictatorships, abusing their authority and accountable to no one.

It’s ok for them to video you but not the other way around?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then we should listen to you....lol. You must know everything about our military operations.
you whine constantly about the debt....

but you dont want to CUT miltary spending??

especially when it has doubled between 01' and 09'??

who can take you seriously?
SitDown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

More pigon lips are being wetted as you read this.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you whine constantly about the debt....
but you dont want to CUT miltary spending??
especially when it has doubled between 01' and 09'??
who can take you seriously?
Military spending has gone up with Obama. Everything is more expensive. I want to cut wasteful military spending, but keep us at full strength. The world is more of a mess then ever right now. A strong military prevents another war and creates jobs. I'd rather pay more taxes and have a young man in the military then on the streets collecting the stamps. In the 1930s France and England sought peace and disarmament but could have stopped Germany occupying Czechoslovakia and Poland and prevented World War II. The military requires technological development and support services by the private sector and stimulates job creation.
eplurabus unum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Godfrey Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing that almost all of those states way down yonder that are talking about seceding get a lot more back from the Federal government than they pay in taxes! Most are sucking on the titty of Washington big time! I say let 'em go! A great way to reduce the nation debt! Bye bye y'all!
Perhaps the Federal Government, who is suporting the Red States, should send their State Governments a bill for their excessive spending of federal tax dolllars. It's only fair.

Should they refuse, then start witholding assistance for things such as Roads and Bridges, prisons, water projects, energy projects, Water projects, defense, fire protection....

Watch them turn into a third world states as they wish. Or they can tax their own people to the hilt for what they want from the collective.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like they ALL, were ALL wrong!!!
do you think that quoting democrats proves things right??
it was a huge mistake to invade iraq, and ill argue with any democrat who thinks it was a great idea...
we have a big tent after all...
No wmd...
abu grabya, forever a stain on our military.
30000 disdabled vets??
4000 dead soldiers??
100000+ dead iraqis??
3 trillion down the tubes??
and you think that was a good idea???
...so you think the people that attacked us shoul just get away with it? would you prefer to fight them here in the u.s?...we should still be bombing those cowards, and continue till hell freezes over!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then we should listen to you....lol. You must know everything about our military operations.
We already know who you listen to, that is why you don’t need to give your opinion on anything, we already know where you are spoon fed your opinions from.

shush adults are talking

If we are going to talk about cutting government spending, we need to look at everything, no sacred cows

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know who you listen to, that is why you don’t need to give your opinion on anything, we already know where you are spoon fed your opinions from.
shush adults are talking
If we are going to talk about cutting government spending, we need to look at everything, no sacred cows
Really, why don't you post the links where I post my info from? Back up your mouth.
SitDown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Just like a steam roller, besides who wants to listen to a Republican tard.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Really, why don't you post the links where I post my info from? Back up your mouth.
Everyone but you already knows, and no one cares if you understand how we know or not
DDdown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Don't be stupid like the Republicans in Florida.

State of Florida offers women gift cards for sex survey

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I was just wondering why you keep referring to a entertainment talk show on the radio then say you don't listen to him, don't be mad bro.
You are still a jackass bro.
DDdown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Could there be another melt down in the works for two and a half men?

Time for ROSE to make another attack on a character of this series?

Nineteen-year-old Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake, says in a videotaped testimonial for the "religious group Forerunner Chronicles."

That he doesn't want to be on it, and that he considers the risque CBS sitcom to be "filthy.

Money must be good, I mean for the church getting Jakes.
HidieHoe

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The horrifying ordeal endured by the African American family in Yorba Linda, California that was forced to move to safety because of the abuse heaped on them by unknown assilants brought back painful memories.

Curently there is a SkinHead style person living in Glendora, California on Swain, who has a issue with minorities, he Glendora Police Department has been made aware of this person for a few years now and sill they let his lose to cause racists havoic in the neighborhood too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pomona Discussions

Search the Pomona Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr cathyjudy 7,838
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 4 hr Cuerno De Chivo 1,735
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 26,658
Superior Court judge, Office No. 11 (Apr '10) 6 hr Helpformoms 8
WalMart lands at bottom 6 hr The Commish 5
somebody has a severe spelling problem 7 hr Coughed out 4
Man found dead in Fontana standoff identified (Jun '10) 8 hr youidiotstookallthenames 10
•••
•••

Pomona News Video

•••
Pomona Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pomona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••