Glendora breaks Open Meeting law and ...

Glendora breaks Open Meeting law and Brown Act

Posted in the Pomona Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Used over

Covina, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Do we really need the state of California to keep local public officials transparent?

And they need to be paid to do this?

Hasn't it been our job all along, talking about you and me, us citizens, to hold big and little government accountable?

There's no real news here.

It's always fallen upon us the electorate to keep our elected officials transparent.

Maybe we should wake up and pay more attention to what city hall does instead of drinking from the kool-aid they make us drink.
Kool Aids

Covina, CA

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Glendora, California voters must always insist on transparency on actions of our City Hall.

We've seen during the past 10-12 years, the trend of secret meetings in own city council.

Honest voting residents need to always have access to decisions and actions as taken by city so called leaders.

I see this as an attempt to potentially set up an "end run" and avoid sharing decisions with the electorite clearly, a mostly dangerous SBC7!
Breakers Off

Covina, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Once again the Glendora, California city council and Mayor Joseph Santoro have broken the Open Meeting Law and Brown Act Law, at the Glendora city council meeting July 23, 2013.

D. Wayne Leech

Jeff Jeffers

Gene Murabito

Judy Nelson

Karen Davis

Douglas Tessitor

Joseph Santoro

Losers the whole bunch..
Stiff ones

Covina, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2013
The best way of describing the Glendora, California city council and city managers an his close staff in city hall as there not being truthful.“Liar one day, liar every day.”

Once again the Glendora, California city council and Mayor Joseph Santoro have broken the Open Meeting Law and Brown Act Law, at the Glendora city council meeting July 23, 2013.

D. Wayne Leech

Jeff Jeffers

Gene Murabito

Judy Nelson

Karen Davis

Douglas Tessitor

Joseph Santoro

Losers the whole bunch..
Dam Facts

Santa Paula, CA

#5 Jul 29, 2013
The Unhappy people of Glendora:ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY ,KRISTIN PARISI, JOHN HARROLD, MARK SMITH, ED BRUBAKER

1986 JUDGE-MUNICIPAL COURT - CITRUS OFFICE: Two man race: John Harrold lost- 29 to 71 percent ( His wife also ran and lost the same year)

2001 John Harrold / KRISTIN PARISI lost vote on Glendora Market Place 63 to 37 percent

2002 John Harrold Recalled from Glendora City Council and took two other Council members down with him

2003 Glendora City Council John Harrold placed 4th in an eight candidate race

2007 Glendora City Council John Harrold placed 6th in an seven candidate race. Kristin Parisi places 4th.
http://i28.tinypic.com/2aanaew.jpg

2007 Election City Council spending results
Mr Herman spent $5.25 Per vote and Received the most votes at 3,787
Mr Harrold Spent $12.64 Per Vote and Placed 6th with 2,204 votes

2007 Recalled Mayor John Harrold receives $21,000.00 plus dollars from Paul Marshall to keep the Clifford/Marshall lawsuite stirred up
http://i30.tinypic.com/2i11grt.jpg

2008 Harrold donates $500.00 to and supports Steve Ipsen for LA County DA.Ipsen gets 16% of vote (last place)

2008 Kristin Parisi loses her John Harrold Drafted law suite against the City of Glendora. She filed a lawsuite against the previous city she worked for in also.

2008 ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY /John Harrold / Mark Smith / Kristin Parisi fail to get required signatures for Glendora Council Districts initiative. Parisi donates $300.00 and lends $500.00 to FAILED district initiative

Was this a "Pay-to-Play". ADDA UNION President Steve Ipsen announced the appointment of Recalled Glendora Mayor John Harrold to ADDA UNION 801 bargaining team as Discipline Committee co-chair. Harrold donated $500.00 to Ipsen's LA County DA run for office. How much is Harrold Paid for this appointment?
http://addalaborgroup.blogspot.com/

2008 Clifford / Marshall Law Suite - Request for Dismissal (WITH PREJUDICE, ENTIRE ACTION) Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner (Marshall)

2008 "Friends of Glendora" (Erica Landmann-Johnsey ,Kristin Parisi, John Harrold, Mark Smith) lawsuit tossed out of court. Cory Biggs who was hired by the Recalled Glendora Mayor John Harrold's Group to bring the "Friends of Glendora" lawsuit. Briggs by his own estimate has filed at least six lawsuits against Wal-Mart since 2004, including suits filed in Rialto, Barstow and Murrieta.
http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvgov/2008/12/fri...

2009 Kristin Parisi loses her 3rd bid for Glendora City council by a 2-1 margin.

2009 Mark Smith supported attempted to recall Anthony Adams recall attempt fails due to fraudulent signatures on the recall ballot

2009 Harrold supporters - MARK SMITH and ED BRUBAKER rebuffed in their attempt to defeat Glendora "Measure C" by well over a 2-1 margin

2009, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Villalobos ruled that the Glendora Police Department and Glendora City Council Member Gary Clifford properly arrested Keleigh Marshall for vandalizing campaign signs of the incumbent city council members in connection with the March 2007 Glendora city council election.

2009 Judge Villalobos found that there was substantial evidence to believe that Marshall had committed the crime of vandalism, her actions were motivated by malice, and that Marshall was not factually innocent of the crime.

2010 - ON APPEAL GLENDORA JUDGMENT AGAINST ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY IS AFFIRMED INCLUDING COURT COST.
CERTIFIED FOR PUBLICATION
IN THE COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT
DIVISION ONE

2011 - ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY places 5th in Glendora city council race financed by Mark Smith and Paul Marshall.
Fortyseven or nine

Covina, CA

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Old Joe Santoro, your question tot he city attorney D. Wayne Leech is NO protection in the California Court / Legal System

ALL THIS IS BEING PROCCESSED AND PAID FOR WITH TAX DOLLARS FROM Glendora city hall.

March 20. xxxxxx xxxxxx and xxxxxx xxxxxx caught lurking in the bushes with their binoculars spying on a Glendora Chamber of Commerce BBQ. Several of the BBQ attendees were able to capture them on their cell phone cameras.

Must have been a good MOU that was passed around now wasn't it? Correction is taking place now inside Glendora, California city Hall.

Glendora, California - times..

Ken Herman was a well known fibber and altered the truth, he hated children and women, both of which he publically attacked.

Gene Murabito need I say more this poor example of
moral decay, a clone of Ken Herman.

Now the mess is starting all over again with the Rail Condo's across the street from the Post Office at Ada and Glendora Avenue.

Still the Bankruptcy sale of the Gangi Walk Up Condo's were so funny to see, a big banner hung across the South facing side of the project. It faced the Bank of America building on Vermont Avenue.

List of BAD people:

Chris Jeffers

Judy Nelson

Gene Murabito

Karen Davis

D. Wayne Leech

Joseph Santoro

Douglas Tessitor

Jeff Kugel

Josh Betta

ALL THIS IS BEING PROCCESSED AND PAID FOR WITH TAX DOLLARS FROM Glendora city hall.
Stem tied

La Puente, CA

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Over and over again Glendora, California breaks the Brown Act or Open Meeting Law.

These fools just can't get their illegal action straightened out, even after being warned over and over by members of the voting public.
cant be harsh

Murrieta, CA

#8 Oct 7, 2013
I have a question, why when I try to respond to “Dam Facts” or sometimes “The unhappy people” my comments vanish?
Dam Facts Lies

Murrieta, CA

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Counter to Dam Facts starting with the last date 2011:
ERICA places 5th out of a field of 7. She was financed by Mark Smith and Paul Marshall. NOT TRUE. ITS PUBLIC RECORD Paul Marshall did not give one red cent to Erica’a campaign, Smith LOANED $5000 which Erica repaid 2 days after the election. The winner of the election was big money Tessitor and Nelson
also Santoro, Erica is a teacher of modest means she can’t buy votes.

2010-- Judgement against ERICA is affirmed including court cost. NOTE how this is written so that your conclusion is negative. Here’s the truth: Tessitor and his gang were working overtime to have an assisted living 7 story building on the corner of Bonnie Cove and Gladstone, the neighborhood said it was too big and didn’t belong in a residential neighborhood, Tessitor and gang said screw you that building will be build if you like it or not.( The lot was owned by a group of Arizona doctors) There was something in this for Tessitor, he pushed like crazy, used every dirty trick in the book. ERICA mobilized the neighborhood (over 100 homeowners) hired an attorney paid by neighborhood fund raising and fought back every legal way possible.
The lost appeal was a temporary setback for the neighborhood but ERICA didn’t pay one cent. She was simply representing the neighborhood.
The wealthy doctors became discouraged and sold the property to a local contractor who is going to build single family homes on the lot.
ERICA is hated by the big money people in glendora, she messed with their rice bowl.
LazyLeeches

La Puente, CA

#10 Oct 7, 2013
As it's been reported many times before, as lazy ambulance chaser of a city attorney couldn't speak up if a felony was committed inside the Glendora, California city council chamber's.

No one is smart enough on city staff of city council to catch themselves in lies, cheats and Brown Act violation an Open Meeting law violations either.

LAZY leech.
lies on the half shell

Murrieta, CA

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Dam Facts wrote:
The Unhappy people of Glendora:ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY ,KRISTIN PARISI, JOHN HARROLD, MARK SMITH, ED BRUBAKER
1986 JUDGE-MUNICIPAL COURT - CITRUS OFFICE: Two man race: John Harrold lost- 29 to 71 percent ( His wife also ran and lost the same year)
2001 John Harrold / KRISTIN PARISI lost vote on Glendora Market Place 63 to 37 percent
2002 John Harrold Recalled from Glendora City Council and took two other Council members down with him
2003 Glendora City Council John Harrold placed 4th in an eight candidate race
2007 Glendora City Council John Harrold placed 6th in an seven candidate race. Kristin Parisi places 4th.
http://i28.tinypic.com/2aanaew.jpg
2007 Election City Council spending results
Mr Herman spent $5.25 Per vote and Received the most votes at 3,787
Mr Harrold Spent $12.64 Per Vote and Placed 6th with 2,204 votes
2007 Recalled Mayor John Harrold receives $21,000.00 plus dollars from Paul Marshall to keep the Clifford/Marshall lawsuite stirred up
http://i30.tinypic.com/2i11grt.jpg
2008 Harrold donates $500.00 to and supports Steve Ipsen for LA County DA.Ipsen gets 16% of vote (last place)
2008 Kristin Parisi loses her John Harrold Drafted law suite against the City of Glendora. She filed a lawsuite against the previous city she worked for in also.
2008 ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY /John Harrold / Mark Smith / Kristin Parisi fail to get required signatures for Glendora Council Districts initiative. Parisi donates $300.00 and lends $500.00 to FAILED district initiative
Was this a "Pay-to-Play". ADDA UNION President Steve Ipsen announced the appointment of Recalled Glendora Mayor John Harrold to ADDA UNION 801 bargaining team as Discipline Committee co-chair. Harrold donated $500.00 to Ipsen's LA County DA run for office. How much is Harrold Paid for this appointment?
http://addalaborgroup.blogspot.com/
2008 Clifford / Marshall Law Suite - Request for Dismissal (WITH PREJUDICE, ENTIRE ACTION) Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner (Marshall)
2008 "Friends of Glendora" (Erica Landmann-Johnsey ,Kristin Parisi, John Harrold, Mark Smith) lawsuit tossed out of court. Cory Biggs who was hired by the Recalled Glendora Mayor John Harrold's Group to bring the "Friends of Glendora" lawsuit. Briggs by his own estimate has filed at least six lawsuits against Wal-Mart since 2004, including suits filed in Rialto, Barstow and Murrieta.
http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvgov/2008/12/fri...
2009 Kristin Parisi loses her 3rd bid for Glendora City council by a 2-1 margin.
2009 Mark Smith supported attempted to recall Anthony Adams recall attempt fails due to fraudulent signatures on the recall ballot
2009 Harrold supporters - MARK SMITH and ED BRUBAKER rebuffed in their attempt to defeat Glendora "Measure C" by well over a 2-1 margin
2009, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Villalobos ruled that the Glendora Police Department and Glendora City Council Member Gary Clifford properly arrested Keleigh Marshall for vandalizing campaign signs of the incumbent city council members in connection with the March 2007 Glendora city council election.
2009 Judge Villalobos found that there was substantial evidence to believe that Marshall had committed the crime of vandalism, her actions were motivated by malice, and that Marshall was not factually innocent of the crime.
2010 - ON APPEAL GLENDORA JUDGMENT AGAINST ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY IS AFFIRMED INCLUDING COURT COST.
CERTIFIED FOR PUBLICATION
IN THE COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT
DIVISION ONE
2011 - ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY places 5th in Glendora city council race financed by Mark Smith and Paul Marshall.
Lies and twists all of the above offended the rich and powerful and that is a crime that is unforgivable and unforgettable.
BedOhNails

La Puente, CA

#12 Oct 7, 2013
As it's been reported many times, as a lazy ambulance chaser of a city attorney couldn't speak up if a felony was committed inside the Glendora, California city council chamber's.

No one is smart enough on city staff of city council to catch themselves in lies, cheats and Brown Act violation an Open Meeting law violations either.

LAZY leech.
Buddy

Bangkok, Thailand

#13 Oct 9, 2013
What do you expect?
The Council hires a City Attorney to protect themselves..... not for the Citizens.
Forkers

La Puente, CA

#14 Oct 9, 2013
Glendora, California city council meeting October 08, 2013..

Did anyone see the look on "old Joseph Santoro's" face when member's of the Glendora Village B.I.D." got up and told him, take your B.I.D. and shove it?

Then in his clean fashion of buffoonery he started rattling on about it, another "Brown Act" violation!

But what wasn't shown, all the B.I.D. member's had got up a left the city council meeting, so Joseph was talking to a empty room.

Magic Finger

La Puente, CA

#15 Oct 9, 2013

While watching live, "old Joseph Santoro's" face when member's of the Glendora Village B.I.D." got up and told him, take your B.I.D. and shove it?

Then in his clean fashion of buffoonery he started rattling on about it, another "Brown Act" violation!

But what wasn't shown, all the B.I.D. member's had got up a left the city council meeting, so Joseph was talking to a empty room.

Just Asking

Wilmington, DE

#16 Oct 9, 2013
By changing user names and posting your comments twice does it make them any more true?
Magic Finger for U

La Puente, CA

#17 Oct 9, 2013
A Glendora, California city council meeting took place on October 08, 2013..

Did anyone notice how "old Joseph Santoro's" face looked when member's of the Glendora Village B.I.D." got up and told him, take your B.I.D. and shove it? He almost fell off his but cradle chair of his.

Just Asking

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Oct 9, 2013
The magic finger seems to be stuck on the "post comment" button
BID outs

La Puente, CA

#19 Oct 9, 2013
Once again the Glendora, California city council and Mayor Joseph Santoro have broken the Open Meeting Law and Brown Act Law, at the Glendora city council meeting October 08, 2013.

D. Wayne Leech

Jeff Jeffers

Gene Murabito

Judy Nelson

Karen Davis

Douglas Tessitor

Joseph Santoro

Losers the whole bunch of them.
Wondering

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Oct 9, 2013
BID outs wrote:
Once again the Glendora, California city council and Mayor Joseph Santoro have broken the Open Meeting Law and Brown Act Law, at the Glendora city council meeting October 08, 2013.
D. Wayne Leech
Jeff Jeffers
Gene Murabito
Judy Nelson
Karen Davis
Douglas Tessitor
Joseph Santoro
Losers the whole bunch of them.
Another specious claim.
Post some proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pauls RV CAR sales 23 min post card 2
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) 3 hr YGxHT 341
News Pomona: Armando Vidana, 25 (Oct '09) 6 hr 3rd Streeter 25
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Les Miles 32,402
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) 23 hr Indo frank 213
Vote For Donald Trump Sep 24 Go Blue Forever 8
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages