Passenger Killed in Suspected DUI Crash

Passenger Killed in Suspected DUI Crash

There are 5 comments on the NBC Los Angeles story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Passenger Killed in Suspected DUI Crash. In it, NBC Los Angeles reports that:

A 19-year-old Upland woman was killed Sunday when the allegedly drunken driver of the vehicle she was riding in lost control of the car, smashed it into several parked vehicles and rolled it over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Los Angeles.

Claudia

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
It's very sad to see things like this happen a family now due to this doesn't have a daughter' we need as parents to try and have more communication with our kids about the dangers of alcohol and drugs don't just hand the keys over and say be home early!
taylor

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Atleast all the close friends might think twice about drinking and driving :/ so sad to lose a friend </3 she shall be missed.
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Apr 9, 2013
You will forever be missed my wonderful friend
Kell

Colton, CA

#5 Apr 9, 2013
It's a sad situation, two families lost there daughters , I pray that god can forgive these poor kids. Before any one judges ,I hope they remember there's always 3 sides to the truth then just what just what the police want us to know. GOD PLEASE BLESS THESE POOR KIDS..
Mutual

Corona, CA

#6 Apr 9, 2013
You couldn't have put it better. Two families have grately been affected by this tragic situation. It very well could have been everyone in that car that was killed by the looks of it but only God knows his plan and why it went the way it did. Everyone in that car made a decision to get in the vehicle knowing the driver had been drinking. Of course there is more that the media will not say. On top of them filling in the blanks to report a good story. At the end of the day the driver has to now live with the fact that because she was behind the wheel the finger will be pointed to her. Regardless of the reason that she lost control people want someone to blame. So why not blame her right? No. Do you think she is happy this happened? Do you think she planned this? People let their emotions over rule being objective. Hopefully upon completion of investigation the true could be sorted out and this could be properly dealt with.
Kell wrote:
It's a sad situation, two families lost there daughters , I pray that god can forgive these poor kids. Before any one judges ,I hope they remember there's always 3 sides to the truth then just what just what the police want us to know. GOD PLEASE BLESS THESE POOR KIDS..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) 5 hr CVUSD Watch 71
Bob kuhn's girlfriend Molly mccloud 6 hr Venburg 1
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) 7 hr Mcdavid117_ 81
real estate council 7 hr Rizzo from Bell 23
Vote trump! No Obama care 7 hr glendora beans 2
Vote NO for metro 50 year tax 8 hr snow ball 1
Vincente Fox on the take 9 hr freebees mexico 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages