"Jessica" won't answer the question.

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
just be honest

Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 21, 2013
 
Perhaps it is because she doesn't know how.

(The question was how she would respond/react to one of her kids if he/she confided in her and told her she/he was gay.)
jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 21, 2013
 
As I told you before I don't have to answer your stupid questions.Why don't you go find something to do with your pathetic life and quit harrassing people.I hope you don't have any kids because with an idiot parent like you they wouldn't have a chance in life.And why don't you put your real name instead of all these stupid fake names are you scared?
we want an answer

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 21, 2013
 
jessica wrote:
As I told you before I don't have to answer your stupid questions.Why don't you go find something to do with your pathetic life and quit harrassing people.I hope you don't have any kids because with an idiot parent like you they wouldn't have a chance in life.And why don't you put your real name instead of all these stupid fake names are you scared?
Jessica, just answer the simple question.
jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

How about you go to hell...oh wait you are already on your way there with all your other freak of nature friends....Peace out BITCH
Who gets what they want

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

we want an answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessica, just answer the simple question.
Now you're acting like a queer.. Just stop being some possessive little bitch and go away. Nobody owes you anything.
Who gets what they want

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hmmm....politically correct topix police wouldn't let me say f ag. Lol
and the Oscar goes to

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 21, 2013
 
Who gets what they want wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're acting like a queer.. Just stop being some possessive little bitch and go away. Nobody owes you anything.
It's obvious you know all about acting.
a good christmas present

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 21, 2013
 
Who gets what they want wrote:
Hmmm....politically correct topix police wouldn't let me say f ag. Lol
Hard to say without teeth?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 21, 2013
 
That's original
Shadow

Heath, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

To the poster of this thread, just leave the homophobe in peace. People here are too warped by their personal interpretation of the Bible to listen.

And to Jessica, you don't act like a Christian at all. You use intimidating language and you preach hate to your kids when it comes to gays, yet God says to love everyone and not pass judgement. You can't ignore some parts of the Bible and practice others, that essentially makes you a hypocrite.

It's not your place to condemn people to Hell. Lots of Christians these days love to play God. But you're not, so stop acting like it.

If gays are going to Hell, you'll be right there with us.

You know, you'd make a fine addition to Westboro Baptist Church.
Is there a decent gay

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are all gays jerks or just the ones that post here? Every one of you have the holier than thou/douchebag e attitude. No wonder most of America hates you. It's not the sex, it's that you are all self righteous douchebags
there a decent welfarian

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 21, 2013
 
Is there a decent gay wrote:
Are all gays jerks or just the ones that post here? Every one of you have the holier than thou/douchebag e attitude. No wonder most of America hates you. It's not the sex, it's that you are all self righteous douchebags
Are all the anti-gay posters on welfare? Thought so.
Lug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm with ya is there a decent gay
Shadow

Heath, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Is there a decent gay wrote:
Are all gays jerks or just the ones that post here? Every one of you have the holier than thou/douchebag e attitude. No wonder most of America hates you. It's not the sex, it's that you are all self righteous douchebags
Oh? How is that? I definitely don't have that attitude. I'd like to know how I'm all "self-righteous"...W hich is the most ironic statement in this entire thread.

I don't act like I'm entitled to anything (Other than equal rights, obviously), or that I'm better than another group of people. Oh, doesn't that sound familiar?
you said it

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lug wrote:
I'm with ya is there a decent gay
And exactly what are the both of you doing there ?! LOL
not natural

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 21, 2013
 
God or whoever created us,made two different sexes for a reason to procreate.Being gay goes against nature.You don't see animals of the same sex having sex do you?Gays shouldn't be allowed to marry or have kids either.
Shadow

Heath, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 22, 2013
 
Actually, "not natural", homosexual activities are displayed in hundreds of animal species. Google it.(Is that natural enough for you?)Not to mention the fact that there have been homosexuals since the beginning of humanity, it would be illogical to say that it isn't natural, if it has always been here.

I'm tired of the "procreation" excuse. Does NOTHING exist outside of procreation? So what? That's completely irrelevant. Some people choose not to procreate. Some straight couples are infertile, guess all those are unnatural too, huh?

Regardless, gay people CAN procreate with a woman if they wanted to THAT badly. Wouldn't enjoy it, but they/we physically could.

It's hard to even take you seriously when you start your sentence with "God or whoever".
way more common

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 22, 2013
 
not natural wrote:
God or whoever created us,made two different sexes for a reason to procreate.Being gay goes against nature.You don't see animals of the same sex having sex do you?Gays shouldn't be allowed to marry or have kids either.
Uh, it's a fact homosexuality occurs in at least 300 animal species of the same sex. And, yes, I have seen animals of the same sex having sex.

If being gay goes against nature, why are these animals naturally attracted to each other?

And why is it that you think that the only thing gays are about is SEX?! Another stereotype. That's like saying that anyone who walks into Walmart is on welfare.

And it's funny that you say "God or whoever". For someone to say that, it is obvious you don't know who created what, yet you are telling us what their intentions are as if you chat on Skype occasionally! LOL

Gays shouldn't be allowed to marry and have kids? I know numerous men and women who have gotten married (and they were supposedly straight) and are secretly gay or have come out. It IS more common than you think, honey.
Really

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 22, 2013
 
Are you queers really hanging your shill on a couple of lady bugs getting it on? Queer things are "natural" because google has an article on it? In all of nature you've seen Haley's comet more than you've seen any other non-human queers.

Look, you guys all have your panties in a wad because someone in a position of authority said she didn't like queers. She lost her job for it. The queer in question still sucks face with his boyfriend in public (like actual adults even do that anymore) just to prove that he can. Then you 2 or 3 uppity flamers from the big city start bashing on us poor, welfare ridden, bigoted people of Maybury.

As long as there have been queer humans, there have been people who have looked at them and said "WTF!" If its so natural, why do so many people look at like its the sickest thing they can imagine? Stop saying you want equal rights. Bullshit! You want very much unequal rights. You want to be the select class in our society. You want the envy of all of us in society who have no interest in sucking schlong to hold you up like you are someone special. Move your queer ass to Califonia, get married and live happily ever after with the rest of the queers. What more could you possibly want?

Look on google flamers. You can see a bumble bee hit a windshield. Quite a few articles. It must just be some "natural"attraction bee's have for windshields.
not natural

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uh first I aint your honey,secondly you can spew your gay "facts" all day long.Don't matter to me what you tell yourself to make you feel like what you are doing is right.And just because you can adopt or make a baby in a dish doesn't make it right.I have noticed that all you gays and gay is okay people keep bashing rednecks,people on welfare and anyone who is anti-gay.Is it okay for you to attack people and make fun of them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Pomeroy Forum right now

Search the Pomeroy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brittny Brewer and Jeremy Concil (Nov '13) 1 hr lol 106
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 29,010
Ohio River Tire & Lube owned by a child neglecter Sun Sue her 3
dr brown Jul 20 rebel 4
Cj Estep Jul 20 Lol 5
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
allan brickles (Dec '10) Jul 20 arb 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pomeroy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pomeroy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pomeroy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pomeroy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••