Lol

Syracuse, OH

#1 Mar 17, 2011
What do u think about her??
Random Parent

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Isn't she the one who has fought & beat cancer when she was just in grade school? I would say shes a pretty strong willed, determined girl with a lot more strength than you've ever thought of having. I think she deserves a little more respect than most. And you have the audacity to throw her name on her like that, shame on you.
Faith

Middleport, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2011
Please dont say anything about her she is a great person Her name shouldnt be on here
cuz

South Pekin, IL

#4 Mar 17, 2011
She is my cuz and she is nice and shouldnt even be brought up on this website! Thanx bye
cayla marie spaun

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2011
Bethany is my cousin, who you should even bring her name up on this web site! She deserves RESPECT! She went through cancer and fought through it strong! Shes one of my hero's!
cuz

South Pekin, IL

#6 Apr 6, 2011
cayla marie spaun wrote:
Bethany is my cousin, who you should even bring her name up on this web site! She deserves RESPECT! She went through cancer and fought through it strong! Shes one of my hero's!
Amen cayla love ya ( matthew)
lol

Letart, WV

#7 Apr 8, 2011
Beating Cancer =/= Strong
Hehe

Flushing, NY

#8 May 21, 2011
lol wrote:
Beating Cancer =/= Strong
Alot stronger than ull ever be
sweet

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 May 21, 2011
i hope there aint anyone out there gonna say a bad word about this young lady, she has to be a really strong young lady because not many can be as strong as her to fight cancer at such a young age.stay strong and keep fighting, my prayers are with you
Lady S

United States

#10 May 21, 2011
U all r great friends. She is a strong young lady! Always be so supportive of ur friends and hopefully the bashing on here will stop someday.
MMS1

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Is she a sister of Ronnie Spaun? i don't know this lady.
donald spaun

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2012
MMS1 wrote:
Is she a sister of Ronnie Spaun? i don't know this lady.
no-it is mine and Ronnie brothers girl?
Jessica bianco

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Oct 9, 2012
She is wonderful young lady who helped Coach my daughter in softball. How dare you post her name on here. People need to mind their own business and leave good people alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycles (Apr '11) 6 hr spiderb 26
Any sugggestions for good family law attorney w... 8 hr sosonotafan 9
wsaz 8 hr sosonotafan 2
Could it be true They're back? 22 hr rebel 9
pomeroy cop a creep (Aug '13) Sat true 42
dominos driver red car Sat justagirly 1
cynthia large and branden hankla expecting baby Oct 16 LMAO 4
Pomeroy Dating
Find my Match

Pomeroy Jobs