Got a coyote problem?

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

rutnbuck

Waterford, OH

#1 Feb 9, 2013
I am looking for property to coyote hunt in Meigs or any surrounding county's. If you have coyotes and want them eliminated let me and my team take care of the coyotes. Thanks rutnbuck
Yep

Logan, OH

#2 Feb 12, 2013
If you want you can come hunt my property. I have found 5 different dins, 2 of them look to still be in use. I have 2 beautiful granddaughters who will be out playing this summer and I really like the coyotes killed. I went and bought a 17cal & I try to hunt them but with my schedule it's almost impossible. I hear that there is a $50 or $75 bounty on them. If your interested reply back.
springfever

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I have heard people say coyote's are in Meigs County. IDK as i have never seen any.
Rtyayjsj

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2013
I live in Pomeroy and I see them all.over rt 7.At Least once a month
heather

El Monte, CA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
So yep if your granddaughters were ugly would you let the coyotes eat them?
Wile E.

Alexandria, VA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Yep I only eat beautiful children. Ugly ones taste like chicken, it leaves a fowl taste in your mouth.
Bungee

Pomeroy, OH

#7 Feb 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="Wile E."]Yep I only eat beautiful children. Ugly ones taste like chicken, it leaves a fowl taste in your mouth.[/QUOTE]You're discriminating against ugly children, Wile E.!
WoW

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2013
I really do have a lot of coyotes. i live on meigs/athens line and I hear about 10-12 different ones howling everynight from dark til mornin. They are scary sounding.
sigh

Newark, OH

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Coyotes are killing dogs and cats around here. I know of one where it dug under the fence and got in and killed a perfectly healthy dog. It was a big dog, too, not a little dog. I say kill them all! I hope they put a bounty on them.
sigh

Newark, OH

#10 Feb 16, 2013
They love to eat fawns, lambs, kids, chickens, cats and even calves and adult deer.
WoW

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
I have NEVER seen SO many in my life than what's around now. Its because a lot of people have quit hunting them. They need killed out. You know they're bad when they're running around in the day in a pack
bigtime

Waterford, OH

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Yep wrote:
If you want you can come hunt my property. I have found 5 different dins, 2 of them look to still be in use. I have 2 beautiful granddaughters who will be out playing this summer and I really like the coyotes killed. I went and bought a 17cal & I try to hunt them but with my schedule it's almost impossible. I hear that there is a $50 or $75 bounty on them. If your interested reply back.
ya im interested
rutnbuck

Waterford, OH

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Yep wrote:
yes I am very interested
Coyote ugly

Pickerington, OH

#14 Feb 17, 2013
I've seen them on rt 7 close to 124... Even 124 and 325! They are everywhere!! I read a statistic early tonight stating that coyotes will kill roughly 35% of this years fawns! I here them every night around the gallia miegs line!
Omg

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Why are coyotes in such huge packs? There's SO many compared to previous years.
Coyote ugly

Pickerington, OH

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Food is plentiful and very little population control measures!
Omg

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2013
The coyotes I've seen around here- near Athens are big as St. Bernards No joke. Its crazy! AND SCARY!!!
Coyote ugly

Kittanning, PA

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Largest I've seen was as big as a large framed German Shepard no joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's autozones store manager? 19 hr well? 29
Tosha Johnson Mon mike 6
mary beth mitchell Mon Bam 17
toco bell Sun hell ya 14
Meranda Dickens Sun facebook love 17
Schools On Lockdown (Oct '13) Nov 21 Jail time 24
Missy walker and her dad boyfriend and friends ... Nov 20 kking 13
Pomeroy Dating
Find my Match

Pomeroy People Search