Meigs County Drug Task Force

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Smarter than you

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Ricky,dont debate me again... Before you think you know, make sure that you really know you are educated enough to debate with me.You will LOSE. You may FIND yourself working for Pomeroy P.D. I find it amuzing that you think your mind can challenge those who are well educated, though, you have been chewed up and spit out by those attorney's whom you have faced on the stand before. I have seen you in action and quite frankly you dont do well testifying in court. It seems your ability to BULLSHIT seperates your facts from the actual truth! By the way enjoy your new office in Middleport.
sucks to be you

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2011
I heard about all this and I am quite amused that he was trying so hard to fit in with the rest of the Mickey Mouse (sheriff) department and then gets bumped to the bottom of the food chain. The new office could be a good move for the Pomeroy Police Department due to the fact that he was the one who thought he was "more educated" and causeing chaos. This is a prime example of karma. You gotta love this...Meigs counties finest getting chewed up and kicked out. We have seen this before not to long ago but the difference is this time it was our bible thumping "thow shalt not" repent for your sin, keep control of your temper, here to protect and serve friend Ricky. Man it must really suck to be you right now.
OFFICER

Smithtown, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2011
It really seems that everyone wants to bad mouth us, That is "UNTIL THEY NEED US". I firmly believe that this must be someones way of getting even. Whats wrong did you get busted........ GROW UP!!!!! Hell i work for a police dept in town and i feel the tak force has done a exceptional job. Therefore if your jealous or just plain ignorant refrain from giving us your opinion. We would like to reserve the right to focus on our jobs which is to protect and serve... And yes that even means you no matter what you say or think. So before you slander anyone think, ask yourself when something happens who am i going to call, who will be there no matter the risk. I bet your answer will be us so again GROW UP!!!!
Marshall, VA

#4 Jan 17, 2011
So Mr "Smarter than you" if you are so darn smart and think you are better than Ricky and the other guys on that Task Force, why must you use a fake name. If you really had the nerves and balls of steal you think you have then you would reveal your real name so he can deal with you in person. And for your information they did not get chewed up and spit out of Pomeroy they chose to leave that office adn this corrupt town. They also chose to put their lives on the line to protect stupid people like you. And yes KARMA is a true... it may not be tomorrow but you starting this will come back to bite you in a way you least expect it and when you least expect it, when you are down and can't get back up, karma will be there laughing in your face. And for you to bad mouth them finding religion and believing in god is a big mistake because GOD will punish you for in his own way for mocking his followers. May god have peace on your satin infested soul.
Marshall, VA

#5 Jan 17, 2011
That goes for "Sucks to be be you" too. So how many people think this is Mark Proffitt or one of his corrupted black mailed followers?
hmm

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2011
well one thing is the sheriffs deparment is even more messed up than pomeroy pd. They let one of the workers fill out false statement pressing charges against a family tht wasn't even true and even lied on all their statments but signed someone else name to it... but the FBI is getting rdy to investagate these center ppl so we will see how messed the sheriffs department rlly is when the FBI steps in...
well

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2011
who really cares about police they will do what they want..stay out of trouble and you will not have to worry about them...try it.. its really not that hard!
wow

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2011
nothing is goin to happen people we are talking about meigs county lol
Wake up

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2011
OFFICER wrote:
It really seems that everyone wants to bad mouth us, That is "UNTIL THEY NEED US". I firmly believe that this must be someones way of getting even. Whats wrong did you get busted........ GROW UP!!!!! Hell i work for a police dept in town and i feel the tak force has done a exceptional job. Therefore if your jealous or just plain ignorant refrain from giving us your opinion. We would like to reserve the right to focus on our jobs which is to protect and serve... And yes that even means you no matter what you say or think. So before you slander anyone think, ask yourself when something happens who am i going to call, who will be there no matter the risk. I bet your answer will be us so again GROW UP!!!!
Get over yourself you are not as needed as you think.I dont know where you get the idea people are going to call you if they need help my gosh I have seen it take 2 days for them to show up about a break-in,many times you are the last opition and in my opinion you are not even an opition I would not waste my time I will take care of any trouble I have myself that way I will get the desired results I want and the only call you will get is to come out and pick up the remains.People are tired of ineptness and the holier than thou attitude displayed by the so called justice system in this county,and as for the putting your life on the line everyday,enough of the drama rush statistics show your job is no more dangerous than many other jobs in this county when was the last time you were in a life and death situation greater than an auto accident,anyone that works never knows what may happen on the job that could result in them not making it through the day,a coal miner,truck driver,farmer or any other number of jobs are just as dangerous its all a part of the big boy world so grow up and be a man about it you will be respected more for it
Hmm

New Haven, WV

#10 Jan 23, 2011
Dont know bout alot of em..But i know for sure that Scott Spiker ,Syracuse Police..Is with the task-force
Wow wow wubzy

Newark, OH

#11 Jan 23, 2011
hmm wrote:
well one thing is the sheriffs deparment is even more messed up than pomeroy pd. They let one of the workers fill out false statement pressing charges against a family tht wasn't even true and even lied on all their statments but signed someone else name to it... but the FBI is getting rdy to investagate these center ppl so we will see how messed the sheriffs department rlly is when the FBI steps in...
Signed someone else's name.... Good grief. Corrupt!!! I sure the the FBI steps in if things such as these are true!! Makes you wonder what else could be going on that is for sure!! What is this world coming to when you can't even have honest people working in positions that people should be able to rely on and trust!!! Sad!
86phs

Syracuse, OH

#12 Jan 23, 2011
i think the drug task force is a waist of the tax payers money your telling me your going to send rick smith and adam smith in to house to bust drugs when every body knows who they are maybe the should find someone who everybody doesnt know you fucking retards and quit waisting the tax payers money on marijuana
bullsht

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Jan 23, 2011
now why is there any need to start on rick and adam they are really good guys and would do anything they could to help someone...
concerned citizen

Spring Valley, NY

#14 Jan 24, 2011
First off i need to say i agree with officer. You people dont realize how the cops help until you need them! Next as far as rickie and adam go i do believe they are doing more drugs than they are recovering. I mean look at them they both are spaced out everytime you see them. I find it hard to swallow that meigs county can put such losers over a drug task force!!
makes-since

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Jan 24, 2011
86phs wrote:
i think the drug task force is a waist of the tax payers money your telling me your going to send rick smith and adam smith in to house to bust drugs when every body knows who they are maybe the should find someone who everybody doesnt know you fucking retards and quit waisting the tax payers money on marijuana
phs must not of had spelling test back then i guess?
86phs

Syracuse, OH

#16 Jan 25, 2011
86 phs means 86 pot head smoker
makes no since

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Jan 25, 2011
i would not be proud of that!
Truth

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 30, 2011
Some people really need to get a clue what they are talking about before they post on here. Do you even know who or what an officer is or any laws. FBI. Hahahahah And Ricky and Adam are doing an outstanding job maybe your just afraid your next!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 2, 2011
86phs wrote:
86 phs means 86 pot head smoker
Soooo, you smoke 'pot heads'?
soon enough soon enough

Parkersburg, WV

#22 Nov 4, 2012
hmm wrote:

#1. Can u point me in the direction of which FBI did this investigation? Wanna talk to him.
#2. Who are these center people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 57 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,466
name a dead beat dad 3 hr Gross 23
best fighter in meigs 8 hr Roach 10
a sheriff having a party during the middle of t... 13 hr Joe 7
Kelsey/Amber Burton 21 hr 2unbelievable 10
Prescription Drug Drop Off Sun Craig 4
drug bust in syracuse (May '11) Sun Sur 13 Beat 3

Pomeroy Jobs

Pomeroy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pomeroy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pomeroy

Personal Finance