Kelsey Wilson
not a fan

Point Pleasant, WV

#44 May 12, 2011
kris wilson wrote:
damn yall haveing fun still talking shit. Oh and just to let yall know welfare is getting called lmao yalls pathetic and fuck the police i can handle my own shit i dont need my big sister so fuck you b*tc*ez keep f*cking running your mouths your just making me f*cking famous over the internet. so keep the drama goin i love it and i have a life im not a f*ckin dead beat im far from it. i gotta job i do for myself i dont need to depend on any one else for my shit just thought id let yall know how it is and go ahead keep runnin yalls mouths im over it and better than that so come on keep with the drama its entertaining.
One hell of a way to become famous over the internet!! You need to grow up and realize that you never should have married Cory!! He is a great young man and apparently you are worthless, someone that could sleep with others while you are married, then 3 in one month. Do you honestly think that is something to be proud of. I mean come on really!!!! GROW UP!!! Let Cory have his freedom!!!
kris

Laura, OH

#45 May 13, 2011
you guys honestly im sorry and none of us are trying to get famous if u think being famous is gettin trashed talked on some dumbass website u have problems and megan stop with the f*ckin hpv sh*t b*tch bc ive been tested unlike you u hep. abc wh*re.
Megan

United States

#46 May 16, 2011
kris wrote:
you guys honestly im sorry and none of us are trying to get famous if u think being famous is gettin trashed talked on some dumbass website u have problems and megan stop with the f*ckin hpv sh*t b*tch bc ive been tested unlike you u hep. abc wh*re.
I am just saying, I was there when you and your sister was talking about the girl you were with, and the out come of that. Which was you HAVING HPV. If your smart enough to have a girl friend, Have you told her you have it???????? And wonder what her parents would say?:( Its only right that she KNOWS
Megan

United States

#47 May 16, 2011
And since you can't even remember me , you have to say I have things. ARe you just grabing at straws now since you having NOTHING on me??lol your funny.
ambe

Herndon, VA

#48 May 16, 2011
How About you all just stop keep ur comments to yourself u hate her then u hate her I'm sure she don't give a fuck wanna talk shit the go hop in ur car and pay her a visit don't trash talk over the computer . I mean really gay a damn life everyone . Find better things to do plant a flower garden or something just cause u alls life is boring let's trash talk people to make are selves feel Better !! Thank you!
kris

Chillicothe, OH

#49 May 16, 2011
you were here when we were talking about it? wow i dont even know what to say about that and my gf knows that i have been tested and came up negative. once again got papers to prove it and i know that you have hep because i know the guy you slept with (nate) that you got it from but what ever say what ever you want make up all the lies you want i have papers if any one that believes you thats their own idiotic fault because i got the proof its in my top dresser drawer.
lacey

Point Pleasant, WV

#50 May 18, 2011
okay listen up you stupid people. nobody really cares what you're saying. & kelsey could careless because she & the people that really matter know the truth. & other thing miss megan you can just shut the f*ck up. i'm kris's girlfriend & i know more about that situation than your slutty little brain could imagine knowing. if you have a problem with kris or me, confront us in person rather than typing it over the internet. you're not in f*cking 2nd grade. so, keep kris's name & his personal life out of your cock sucking mouth, ok? get it? got it? good. now get the f*ck over it. k byee :)
megan

United States

#51 May 19, 2011
lacey wrote:
okay listen up you stupid people. nobody really cares what you're saying. & kelsey could careless because she & the people that really matter know the truth. & other thing miss megan you can just shut the f*ck up. i'm kris's girlfriend & i know more about that situation than your slutty little brain could imagine knowing. if you have a problem with kris or me, confront us in person rather than typing it over the internet. you're not in f*cking 2nd grade. so, keep kris's name & his personal life out of your cock sucking mouth, ok? get it? got it? good. now get the f*ck over it. k byee :)
Wow, such language, are you in the 2nd grade?? I was just stating the facts. Sorry you got mixed up with that family. I wonder if your grandparents know just what that family is all about???
wtf

Culloden, WV

#52 May 19, 2011
Megan that is so funny that you say that about kris cause didnt you use to date him until he found out what kind of CRAZY UNGLY DUMB BITCH YOU ARE? Yea thats right remember.... I know I do.... you think you are the shit well let me just tell you what you are the SHIT HELL WE COULD SMELL YOU FROM A MILE AWAY YOU SMELLED SO FUCKEN BAD, so why dont you get of the internet and go soak in some hot soapy water it that doesnt help then soak in some tomato juice that should eat the smell of you.. Dont be worrying about what kris, kelsey and his family is doint worry about your own life you are just mad cause he wants nothing to do with you and why would he you are NASTY..... Well now you have a wonderful day I know I am.... C ya
megan

United States

#53 May 19, 2011
LMFAO,(WTF) I never dated Kris.lol Are you sure you know who your talking to?? I have not been around Meigs County for almost 4 years. And all I can say about your post is Meigs hasn't changed abit. You people still grab and hold on to anything that make you look better. I put my real name on here, why can't you people? maybe because you have something to hide, I DON"T!
Have a blessed day
megan

United States

#54 May 19, 2011
?????, Why would Kris date someone that smelled so bad??? Probably because he is used to that;)
lacey

Point Pleasant, WV

#55 May 19, 2011
no, megan, im not in the 2nd grade. & fyi my grandparents love kris. another thing,if u havent been in meigs for 4 years, then why in the hell are you so worried about what's going on in meigs county? dont you have something better to do with you're life? & to wtf: i love your comment. right on :)
kris

Chillicothe, OH

#56 May 19, 2011
hey u guys know that if u just stop replying to the dumbass shit she says it stops? lol i did the same thing with traci and look she stopped talkin just like lil kids they cry and cry and as long as u baby them they keep doin it well us replying is us babying these lil kids so if u stop they stop bc they know there not getting any attention and yea dogg my typeing all u want im a dumbass i know its true ill tell ya myself
Miss Princess

Beaumont, TX

#57 May 19, 2011
Well all I have to say Is Cory is so sweet and always looks so good. And I have only seen Kelsey once but she looks like miss piggy on drugs. And Im no home wrecker so I will leave it alone for now. But Cory will realize that he is so much better then that. And when he Does I will show him just how a lady treats a good man!
kris

Chillicothe, OH

#58 May 19, 2011
go for it miss princess get his mind off of her but watch your mouth bc thats my sister.
megan

United States

#59 May 20, 2011
Hay Miss Princess, don't worry about being a home wrecker, Kelsey is already living with a drugie,(SHES THE HOME WRECKER) so go right ahead and make your move, anyone is better than that slut.
Traci

United States

#60 May 20, 2011
kris wrote:
hey u guys know that if u just stop replying to the dumbass shit she says it stops? lol i did the same thing with traci and look she stopped talkin just like lil kids they cry and cry and as long as u baby them they keep doin it well us replying is us babying these lil kids so if u stop they stop bc they know there not getting any attention and yea dogg my typeing all u want im a dumbass i know its true ill tell ya myself
Never quit because of you dumbass, I quit because Cory got the hell away from your sister. Thats what I wanted.
Miss Princess

Beaumont, TX

#61 May 20, 2011
Oh so he is kind of single for now? Yea I'm gonna have to show him the right way of life!
Omg

San Mateo, CA

#62 May 20, 2011
U go miss princess I went to high school with cory and yea he's cute and an amazing guy that needs someone to treat him good bc he deserves the best he's hard working and a great guy hope he finds a great girl that treats him good and hopefully he finds one that traci likes to good luck to Cory!
Miss Princess

Beaumont, TX

#63 May 20, 2011
kris wrote:
go for it miss princess get his mind off of her but watch your mouth bc thats my sister.
I plan on it. Thanks for your permission, lol. And I'm sorry but the last time I checked everybody including me, is entitled to say what they want. So I'm pretty sure I don't care if it's your sister or not. Obviously she doesn't care about other peoples feelings, so why would I care about hers?~just saying~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Priddy 3 hr Knows to well 2
why don t i miss pomeroy 7 hr Bobbi 2
Brahm murder Sat PPD 4
Garnett Bonecutter Sat new but not staying 9
Joe d Barnhart Fri Antibullyzone 14
Nicole Eakins (Nov '15) Dec 14 No need-you know 23
Maple Lawn Brewery going under already? (Dec '16) Dec 14 realist 40

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages