Did she really get married??
Just wondering

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2011
Kelsey Wilson is she really married
wtf

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 14, 2011
If you was a friend you would know now wouldnt you? Yes she got married and they are very happy.... Not to mention they are a very cute couple together. Oh by the way its not Wilson anymore its ??????? wouldnt you love to know well just ask her Im sure she would be HAPPY TO TELL YOU
ICU

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2011
Yeh she's married 2 cory wilson and all ready cheating on him with mike pain I think she's a ho and he should dump her skank ass and move he's a good guy. He should move on and divorce her ass before its to late
lacey

Ravenswood, WV

#6 Apr 27, 2011
ok you dumb people it isnt cory wilson its chapman & its none of your business what she did or what he's done. they're not f*ckin perfect & neither are you or you're f*cking relationships, r u so bored with ur own life u gotta trash kels & start shit? grow up. get a life. u dont know the whole story, obviously. & kels is a good person & so is cory. if he didnt wanna be with kels then he wouldnt have asked her to marry him & if she didnt wanna be with him she wouldnt have said yes. so sstop typing stuff about them & go get your own life & ruin it instead of tryin to ruin kels's & cory's. i know them personally & i can back up the shit i type unlike you people whom are pulling lies outta their asses for entertainment. so k bye :)
Traci

Wheeling, WV

#7 Apr 28, 2011
lacey wrote:
ok you dumb people it isnt cory wilson its chapman & its none of your business what she did or what he's done. they're not f*ckin perfect & neither are you or you're f*cking relationships, r u so bored with ur own life u gotta trash kels & start shit? grow up. get a life. u dont know the whole story, obviously. & kels is a good person & so is cory. if he didnt wanna be with kels then he wouldnt have asked her to marry him & if she didnt wanna be with him she wouldnt have said yes. so sstop typing stuff about them & go get your own life & ruin it instead of tryin to ruin kels's & cory's. i know them personally & i can back up the shit i type unlike you people whom are pulling lies outta their asses for entertainment. so k bye :)
Well Lacey, this is Cory's mom. I know the whole story, and all I am going to say is I want my son to be happy!!! And no I don't agree with what Kelsey did to him, she needs to grow up and realize she has a ring on her finger, and if she doesn't want it there she needs to take it off and quit hurting him. And yes he asked her to marry him, but he thought she loved him as much as he loves her. He didn't know that she would do this to him, and neither did we.
:)):&:@'sox

Washington, DC

#8 Apr 28, 2011
People make mistakes .. Clearly like he has neve done it to her ?? People make mistakes what's past is past let shit go
kris wilson

Circleville, OH

#9 Apr 28, 2011
i gotta quick and easy solution to this. its kelsey and corys relationship/marrage not kelsey and corys and every one f*ckin elses there grown f*cking adults let them deal with what they gotta deal with and stay the f*ck outta there buisness oh and just for the record cory did the same thing to her not that i care wat they do to eachother but miss traci didnt get mad at him so i think sum one else needs to grow the f*ck up too its there life stay the f*ck out of it obviously there happy cuz there still together.
Traci

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2011
kris wilson wrote:
i gotta quick and easy solution to this. its kelsey and corys relationship/marrage not kelsey and corys and every one f*ckin elses there grown f*cking adults let them deal with what they gotta deal with and stay the f*ck outta there buisness oh and just for the record cory did the same thing to her not that i care wat they do to eachother but miss traci didnt get mad at him so i think sum one else needs to grow the f*ck up too its there life stay the f*ck out of it obviously there happy cuz there still together.
Hello Kris, yes cory did something,(but didn't sleep with no one)
And it was before they were married. Four months after they married, she slept with another, and again last weekend. And He is my son, and you don't know what its like to see your childs heart broke, so little boy don't tell me to grow up, tell your sister. Stay out of MY life! And yes I hope he drops her ass before its to late!!!
Traci

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2011
Hows that for growing up???
Traci

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2011
[QUOTE who=":)):&:@'sox "]People make mistakes .. Clearly like he has neve done it to her ?? People make mistakes what's past is past let shit go[/QUOTE]
yea, your right past is past, but when the past was just last weekend, its still here.
badkeeper

Washington, DC

#13 Apr 29, 2011
Traci wrote:
[QUOTE who=":)):&:@'sox "]People make mistakes .. Clearly like he has neve done it to her ?? People make mistakes what's past is past let shit go"

yea, your right past is past, but when the past was just last weekend, its still here.
Well ur son is grown and married and doesn't need his mommy to put her nose in everything .. But hey what do I know just seems like the reasonable thing to do .
kelsey chapman

Circleville, OH

#14 Apr 29, 2011
f**k you all and yes grow up married or not cheating is cheating married or not it still feels the same there is no difference so bite me
kelsey chapman

Circleville, OH

#15 Apr 29, 2011
oh and keep your comments to yourselof unless you want to tell me leave my little brother and his girlfriend out of it how old are you any way this crap is for kids i wouldnt have even know about it if it wasnt for my brother so get a life bitches thanks much lots of love ( the big whore )
kris wilson

Ravenswood, WV

#16 Apr 29, 2011
ha ha ha haterz keepin us famous i love it!!!! d*mb b*tch
kris wilson

Ravenswood, WV

#17 Apr 29, 2011
oh and last time i checked im 17 years old i still got another 6 months before i gotta worry bout growing up so look umm practice wat u preach.
Traci

United States

#18 Apr 29, 2011
Yea still 17 your ass should be in SCHOOL!!!!!
And Kelsey you know what I told you, so don't call me a bitch, you don't have that right anymore!!!
And I'm AM GROWN, I make things happen for the best not the worsed. So get off your back and act like a lady if thats possible!!
Traci

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2011
Oh and Cory I know your reading this, so just to let you know all bets are off, if she wants to run her mouth, and call me a bitch. I'm going to speak my mind. I think she's a slut and inmuture and would sleep with anyone that will have her. You are better than that and you deserve better than that. Open your eyes, shes pissed now because we won't bow down to her and say " its ok Kelsey, keep cheating, we will always be here"" Its not happening here. And tell her little brother that if he thinks that he will ever come out with Trav again he's wrong, and his mommy better be getting that home schooling papers ready!!!!!!!!!! Thats right I am a bitch now!!!!!!!
Traci

United States

#20 Apr 29, 2011
badkeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ur son is grown and married and doesn't need his mommy to put her nose in everything .. But hey what do I know just seems like the reasonable thing to do .
And who an the hell are you??? I'm a mother, I pray you have no kids, because you wouldn't know the first damn thing about loving them!!!!!!!!
kelsey chapman

Greenfield, OH

#21 Apr 29, 2011
i dont care what you say about me i wasnt stating that to you i was stating it to everyone and my number of people is four whats yours im sure way higher as most so what ever i dont care what you or anyone else thinks so quit writing dumb shit on here if you want to talk you know how to get ahold of me. PEACE HATERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Hysell Being released? 5 hr Buckeye 4
Jessica Chapman Tue One of Many 6
Jade Helm Tue tea party 8
Leeann cook Tue proud 8
memorial day motorcycle run? May 25 fido 4
wow !! (Jan '13) May 24 rutland citicen 20
bench warrants May 24 resident 12
More from around the web

Pomeroy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE