b!+ches who think they're tough $h!t.

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
2cents :)

Marshall, AR

#1 Dec 15, 2010
So pretty much all pregnant, on crack, or burly a$$ b!+ches from Meigs,, am I right? Any specific names anyone??
amber

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2010
hahaha, dont know the name, but WORD! lol
amber

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2010
oh, and dont forget meranda, lmao
2cents :)

Marshall, AR

#4 Dec 15, 2010
Meranda,,? Haha
amber

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2010
not trying to downgrade her, havent you read the little spat ongoing between her and word on the lacy dickens post? id love to know who this person is, and see them come face to face, just to see what would really happens. u think she's got enough to back what she says on there? thats all im getting at. who knows? does anyone know who this word person is? ive heard about 4 different names, 3 being people i honestly dont see her being able to take, but you never know, some people can be surprising. so dont think im trying to badmouth her, i'm really not.
2cents(:

Marshall, AR

#6 Dec 15, 2010
Oh haha yeah I've read it but I don't really pay attention,, I think it's ridiculous. They obviously have some issues. All of them.
Ily

Ravenswood, WV

#7 Dec 15, 2010
This site is wack it's for ppl who talks shot but smile in your face or ppl who feed off drama an have noo life soo it's great for a lot of ppl in meigs fakes an wanna bes meranda is a lil girl why post shit about her then when she says her opinion u want too tlk to a child tht way come on now guys let's get real u an meranda ain't gon throw down so get it through yer messed up lil head tht she's a little girl a minor an your overage say sumn to her pops or mammy plz
just me

Ogden, AR

#8 Dec 15, 2010
carrie myers
unknown

Mason, WV

#9 Dec 15, 2010
ILY... LEARN TO FUCK!NG SPELL!
Raynee Herman

Fredericksburg, VA

#10 Dec 15, 2010
ahhaha MERANDA, is a tough b!tch :) && she does think she's though sh!t, but thats alright, because shes one of the few b!tches around here, who can actually back their sh!t upp :) kk thank you :)
2cents(:

Marshall, AR

#11 Dec 16, 2010
K; thanks for the unneeded info ;) sorry no one cares. Girl has some issues,, and hun so do you. Get off of this gossip site and take care of your kid. That's all; k thanks (;
mckayla

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Dec 16, 2010
Not everyone in Meigs County is pregnant, on drugs, or think their tough sh*t. & even some of them who do get pregnant take care of their baby AND finish high school, for example Paula Vanmetre. She is doing a good job I think. & for people who think that's all meigs county is, look beyond the "bad apples" so to speak and get to know some other people. Not all of us are like that.(:
2cents(:

Marshall, AR

#13 Dec 16, 2010
I was talking about "all of Meigs county" I was talking about Meigs Highschool,, so stfu. Lmao
Raynee Herman

Fredericksburg, VA

#14 Dec 16, 2010
actually the only time i get on this site, is when my boy is asleep :) so maybe, you should get your sh!t together.:) && its funny you are telling me too get off this site, when your on it just as much so how about you STFU on that one :) && you cant even show your name? wow your a hardass ;)
mckayla

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Dec 16, 2010
[QUOTE who="2cents(:"]I was talking about "all of Meigs county" I was talking about Meigs Highschool,, so stfu. Lmao[/QUOTE]

i am still talking about meigs high school, not just meigs county. not everyone there is bad. so you telling me to "stfu" is real mature. have fun hiding behind your fake name, because you don't have enough guts to put your real one.(;
jjj

Ripley, WV

#16 Dec 16, 2010
Raynee Herman wrote:
ahhaha MERANDA, is a tough b!tch :) && she does think she's though sh!t, but thats alright, because shes one of the few b!tches around here, who can actually back their sh!t upp :) kk thank you :)
you seriously have your nose in everyones business you make me sick.. where in the hell is your parents?
2cents(:

Marshall, AR

#17 Dec 16, 2010
Raynee Herman wrote:
actually the only time i get on this site, is when my boy is asleep :) so maybe, you should get your sh!t together.:) && its funny you are telling me too get off this site, when your on it just as much so how about you STFU on that one :) && you cant even show your name? wow your a hardass ;)
Um yeah,, so I don't have a kid so I can pretty much do whatever I want,,so no I will not stfu & consider me not putting my name on here a gift to you. Good mommy's don't try to get in fights,, they avoid them for the well being & safe environment of their child (; bitch please. So many people hate you it amazes me. I would tell you to get a life but kinda hard since you decided to be a sl•t & ended up getting pregnant & throwing your life away. So I won't. But take care of your kid,, you just make yourself look like trash & a bad mom when your constantly on here. That's all; k thanks ;)
Anonymous

Heath, OH

#18 Dec 16, 2010
EMERI CONNERY
britt

Marshall, MI

#19 Dec 16, 2010
Rebeca slut*wolfe
Hahaha

Newark, OH

#20 Dec 16, 2010
britt wrote:
Rebeca slut*wolfe
Two thumbs up to this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Jones Andrea Buckley 2 hr Urjealous 2
Natasha tackett 14 hr Hmmm 3
Evelyn (Feb '17) 22 hr Sassy1979 8
hmm Fri Poorppl 20
Mike Bailey Thu Middleport man 4
Fake military pretenders meigs county Thu Jeremy Pillhead 1
kelli Taterson (Feb '17) Wed 740brother 22

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance