First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Anyone know Kristie Barley besides her bartending the mizway???
Curious

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Is she honest, trustworthy ???? I'm just trying to figure out what she's about???? Ive. only met her a few times at Mizway but don't "KNOW" her.
bad boy

Marion, OH

#3 Dec 28, 2012
stay clear my boy stay clear
Curious

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2012
bad boy wrote:
stay clear my boy stay clear

what do u mean???? Is she that bad??? I know she got a kid. that's ok. but what's up with her??
curious also

Pomeroy, OH

#5 Dec 28, 2012
my boyfriend is "friends" with her,so id like to know what shes about also!
maggie

Wilmington, OH

#6 Dec 29, 2012
She is a great person
Curious

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2012
That's good to know
tanna

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Dec 29, 2012
ive done her while my oldman watched. shes awesome.
idontgotobars

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2012
She is a sweetheart. Dont p is her off....
curious

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2012
So she's bi and a scrapper. I see.
maggie

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2012
No she isn't bi
rutland b ii tch

Pikeville, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2012
maggie wrote:
No she isn't bi
Lol what do u got to say about her? Your nasty as hell. And a dirty slutty lying fat b ii tch.
haa

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2012
You are a very judgemental person there rutland b! Lmao I'm sure I can start pulling out the skeletons in your closet if you would like :))
rutland b ii tch

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
haa wrote:
You are a very judgemental person there rutland b! Lmao I'm sure I can start pulling out the skeletons in your closet if you would like :))
Lol first off, I will admit to my wrong doings. Have known Maggie for years. She cheats on her bf Jon, has with several diff guys. Never have I ever cheated on a bf. Nor do I sleep around like her. Shit ask her about when she slept w mike clay for a pack of smokes.
Big B

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Well Idk bout Maggie but I know Kristie is a piece of trash, worthless mother who leaves her kid 24-7 with a Drunk Dopey. but what can I say kristie was raised by a known crackwhore!!! She's a piece of druggie shit like her FATASS slutty mother!!!!
maggie

Ray, OH

#16 Dec 31, 2012
rutland b ii tch wrote:
<quoted text>Lol first off, I will admit to my wrong doings. Have known Maggie for years. She cheats on her bf Jon, has with several diff guys. Never have I ever cheated on a bf. Nor do I sleep around like her. Shit ask her about when she slept w mike clay for a pack of smokes.
I have never once slept with mike clay let alone for a pack of cigs and never cheated on john so shut up if u don't know what u r talking about and y r u hiding be hind a fake name????
rutland b ii tch

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 31, 2012
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>I have never once slept with mike clay let alone for a pack of cigs and never cheated on john so shut up if u don't know what u r talking about and y r u hiding be hind a fake name????
Josh starcher
Mike clay
Kevin from happy hollow
Tyler cundiff
Josh price

There's a list of sum u have cheated on him wit
WoW

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2012
This topic went WaY Off Track. How did we start talkin bout Maggie?? Its suppose to be on some Kristie BiItcH!!!! IdK???? WtF????
maggie

Ray, OH

#19 Dec 31, 2012
rutland b ii tch wrote:
<quoted text>Josh starcher
Mike clay
Kevin from happy hollow
Tyler cundiff
Josh price

There's a list of sum u have cheated on him wit
What ever floats your boat but I know the truth and I don't even know a Kevin on happy hollow there smart one
rutland b ii tch

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jan 1, 2013
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>What ever floats your boat but I know the truth and I don't even know a Kevin on happy hollow there smart one
I kno don't worry :-) ur so unhappy that you would even try to sleep wit ur friends bf. I hope someone hits u, and hard. U deserve it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mizway 20 min Curious and wanna... 9
Does anyone else have mean, deceitful step-chil... (Apr '11) 2 hr be kind 49
Matt change yor clothes 5 hr Country Store 1
Ailiana Large "please listen"! 8 hr a guy who knows 27
Pomeroy Police Mark Profitt indicted on DUI cha... Sun oicu812 3
Pomeroy pd Sun tru 15
Sarah Eskew Sun the guy that pays u 19

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages