Emily fields
Orange

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2010
?
Guess who

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Burnt toast skin and a super drama queen..
Lana

Nelsonville, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2010
She's not much drama but omg her mom is!
Luvhaterz

Ravenswood, WV

#4 Dec 16, 2010
Ha Em Is mi girl y'all juss hatin cuz she stands out she is on her grind but you wouldn't understand cuz you live n such a small area if she lived n Columbus or Cali everyone dresses an tans like her srry if y'all hate but y'all envy het
Random Letters

Athens, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2011
I like Em, she's really cool. Nice. A little off at times of course, but who isn't.

2 things:

The tanning is a little creepy, but I don't judge on stuff like that. I'm more worried about her health is all.

And more importantly, I haven't been able to look at her without getting an empty feeling since she did her eyebrows. Worst. Decision. Ever. Why?? Why would you remove your eyebrows!? Okay, so I judged... Couldn't help it...
Piles of Poop

Racine, OH

#6 Feb 14, 2011
lol
???

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 16, 2011
Can u tell me what grind emily is on. Last time I checked When someone was on their grind they were making some kind of money at a job or rapping and Emily does neither. Oh yeah we aren't in Cali or Columbus so she just looks like an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ppl who need drug tested 1 hr Ghost 1
Thanks kkk for taking away the duke boys (Jul '15) 1 hr Ghost 6
dave heighton 2 hr resident 4
Who's going be the new principal at Meigs? 8 hr ABC321 14
Ahhh Topix 20 hr lololololool 3
Scott Taylor Business (Dec '12) Fri sooooofunny 7
Tyler Andrews Fri Alex 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages