Michelle price marshall

Michelle price marshall

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

wally

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2013
nasty! thinks it's cool to have a 16 year old pregnant daughter.
all i can say is brick shy a load.
sally

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2013
don't let her cut your hair!
really

Coraopolis, PA

#3 Jul 7, 2013
sally wrote:
don't let her cut your hair!
She does terrible!!!
Bob jean

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Get a life bre10, this girl is nasty!
charm

Middleport, OH

#6 Jul 7, 2013
People that title these with a persons entire name are scum. Why try to ruin a person just because you don't like them or don't agree with them or are jealous of them. Females are catty!
The best stylist around

Racine, OH

#7 Jul 7, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
She does terrible!!!
Lol I would hate to see your version of good then! Michelle has cut my hair for about 16 yrs, she gave me a cut I wanted once & added her own flair to it, everywhere I went people wanted to know who did my hair, and her number. As for being proud that her child is pregnant, I seriously doubt it's the path she chose for her cause she walked it herself! Michelle is a VERY loving and understanding mother who will stand by her children no matter!! I am very proud to call her one of my closest friends & if I didn't want to be topix next innocent victim you & I could exchange names, the one on here bashing her, I would love to bash you literally!! Leave her alone, she has enough stress but my guess is you are the root of it, and if you are who I think you are lol I know where ya work sweetie... Don't forget she has a lot of friends!
Second that

New Haven, WV

#10 Jul 7, 2013
The best stylist around wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I would hate to see your version of good then! Michelle has cut my hair for about 16 yrs, she gave me a cut I wanted once & added her own flair to it, everywhere I went people wanted to know who did my hair, and her number. As for being proud that her child is pregnant, I seriously doubt it's the path she chose for her cause she walked it herself! Michelle is a VERY loving and understanding mother who will stand by her children no matter!! I am very proud to call her one of my closest friends & if I didn't want to be topix next innocent victim you & I could exchange names, the one on here bashing her, I would love to bash you literally!! Leave her alone, she has enough stress but my guess is you are the root of it, and if you are who I think you are lol I know where ya work sweetie... Don't forget she has a lot of friends!
Exactly, she has a lot of friends! Well said
its me

New Kensington, PA

#11 Jul 7, 2013
michelle is a sweetheart f*** off already
Friend

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle is a very strong person far from being trash sounds like someone is a tad jealous, and her daughter being pregnant is nobody's business. She is also the best hairdresser in this area so move on hater!!
old friend.

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2013
Been looking for her? She is the only person that can cut my hair the rite way! Love ya Michelle!!!!! Please if your back in business give some info! Been looking for ya again!
Michelle

Greensburg, PA

#15 Oct 20, 2015
[QUOTE who="old friend. "]Been looking for her? She is the only person that can cut my hair the rite way! Love ya Michelle!!!!! Please if your back in business give some info! Been looking for ya again![/QUOTE]
You are more than welcome to schedule an appointment with me via Facebook or call The Added Touch Salon.. Looking forward to seeing you..thanks!
copper

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Oct 20, 2015
Michelle wrote:
[QUOTE who="old friend. "]Been looking for her? She is the only person that can cut my hair the rite way! Love ya Michelle!!!!! Please if your back in business give some info! Been looking for ya again! "

You are more than welcome to schedule an appointment with me via Facebook or call The Added Touch Salon.. Looking forward to seeing you..thanks!
Umm pretty sure she got a haircut since that last post seeing as how it was back in 2013!
Someone

Kathleen, GA

#17 Oct 20, 2015
I wonder if "The Best Hairstylist Around" would happen to be a lynn. Maybe jealously is the root of the posts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and the Islamization of America 4 hr Crackers 4
bout time. good job meig county 4 hr Wondering 3
Soul Harvest Church (May '13) 11 hr John 58
Blues Bash !!!!! Tue Dawg Man 1
Police by Foxes pizza Tue Daily Sentinel bi... 3
river cities (May '15) Jul 25 Lmao 14
Ailiana Large "please listen"! Jul 24 Jeff Beaver 16

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance