pharmacy tech arrested

pharmacy tech arrested

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

mee
#1 Nov 30, 2012
stacy and bf arrested for stealing drugs from her work place.
just curious

Ray, OH

#2 Nov 30, 2012
stacy who?
wow

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Stacy Hawk! Shes prob been doing this a long time!
idk
#4 Nov 30, 2012
just curious wrote:
stacy who?
Hawk..it stems from the meth bust on grant street
FAMILY

Middleport, OH

#5 Nov 30, 2012
It was not a meth bust!!! Get the story straight before you start gossiping.
idk
#6 Nov 30, 2012
FAMILY wrote:
It was not a meth bust!!! Get the story straight before you start gossiping.
Listen FAMILY, Im only stating what was in the paper,but by the looks of their pics. Im sure they were doin more than hydrocodone.
MADD

Pikeville, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Well its sad what drugs do to people. However it took Pomeroy P.D to do anything about its. cause as the MPD Chief said a few year ago that there is no way she could get any drug out of there.. What now Chief??? She should have came down a long time ago .{IF MPD Chief would have investigated it}. She has been pushing pills for years.While dating both brothers. FINALLY Thanks to Pomeroy she came down. She cant feed anymore pills to anyone else children now...now can she!
Grrr

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Nov 30, 2012
wow wrote:
Stacy Hawk! Shes prob been doing this a long time!
Her mugshot certainly looks different than her FB pics. Drugs really age a person. Shame, she was hot.
question

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Isn't that Katie Rodehavers sister. Lol she is about a doosy too. She thinks she is hot and better than everyone lol newsflash you are an ugly [email protected] and only reason guys pay attention to you is because you are easy. Everyone has had their turn. You need to keep them legs closed because u stink.
Katie Rodehaver

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Becca if you are going to talk shit about me come say it to my face!! Doosy, was a dead give away. At least I don't cheat on my husband. You are the one that needs to keep her legs closed.Now to the real point in matter. MADD you know she has been doing it for years? Please, tell me what your name is, because what you are saying is slander. You don't know what is going on so you need to mind your own business. IDk, that is right you don't know so you can shut up. So everything in the paper is true? If that be the case when the paper said it was a meth lab, and it WASN'T that was still true because it was posted the paper it right? If the only thing you have to do is get on here a gossip about something you know nothing about then you all are a bunch of tools.
Rebecca

United States

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Listen here b!tch I'm not the one that posted on this site. I wouldn't have used doosy I would have used tool but whatever works. And trust me I will say whatever ibhave to say to ur face! I'm not scared of u far from it. You are all talk. What u going to do cheap shot me like u did the last girl? You are a fu€king tool. Keep running ur mouth b!tch and I will swell it shut for u. It was prolly u that turned in ur own sister since u said u were going to. Are the rest of them stil hid in ur garage since u said thats where she stashed them. Keep running ur mouth and I'll run mine :)
Katie Rodehaver

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2012
You are so full of shit Becca. Go tell your lies to someone else, like idk Sam?? Lmao. You know where to find me. Peace Bitch.
Rebecca

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
And I just told u where to find me b!tch. I won't come to your house u cop calling slut. You have slept with most of them. Maybe I will send pics to workers comp of u playing softball :) now u wanna get me started?
wow

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Katie, what does your new bff Whitney think about you now? You have filles her head with so much shit . Anytime you open your mouth you lie. Another pathetic piece of trash!Maybe you should spend more time with Jesus' child, you are her "project".....per Whitney herself :)
if its who i think

Wilmington, OH

#15 Dec 15, 2012
if it is the woman that worked at fruth and used to be with g. harris, then with t. harris, then yeah she has done it for A LONG TIME. i know because i used to have friends note- used to have friends- that dealt with g.harris and he was never out of the same blue things. and timing ( oh lets say lunch break at fruth's) if he didnt have them he did after lunch time//// just a little tooooo convenient..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Diehl 6 hr Tammy 3
who is kurt with these days?? (May '15) 8 hr Kevin 28
Emily Davis/brad smith (Aug '13) 12 hr Mentioning 21
143 yard sale (Jun '11) 19 hr Cautious 4
mary engle (Nov '15) Mon Dirk 32
wild hogs seen on 143 (May '12) Mon It was mine 20
Red head from dollar general May 21 lewey 6

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance