cop in pomeroy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what

Export, PA

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Judgement for Pomeroy wrote:
He wasn't fired, he wasn't passed over with a promotion, where is the town libel.
What promotion was he passed over with? I've never heard about that.
smh

Vienna, WV

#22 Apr 18, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
What promotion was he passed over with? I've never heard about that.
I think they are saying he was NOT passed over for a promotion. Just trying to show that he truly has no grounds for a discrimination law suit.
what

Vienna, WV

#23 Apr 18, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are saying he was NOT passed over for a promotion. Just trying to show that he truly has no grounds for a discrimination law suit.
I see that now. I read it wrong. Thanks
Judge Judy

Lewis Center, OH

#24 Apr 19, 2013
Case dismissed
Get A Clue

Nitro, WV

#25 Apr 19, 2013
you think so wrote:
Hey "get a clue" we all know you are his boyfriend Harold. If you really want to get ahead in life (no pund intended) shut your mouth and get a job to make money on your abilities not sexulities.
LOL! You couldn't be any further from being "WRONG"!!!! I'm not Harold, don't know him, nor have never even seen him to even know what he looks like. It just so happens that I'm a good friend of one of the attorney's that works for the law firm in Columbus that is taking the case! So there you have it Mr "you think so", make some more smart ass wrong assumptions!
not convenced

Pomeroy, OH

#27 Apr 19, 2013
Get A Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You couldn't be any further from being "WRONG"!!!! I'm not Harold, don't know him, nor have never even seen him to even know what he looks like. It just so happens that I'm a good friend of one of the attorney's that works for the law firm in Columbus that is taking the case! So there you have it Mr "you think so", make some more smart ass wrong assumptions!
RIGHT!!!!!!!!
Thank God

Middleport, OH

#29 Apr 25, 2013
Thank god we dont have to see them two sucking face in public anymore in frount of our kids and family. Made us sick seeing that! Mark needs fired for his part in the whole thing.
who said that

Racine, OH

#30 Apr 25, 2013
Yes Mark needs fired over this and a lot of other things he has done since he has been in as chief. Mark probably knew he was gay when he hired him as one of the officers that works in Pomeroy had worked in Glouster with Kyle. Mark has a lot of skeletons in his close. Pomeroy would be a lot better off without him.
who said that

Racine, OH

#31 Apr 25, 2013
Mark has a lot of skeletons in his closet. Spelled closet wrong on the other thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 6 hr The real Summer 25
Need bbw lovin 11 hr nocure 7
Dead beat dads who don't pay child support 15 hr Aaa 34
tessa thomas (Mar '11) Fri Kat 13
Brewce. Martin Fri realist 10
How many different people out there know of Ada... Fri ambush annie 22
Cierra riffle Nov 16 Honestly 1

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance