Next Last
pomeroy news

Albany, OH

#1 Apr 17, 2013
I heard the red head queer cop got fired
Hahaha

Jackson, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2013
let me guess, he didn't puff on your peter so you complained about it and had him fired????
mike

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2013
I liked him. I liked him a lot... I miss you !!
scoop

Mason, WV

#4 Apr 17, 2013
if thats true he better move no bodys gonna hire him knowing all the drama he caused
diamond

Rock Creek, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2013
who cares about small town barney five cops in pomeroy thats why i moved away there ticket hungry speed trappers so i dont have 2 see them anymore so nice lol
close

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Technically he quit.
mike

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2013
diamond wrote:
who cares about small town barney five cops in pomeroy thats why i moved away there ticket hungry speed trappers so i dont have 2 see them anymore so nice lol
Barney Fife....
curious

Mason, WV

#8 Apr 17, 2013
When did he quit?
Kevin

Pomeroy, OH

#9 Apr 17, 2013
curious wrote:
When did he quit?
I heard from a PD Officer he drove from Logan everyday and couldn't afford the high fuel costs anymore, I live 8 miles from work and fuel in my Chevy cost $90.00 every time I fill up.
Weird

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 17, 2013
So he quits a department he fought so hard to be a part of? That's a shame! Police officers aren't paid enough in Villages.
Get A Clue

Nitro, WV

#11 Apr 17, 2013
He quit because he was advised to do so by his attorney! There is a major discrimination lawsuit in the works! Just wait and see what happens! When all is said and done he won't need to work for a very long time!
Thats All Folks

Mason, WV

#12 Apr 18, 2013
I kept telling everyone he didn't get that round mouth from eating square meals,Roflmhfao!
floodroads

Mason, WV

#13 Apr 18, 2013
i heard he got caught in a police car with his boyfriend
smh

Vienna, WV

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Get A Clue wrote:
He quit because he was advised to do so by his attorney! There is a major discrimination lawsuit in the works! Just wait and see what happens! When all is said and done he won't need to work for a very long time!
I hope this isn't true.
Everyone pays for frivolous lawsuits.
It's not worth bankrupting a town.
Money cannot buy happiness.
Get A Clue

Nitro, WV

#15 Apr 18, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>I hope this isn't true.
Everyone pays for frivolous lawsuits.
It's not worth bankrupting a town.
Money cannot buy happiness.
Frivolous??...He was openly discriminated against! That's the frivolous and uncalled for part! I hate to tell you but it is very true! I know the Columbus law firm that's taking the case! In my opinion it's rightfully so! Nobody deserves to be discriminated against regardless of the case or circumstances!!...especially by an elected public official. Maybe next elections the public will ask more questions of the candidates, where they stand on certain issues, and their beliefs in certain discriminatory issues before electing them into office! As far as bankrupting the town, a munincipal lawsuit should be covered by an insurance that already has to be paid regardless whether it is ever used or not, the insurance pays the lawsuit, not the town. I do, however, agree with the fact that money can't buy happiness, but unfortunately money is the outcome of most lawsuits! Another thing is that the case will never be heard in Meigs County, it will go to a higher court which will lessen the chance of favoritism for the town, and odds are that from the already publicly known circumstances the officer stands a pretty good chance of receiving a judgement in his favor. I'm willing to bet that when all is said and done, he will be laughing all the way to the bank!
you think so

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Hey "get a clue" we all know you are his boyfriend Harold. If you really want to get ahead in life (no pund intended) shut your mouth and get a job to make money on your abilities not sexulities.
Question

Middleport, OH

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Get A Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Frivolous??...He was openly discriminated against! That's the frivolous and uncalled for part! I hate to tell you but it is very true! I know the Columbus law firm that's taking the case! In my opinion it's rightfully so! Nobody deserves to be discriminated against regardless of the case or circumstances!!...especially by an elected public official. Maybe next elections the public will ask more questions of the candidates, where they stand on certain issues, and their beliefs in certain discriminatory issues before electing them into office! As far as bankrupting the town, a munincipal lawsuit should be covered by an insurance that already has to be paid regardless whether it is ever used or not, the insurance pays the lawsuit, not the town. I do, however, agree with the fact that money can't buy happiness, but unfortunately money is the outcome of most lawsuits! Another thing is that the case will never be heard in Meigs County, it will go to a higher court which will lessen the chance of favoritism for the town, and odds are that from the already publicly known circumstances the officer stands a pretty good chance of receiving a judgement in his favor. I'm willing to bet that when all is said and done, he will be laughing all the way to the bank!
Was he discriminated against? I can see if he actually lost his job because of his sexual orientation then that would be discrimination.
I don't think calling someone a "queer" is politically correct but I don't think it is breaking a law.
I'm not trying to stir the pot, just intrested what the law is on this situation.
Judgement for Pomeroy

Lewis Center, OH

#18 Apr 18, 2013
He wasn't fired, he wasn't passed over with a promotion, where is the town libel.
smh

Vienna, WV

#19 Apr 18, 2013
If there was real justice and if no politics played a role anywhere down the line, it would be thrown completely out! But of course everyone feels they have to pander to some certain groups of people to prevent being attacked and sued themselves if they don't cater to people who think they deserve special treatment. It is absolutely frivolous! In fact it was most likely set up from the very beginning. You are being naive or simply dishonest.
But you are right about one thing. Chances are good that he will be "laughing all the way to the bank" at how well the scam worked on a community that doesn't want to be under attack by an entire group of activists who lay in wait to pounce on anyone who doesn't embrace their lifestyle. That's what the whole agenda is based on. Intimidation. No one wants Pomeroy or Meigs County in the world-wide spotlight as a hatemongering town of bigots which is what they do to anyone and everyone who doesn't go along with the abomination.
whatwhatinthebut t

San Jose, CA

#20 Apr 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ppl who need drug tested 2 hr stupid 4
Tyler Andrews 2 hr stupid 2
dave heighton 2 hr I know 8
Michael Bailey 7 hr agreed 2
Scott Taylor Business (Dec '12) 7 hr u crazy 8
steven higgins aka beans pervert into young girls 7 hr Lisalulu 7
Who's going be the new principal at Meigs? 20 hr Nosuprise 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages