Billboard Hilarious on Route7

Billboard Hilarious on Route7

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

WV Bitch

New Haven, WV

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Full size billbroad on outshirts of Gallipolis 7 North. Mark Porter GM Dealership advertisement. Mark Porter dressed in a Fairies Outfit. I think Mark Porter should re-think has advertisement. All that billbroad does is make people laugh and make fun of Mark Porter.
whatsur20

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
WV Bitch wrote:
Full size billbroad on outshirts of Gallipolis 7 North. Mark Porter GM Dealership advertisement. Mark Porter dressed in a Fairies Outfit. I think Mark Porter should re-think has advertisement. All that billbroad does is make people laugh and make fun of Mark Porter.
You should see the commercial!
incompetence

Newark, OH

#3 Dec 10, 2012
This is what happens when a business skimps on hiring a marketing professional and tries to do it themself. The commercial looks like it was shot in the early 80s. It makes zero sense and seems intended to be funny, although someone forgot to write the joke.

When I'm buying a car, I want to feel confident that the dealership will back their product and that the vehicle is well-made and reliable.. Not chuckle at a clown willing to sacrifice their pride and emasculate themself to make me laugh.

What the commercial really says is: Mark Porter thinks you're stupid
bst

New Haven, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2012
He won't back anything , well, till it leaves the lot . Look at all the post on here and I know most are true. He is a crook, but it takes liars to sell cars thats why he has the salesman he has there, all crooks
excustomer

Powell, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2012
unfortunately I bought one new vehicle from him, I will never buy another thats for sure
maye

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Dec 11, 2012
I heard a radio commercial from his competition. Said they dont have to dress up like faires. Yes his advertisement is corny. Do u have to b mean tho..hes old n prob dont know any better. Im just wonderin if this was started by the competition. Theres other billboards of him n his fairy outfit around. He really should change his advertisement
galli

Lucasville, OH

#7 Dec 11, 2012
maye wrote:
I heard a radio commercial from his competition. Said they dont have to dress up like faires. Yes his advertisement is corny. Do u have to b mean tho..hes old n prob dont know any better. Im just wonderin if this was started by the competition. Theres other billboards of him n his fairy outfit around. He really should change his advertisement
I like the billboard. Very original and eye catching.
funny

Ravenswood, WV

#8 Dec 13, 2012
I know this cracked me up!
Jarhead

New Haven, WV

#9 Dec 13, 2012
A supposely respected over the hill business man. Dressing up and acting like this in front of a camera for TV to sell his vehicles! His is office at his business a padded room or what? With the Mentality that he show, there wont' be no way I would purchase a vehicle off his lot. He needs to look into getting a job from Sesame Street. Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Goofy Fairy!
wise guy

Ravenswood, WV

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Would like to see him an Dutch Miller get married
Jarhead

New Haven, WV

#11 Dec 14, 2012
wise guy wrote:
Would like to see him an Dutch Miller get married
Which one is going to be the pitcher and the catcher!
Skippy

Jackson, OH

#12 Feb 7, 2013
I think the truck fairy looked like a pedophile.
Local Guy

Pomeroy, OH

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Mark Porter look good in a fairy's outfit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandy hicks 5 hr Knows to well 4
Emily Davis/brad smith (Aug '13) Tue 123abc 41
Dead beat dads who don't pay child support Tue ambush annie 35
Smh Tue ambush annie 4
Wondering Nov 21 King 29
Need bbw lovin Nov 18 nocure 7
tessa thomas (Mar '11) Nov 17 Kat 13

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages