gaybashing in pomeroy
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
pomeroy help

Powell, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Out and Proud Pomeroy Ohio Police Officer Kyle Calendine is being lobbied against by Pomeroy's Mayor Mary McAngus who has been quoted as ''just trying to clear out the queer ''.
An open meeting of Pomeroys City Council to determine the fate of his carear and on pomeroys official stance on GBLT Rights on Monday February, 11th at 7pm.. please help show your suport
If you wish to be in the que to speak please call pomeroys city clerk @(740)992=411 thank you
Kate

Pomeroy, OH

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Ive heard about this and YES Ill be there to support him. Ive heard some really bad things the Mayor has said about the Officer. Too bad for her, this isnt her first rodeo. This has to stop!Good luck Officer Calendine we all support you!
matt

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
When did it become okay to be gay but not okay to stand against it.If you say that you don't agree with it you are bashed,If thats how someone wants to be fine but it shouldn't be openly flaunted because there are still people out there who think it's disgusting.And in a small town like Pomeroy there are alot of people who don't like it.
matt

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
That is part of what is wrong with the world today,to many things are accepted that shouldnt be.Gay people should not be allowed to get married or adopt because that just creates more gays,people aren't born gay society makes them gay because it's accepted
matt

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Oh and by the way God didn't accept them either he destroyed cities because of all the debauchery going on mainly gay sex.
FCKH8

Syracuse, OH

#7 Feb 6, 2013
matt wrote:
That is part of what is wrong with the world today,to many things are accepted that shouldnt be.Gay people should not be allowed to get married or adopt because that just creates more gays,people aren't born gay society makes them gay because it's accepted
Closed minded ignorant people like YOU are what's wrong with the world. I feel sorry for you, because its your parents fault for never teaching you to think for yourself and ruining you. I myself am not gay, but I know and love plenty of people who are and trust me, they didn't chose it they were BORN THAT WAY! So go have someone intelligent reteach you every thing you need to know about the LGBT community and then you can voice your opinion on them ok?
HUH

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2013
It's a choice but whatever floats your boat I guess
seriously

Athens, OH

#9 Feb 7, 2013
matt wrote:
That is part of what is wrong with the world today,to many things are accepted that shouldnt be.Gay people should not be allowed to get married or adopt because that just creates more gays,people aren't born gay society makes them gay because it's accepted
could you be any more ignorant?
Get Over Yourselves

Wilmington, OH

#10 Feb 7, 2013
FCKH8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Closed minded ignorant people like YOU are what's wrong with the world. I feel sorry for you, because its your parents fault for never teaching you to think for yourself and ruining you. I myself am not gay, but I know and love plenty of people who are and trust me, they didn't chose it they were BORN THAT WAY! So go have someone intelligent reteach you every thing you need to know about the LGBT community and then you can voice your opinion on them ok?
Sorry but I disagree with your statement, They CHOOSE their lifestyle. They are not BORN that way. I think you need someone intelligent to teach you a thing or two hunny. And there is the right to free speech for every american citizen. If we don't agree with it, then we certainly can voice our opinion about it whether you like it or not so get over yourslef and stop BASHING people for their opinions....
to Matt

Middleport, OH

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Are you a troll or just plain stupid???
really

Middleport, OH

#12 Feb 7, 2013
The ACLU needs to be called they will take this to the limit's and put Mayor McBITCH in her place.
anywhere
#13 Feb 7, 2013
i support the gay community 100% wat rite do have to judge others thats gods decision not ours we can not tell others who they can or cant be with if u dont like it then keep ur trap shut n leave them alone its their decision NOT URS!! How the hell would u like it if someone told u how to run ur life?
Stretch

Gallipolis, OH

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Look, I believe the issue is not whether it is acceptable societally to be gay, that is a personal choice ( Not born gay, like a person isn't born a banker, doctor ,drug user, or car thief. These are all personal choices.
While it is fine is said police officer wishes to be gay, it is NOT fine to be openly flaming gay AS a police officer. They SHOULD be held to a higher standard ( not just about being gay either, most in our local PD's could use ousted too for other reasons) and two of those standards are moral and ethical grounding in a manner respecting the community they serve. Our community is not the most open- minded about gays, so the officer in question should ALWAYS conduct themself in a manner consistent with our community's views. If that is not acceptable to them, find a city tolerant and accepting of gays instead of always expecting everyone else to change to tolerate your behavior.
Always keep in mind gays... YOU are the ones who are not in line with society, and your ego driven inyour face gay rights bullshit pisses everyone off. people would be more tolerant if You guys would just back off, and keep your personal life private. you do not see me waving my sexuality in the public eye because of a thing called respect.. might want yo look up decency while you are handling big words.
Personally I do not want to have to explain the gays disgusting devient behaviors to my young children...because I have nothing good to say about it, so I should not address it at this time. Perhaps when they are older...
Here's the gist of it gays... You can be gay and proud all you want, I am in no way impeding you right to life liberty or the pursuit of happiness, I am saying , however, keep you gay horseshit to yourselves, in your PRIVATE life, then nobody will say a word. It is when WE, the STRAIGHT community are forced to have to explain your behavior to children that we become insensitive to your plight. We see what you are doing as against the natural order of things, but you have your rights, just don't expect us to have anything good to say about you when you cannot respect anyone enough to keep you perversions to yourselves and force us to address the issue , because then we address it on our terms, with no sympathy.
When you start respecting those who do not agree with homosexuality, start respecting our community's children by keeping it out of public view... THEN I will support your right to be as gay as you want to be.
Don't bother calling me names like spoiled little kids, I don't care, don't waste your time trying to convince me how you were born gay and can't help it...don't believe it, and don't talk to me about your right to be gay, until you respect my children's right to be an adult before dealing with YOUR DEVIENT BEHAVIORS .
Respect goes both ways and someone's gotta give first, and it won't be me because I am not the one living contrary to the universe's will.( Notice i didnt start about that god crapola... its not about some imaginary guy in the sky). It Takes a male AND female to reproduce, so homosexuality IS contrary to life.
You don't gotta believe it, you just got to respect those who do, before demanding respect back
gay rights

Middleport, OH

#15 Feb 7, 2013
pomeroy help wrote:
Out and Proud Pomeroy Ohio Police Officer Kyle Calendine is being lobbied against by Pomeroy's Mayor Mary McAngus who has been quoted as ''just trying to clear out the queer ''.
An open meeting of Pomeroys City Council to determine the fate of his carear and on pomeroys official stance on GBLT Rights on Monday February, 11th at 7pm.. please help show your suport
If you wish to be in the que to speak please call pomeroys city clerk @(740)992=411 thank you
LGBT RIGHTS not GBLT
WTF

Middleport, OH

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Is he the cope from Athens or who?
matt

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Thank you for making my point you are on here to defend a gay person,but when a sraight person disagrees you start bashing them.And I'm not going to address any of the insults you made to me.I am a much better person than you I have feeedom of speech just like you and I say it's not okay to be gay and I will teach my children the same thing.
code

Middleport, OH

#19 Feb 7, 2013
[Stretch] If it ok for a male and female to hold hands, kiss, hug, date, and marry each other, and show they'er sexuality in public and a Homoseual couple can not who's rights and respect are being taken away.this is 2013 not 1950 we have gay Doctors, Lawyer, Cops, Sheriff,s, Firemen, EMS, Store Cashiers, Banker's, Nurses, Druggist, Store Owners,and Public Official's all just in this little county for many years we know who they are you need to get over it. they have rights too.
WTF

Middleport, OH

#20 Feb 7, 2013
[REALLY]LMFAO Mayor McBITCH i loved that! Ill have to remember that one.
to Matt

Middleport, OH

#21 Feb 7, 2013
matt wrote:
Thank you for making my point you are on here to defend a gay person,but when a sraight person disagrees you start bashing them.And I'm not going to address any of the insults you made to me.I am a much better person than you I have feeedom of speech just like you and I say it's not okay to be gay and I will teach my children the same thing.


You are a better person thn I am. A decent person defends HUMAN rights and clearly you do not.
matt

United States

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Because God made adam and eve not adam and steve.The reason for this was procreation,there is no reason for man-man or woman-woman relationships just sex.Gays shouldnt have any rights because it's not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Dalton (May '13) 15 hr stupidity 15
Sami Lewis and Dave berry Fri Roger 18
Exhibitionist Voyeur Fri Love watching 9
Me Fri GMC man 2
Anyone know a guy who goes by Red? He lives wit... Fri Pusscake 7
Rutland Feb 15 Facts 7
Court Street Music Scene Feb 15 18 15

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages