Bedford Township, Scipio Fire Dept

Bedford Township, Scipio Fire Dept

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

Funny Stuff

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Sitting at home listening to scanner. Scipio called out to fully involved strutcture fire with brush fire also. About 12 minutes to respond with one truck. 20 minute drive for them and they still havent requested help. Glad the trustees got what they wanted. Hope Scipio Fire gets their head out of their butts and understands what negligience, due reguard means. Glad I dont live in that township
Pissed Off

Perryville, AR

#2 Nov 23, 2010
If Pomeroy, Station 1, would quit bitching about going on runs, then pouting about not getting a new fire house, the response time wouldnt be so bad. But Pomeroy has to pout beacuse they dont get their way... Its sad. Especially when the chief smokes dope in the fire house. Its only going to get worse.
Cant imagine

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Nov 23, 2010
Thats funny stuff.

Since: Nov 10

Lubbock, TX

#4 Nov 24, 2010
Scipio TWP FD is a embarrassment to all fire departments in the county. They are a joke. They can't do the job required and the people that are suffering is those they "if you call it" serve. All I have to say to the residents that serve and that is MOVE.

Since: Nov 10

Lubbock, TX

#5 Nov 24, 2010
And if it were any other department in the county they wouldnt not have called 5 other departments. Also they would have someone to run their main engine instead of someone from another department save their truck from blowing up.
Big E

Newark, OH

#7 Mar 6, 2011
I am a firefighter in Meigs County and anyone who can write about how bad their local department is can also fill out an application. Everyone has something to say but nothing to add. All of the Fire Departments in Meigs County are Volunteer. Which means that these men and women take the time out of their lives to protect you and your loved ones. Remember that the next time you want to bad mouth your fire department.
wth

Northfork, WV

#8 Mar 7, 2011
I live in that township and they are vol., and they all have paying jobs also so since you dont since you are home listening to the scanner than get off your fat ass and go put in an application and sit there at the fire house waiting on calls since thats all you do is sit at home and play on the internet and run your mouth if you ran your legs as much as you run your mouth you wouldnt be so freaken big to put in your application I think all the fire men and woman do a GREAT JOB AND IM SURE YOU WOULD CALL THE FIRE DEPT IF YOUR HOUSE WAS ON FIRE OH MY YOU WOULD THINK OH NO MY COMPUTER MY SCANNER SO GO GET A JOB YOU LAZY ASS AND YES THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT ANY FIRE DEPT. WHO CARES IF POMEROY IS UPSET ABOUT NOT GETTIN A NEW BUILDING THEY STILL DO THEIR JOB ALOT MORE THAN I CAN SAY ABOUT YOU... I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR APPLICATION THAT IS IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT GETTING OFF THE COUCH AND THE INTERNET..............FREAKEN LAZY ASS
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 7, 2011
I am a 20+ year veteran firefighter. I live in Meigs County along with all my family. I have served my time and paid my dues and still when the pager goes off I'm there. I am stating a lot of peoples opinion. Scipio Twp. Is an embarrassment to all of us. The way they conduct themselves on the radio and scene to the way they think there the shit because they have Bedford Twp. There a joke. The only thing they are good for is hauling water PERIOD.
hahaha

Northfork, WV

#10 Mar 8, 2011
this is to THE TRUE LIGHT well since you think that way why dont you go out and put in your application and join them oh thats right youre a 20+ year veteran firefighter well then youre to old Scipio is a good fire station and yea there might be some on there that thinks they are better than everyone else but not all of them thank you very much I listen to them on the scanner and whats wrong with the way they conduct them selves I also listen to other ones and yea its a joke of how they conduct them selves not to mention that other fire department most of the time doesnt even answer the calls so they have to call out someone else and I know that for a fact..... most likely its the one youre on there THE TRUE LIGHT why put down a fire department I thought FIRE MEN/WOMAN ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A HUGE FAMILY AND STICK TOGETHER NOT TALK TRASH ABOUT THEM I GUESS WITH FRIENDS/FAMILY LIKE YOU TRUE LIGHT WHO NEEDS ENEMIES.... I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR LONELY LIFE WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS AND I WILL LET THE OTHER FIRE DEPARTMENT KNOW WHO YOU ARE YEA I DID RUN A TRACE ON ALL OF THE POST ON THIS FORUM NOT TO MENTION EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT YOUR ARE A FIREFIGHTER YOUR SELF AT LEAST THE SCIPIO STICKS TOGETHER AND HELP EVERYONE OUT WHEN IN NEED SO TAKE A DEEP BREATH CAUSE YOU ARE BUSTED AND I ALSO MADE COPIES OF ALL OF THIS TO SHOW ALL THE FIRE MEN SO THEY KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON/FIREFIGHTER YOU ARE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TRUE LIGHT.... I KNOW I WILL..... YOURE BUSTED.....
raymond

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Mar 8, 2011
hahaha wrote:
this is to THE TRUE LIGHT well since you think that way why dont you go out and put in your application and join them oh thats right youre a 20+ year veteran firefighter well then youre to old Scipio is a good fire station and yea there might be some on there that thinks they are better than everyone else but not all of them thank you very much I listen to them on the scanner and whats wrong with the way they conduct them selves I also listen to other ones and yea its a joke of how they conduct them selves not to mention that other fire department most of the time doesnt even answer the calls so they have to call out someone else and I know that for a fact..... most likely its the one youre on there THE TRUE LIGHT why put down a fire department I thought FIRE MEN/WOMAN ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A HUGE FAMILY AND STICK TOGETHER NOT TALK TRASH ABOUT THEM I GUESS WITH FRIENDS/FAMILY LIKE YOU TRUE LIGHT WHO NEEDS ENEMIES.... I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR LONELY LIFE WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS AND I WILL LET THE OTHER FIRE DEPARTMENT KNOW WHO YOU ARE YEA I DID RUN A TRACE ON ALL OF THE POST ON THIS FORUM NOT TO MENTION EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT YOUR ARE A FIREFIGHTER YOUR SELF AT LEAST THE SCIPIO STICKS TOGETHER AND HELP EVERYONE OUT WHEN IN NEED SO TAKE A DEEP BREATH CAUSE YOU ARE BUSTED AND I ALSO MADE COPIES OF ALL OF THIS TO SHOW ALL THE FIRE MEN SO THEY KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON/FIREFIGHTER YOU ARE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TRUE LIGHT.... I KNOW I WILL..... YOURE BUSTED.....
WOW..what complete bs..even if you did get topix to give the ip you'd need a court order for an isp to give up the records and then that gives you an account not a person....your a moron...but since you'll prob say I'm wrong whats my name......
meigsican

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 8, 2011
raymond wrote:
<quoted text>WOW..what complete bs..even if you did get topix to give the ip you'd need a court order for an isp to give up the records and then that gives you an account not a person....your a moron...but since you'll prob say I'm wrong whats my name......
Idk, Raymond?

Man I'm good. LoL
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Your full of crap and I don't care anyways.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 8, 2011
And by the way. I wouldn't lower my standards and join them. I have busted my but over the past to better myself and help make my department better and it wouldn't be fair to myself.
wtf

Daniels, WV

#15 Mar 9, 2011
I take it that all of you are upset cause you didnt get bedford twp and scipio did or you wouldnt be on here bashing another fire department so that only tells people who read this topix is scipio is alot better than the ones you all are on I have seen alot and listen to the scanners alot and what does it matter how they conduct them selves on the radio they are not running a contest on who talks the best its who do the best job at their job so you all must worry about your voices on the radio to make you all sound good well no one cares how you sound on the radio just do your job and yes you do get the ip address also who the computer name is in I know all you got to do is pay 175.00 dollars and you have it like i said i know because they had a topix on here before and it was only a 175.00 away to find out who you are it doesnt matter where, or who computer it will tell all computers is in someones name when you sign up for internet dont believe me check your computer and it will have the person name and email address all in it.. so yea i would watch you all say on here I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU CAN GET SOMEONES NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DO I HAVE DONE IT I KNOW...... I WOULDNT WANT IN YOU ALL SHOES....
Anonymous

Lubbock, TX

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Ohhh now I'm scared. NOT.
yeah

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 May 1, 2012
all u guys are dumb why does every body half to talk trash about other departments its childish if u think there so bad y don't you try to help them hold a big training and not be a little kid and talk trash over the internet u guys sound like a bunch of high school kids fighting on that face book shit
good guy

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 May 20, 2012
to you all. i know for a fact that not all the departments in the county are volunteer, pomeroy gets pain minimum wage for all in town calls, they get a paycheck from the village of pomeroy, and they get paid for mutual aid also, i know this for a fact. AND BY THE WAY I AM A FIREFIGHTER ALSO. SCIPIO FIRE IS A YOUNG DEPARTMENT, THEY ARE IN THE REBUILDING STAGE SO FEEL FREE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
JUST ME

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 May 23, 2012
good guy wrote:
to you all. i know for a fact that not all the departments in the county are volunteer, pomeroy gets pain minimum wage for all in town calls, they get a paycheck from the village of pomeroy, and they get paid for mutual aid also, i know this for a fact. AND BY THE WAY I AM A FIREFIGHTER ALSO. SCIPIO FIRE IS A YOUNG DEPARTMENT, THEY ARE IN THE REBUILDING STAGE SO FEEL FREE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
Again somebody that thinks they know it all. Only part of your statement is true. If people want to know what type of response dept have and how they handle call they only need a scanner to listen and judge for themselves.
firefighter

Gallipolis, OH

#20 Jun 24, 2012
maybe people should understand it take time to get from pomeroy to bedford.. and time to get to the station and gear up.. maybe you should think that people have jobs and cant go.. maybe you should think the next time you should call 911 and you need something that it maybe the station you talk shit about... your talking shit to people to that wake up and have to search for people into a burning building, going to car wreck to pull their bestfriend out of a car because there drunk, telling the family that your son is dead and we tried everything.. or how about seeing a baby burned because it was trapped into a house. thank you for your support.. really shows how many dirtbags we have around here and dont give a fuck about your local fire departments
The True Light

United States

#21 Jun 25, 2012
Ben chill out dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto-zone shoppers beware (Jun '13) 11 hr Butch 27
Roadrunner (Nov '16) 23 hr Andy 9
Maple Lawn Brewery going under already? (Dec '16) Sun Mike warner 35
codie nicole (Jan '14) Sun Peter Mizway regu... 35
Monkey Run Mafia? Sun realist 4
Cass Sat puppy pie 2
Kylie long Oct 14 anonymous 9

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance