Justice in Meigs County...What a JOKE!!!!

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Letart, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm new to Meigs and would like to know where would be a good place to turn to when you can't get any justice here. I'm tired of repeat offenders just walking. We have to be the ones that to put up with their bs when they get out. The cops don't even take it serious because they want to just pull people over for stupid shit...like a 2013 vehicle defect...are you serious??? Its seems that the criminals walk and good people get harrassed. I feel like I have been profiled because I have been stopped 3 times in less than 6 months...no tickets just them trying to find something. Just cause I'm an old biker does not make me an outlaw but repeat offenders have a record proving they are trouble but just walk. I should be able to go to work at 4am and not get stopped to see what I'm doing out that time of day!!! Again... I'm asking for JUSTICE!!! EXCLUDING MEIGS COUNTY!!!
lfty

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

You know that thing called election day? Use it wisely when you vote for the Judges and Prosecutors. The cops can file charges all day long, but if they go to court and get the charges dropped or offered a plea bargain, it's out of their hands. Also, you said something about the cops just pulling you over and just giving a warning. If I were you I would go into the police station and tell them you want to be charged with your violation because you are tired of seeing people not getting justice. I mean, it is in the law books to have everything in your car in working order. Why should I pay $40 for a light bulb to avoid getting a ticket, but you break the law by not fixing your defect and get no fines at all. You are tired of repeat offenders just walking, but you say you've been stopped three times and only got warnings. It sounds like you are a repeat offender, I hope the next time you get a citation. Oh wait, then you'll just complain about that.

Since: Mar 13

Letart, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

repeat offender for doing nothing wrong...that makes no sense at all!! I never got a citation or waring because I had done nothing. It's called profiling when you see someone with tattoos and long hair and pull them to see if you can find something. What I was referring to is the one with repeat offenses for criminal charges. It sounds like you are part of the problem so thanks for nothing!!!
lfty

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Your post made it seem like you were pulled over multiple times, if you aren't breaking the law you shouldn't get pulled over. So here is my advice to you: learn your fourth amendment rights. You can't get pulled over for nothing. It's a violation of your constutional rights. So, if you do get pulled over, find out why, and if you're not in any violation of the law then get a layer and file a suit.
skool

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Come on, you do live in Meigs county right? I have heard with my own ears a couple of times an officer admitting they pulled someone over because they "looked" like they "could" be suspicious. Then they say you were a couple miles over speed limit when u know you're not or they say "this ones used often" your tag light is out.
Dusty

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

skool wrote:
Come on, you do live in Meigs county right? I have heard with my own ears a couple of times an officer admitting they pulled someone over because they "looked" like they "could" be suspicious. Then they say you were a couple miles over speed limit when u know you're not or they say "this ones used often" your tag light is out.
Wake up DUMB A$$, He excluded Meigs county. It must be Mason county!
skool

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Yes, I'm the dumb one....OK.
donna

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

well we sure have some good people that represent Meigs County. Have a court date go to court don't see the Judge and the prosceutor doesn't have the paper work. but the person is to go back down on Monday at 3 to be sent away now tell me if this is cool.
They should send the prosceutor back where she came from Athens. How she ever got elected beats me. Miss Williams is a mess she should be empeached

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

donna wrote:
well we sure have some good people that represent Meigs County. Have a court date go to court don't see the Judge and the prosceutor doesn't have the paper work. but the person is to go back down on Monday at 3 to be sent away now tell me if this is cool.
They should send the prosceutor back where she came from Athens. How she ever got elected beats me. Miss Williams is a mess she should be empeached
I have to agree 100% with this comment!! I've been through the same Shit with this city It's time someone cleans this whole DAMN town up!!! lawyers,judges,law enforcement,prosceutors office There is NO JUSTICE in this town at ALL!! I had a person tell me one of the cops has a DUI and he's driving around in a police cruiser!! What's wrong with this picture???
pffft

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

they don't care the whole town fukd up
tired

Laurelville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

shazzzzzam wrote:
<quoted text> I have to agree 100% with this comment!! I've been through the same Shit with this city It's time someone cleans this whole DAMN town up!!! lawyers,judges,law enforcement,prosceutors office There is NO JUSTICE in this town at ALL!! I had a person tell me one of the cops has a DUI and he's driving around in a police cruiser!! What's wrong with this picture???
it was mark proffitt

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

tired wrote:
<quoted text>it was mark proffitt
I heard it was him.... And he got picked up Parkersburg
donna

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

how do you go about impeachment for some of if not all elected officers also what do you think about one of the parole officers son is a big dealer and junkie
its fkd up

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Ive been pulled over many times for no plate lights. Then when i get home and check the sh*ts bright as effin daylight. Like really, wtf is going on here?
parken lot bandet

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

we havent had good cops there sence peewee werry an joe kirby the police department an why dont people want to go to meigs county well if you go there you have a set time you can be in pomeroy cant set on parken lot due to law telling you you have to leave we were in pomeroy before most of the cops that are there were born well if that is the way you all want to live more power to ya
Spelling

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Your spelling and grammar is the joke did you ride not the short bus but the real short bus.

Dumb ass
donna

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

well the new judge is no better than the proscuetor when the lawyer and the proscuetor makes a plea bargain the the judge tacks on 6 more months is the pits. they are all crooked may we cold get the outed commissoner to call the attorney general he got rid of one crow maybe he could get rid of Miss Williams

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 37 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,256
Younger kids 8 hr Wandering 1
Best Prez eva 18 hr La F utura 3
keshia tillis (Jun '13) Thu Susan 36
God's Net Thu A True basshehehe 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
why is gallipoles topix not availible any longe... Aug 19 lol 3

Search the Pomeroy Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Meigs County was issued at August 22 at 12:51PM EDT

•••
•••
Pomeroy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pomeroy Jobs

•••