Y is she so stupid
Goth

New Haven, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I don't know how kandies could stay married to korial when I know for a fact he has cheated more than 10 times sh-t I was one of them
thank you

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jan 12, 2013
another one comes out! thank goodness..all though i doubt it does any good. shes an idiot,,but then again she likes Pu $$y too so maybe she just likes all the left overs he brings her lmao
By the way

New Haven, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Unlike him she has taste so I doubt that I tried to get her to sleep with me but when she wouldn't I slept with him
heyimnottheonlyo ne

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 12, 2013
I slept with him too. we met at the bar.HE has a HUGE **** DANG man. whew
By the way

New Haven, WV

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Maybe that's y she won't leave him but according to him she never gives it up
NotSurprised

New Haven, WV

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Same thing with cassy foster , Her fiancé cheats on her all the time and she still takes him back. Lady's you deserve better.
By the way

New Haven, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Just curious of how many have slept with him
huge
#8 Jan 13, 2013
huge indeed lol!
wowyeah

Ripley, WV

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Yup, I banged him too. That guy may not be the best looking guy but he does look better when ur drunk and his dick sure is big. i couldnt handle that. I do wonder how many chicks he hooked up with.
kiss and tell
#10 Jan 13, 2013
well he might get more a$$ now since the big cock secret is out lol!
kiss and tell
#11 Jan 13, 2013
and I don't think he is to bad looking or I wouldn't know;)
By the way

New Haven, WV

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Well let's see who has the balls to put there name out there and if she sees this she will know
Drama

New Haven, WV

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Get a life. You all are nothing but cowards who will spread your legs for anyone
i did it

Zaleski, OH

#14 Jan 14, 2013
i slept with him to he came to my house one day when his wife thought he was at the bar. he said it didnt matter if his wife found out bc he would lie and she would believe him. so i guess it doesnt matter what anyone puts on here or even if she does see it its not going to matter. his wife is a pretty women and can do much better. maybe she should start sleeping around like he does maybe that would stop him. the sex i had with him was amazing he was just a little rough and he did have a big coc*

Since: Dec 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Jan 14, 2013
i did it wrote:
i slept with him to he came to my house one day when his wife thought he was at the bar. he said it didnt matter if his wife found out bc he would lie and she would believe him. so i guess it doesnt matter what anyone puts on here or even if she does see it its not going to matter. his wife is a pretty women and can do much better. maybe she should start sleeping around like he does maybe that would stop him. the sex i had with him was amazing he was just a little rough and he did have a big coc*
What a proud moment this must be in your life.
lmfao

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2013
NotSurprised wrote:
Same thing with cassy foster , Her fiancé cheats on her all the time and she still takes him back. Lady's you deserve better.
LMao lmao lmao that fat b!t˘h deserves everything she gets. Suprised she can keep anybody lmfao
slept with him also
#17 Jan 14, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
LMao lmao lmao that fat b!t˘h deserves everything she gets. Suprised she can keep anybody lmfao
cassie fosters fiancee, clayton garcia, i also slept with him. too bad hes a pos just like her. maybe thats y they stay together. shall we say NASTY!!
cheatinscumbags

Wheelersburg, OH

#19 Jan 15, 2013
By the way wrote:
Maybe that's y she won't leave him but according to him she never gives it up
Cheaters always say they aren't getting any at home. It's how they justify their cheating.
Bahahaha

Marietta, OH

#20 Jan 17, 2013
slept with him also wrote:
<quoted text>
cassie fosters fiancee, clayton garcia, i also slept with him. too bad hes a pos just like her. maybe thats y they stay together. shall we say NASTY!!
You must be a very high caliber person yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda huddleston 1 hr nothatguy 8
No to Woods over priced jail 4 hr country 10
Chief of police got maced? 17 hr MHS 5
The Stumbos Tue monster inc 2
Meigs CPS Mon Concerned middlep... 15
Cara Gillespie Sep 17 Linda 3
Roadrunner (Nov '16) Sep 15 Roadrunner 8

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance