joe n angel russell
bored
#1 Mar 7, 2011
what do u know?
the newspaper

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Mar 8, 2011
I happen to know them what would you like to know?
close friend

Rock Creek, WV

#3 Mar 9, 2011
They are really nice people, altho they pretty much stay to their selves. If your curious about them why not just talk to them?
bored
#4 Mar 13, 2011
i see he says he has six kids but y do we only see him around with four of them?
the newspaper

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 13, 2011
Yes. He has six children and the four children you see with him are his and his wifes children, the other two live with their mother. But why are you so concerned with their children? When their children has nothing to do with you.
Cortney Danielle Nitz

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 21, 2011
Angel and Joe are very good people,, and great parents!! They love their childern and would do anything for them.. i know that for a fact.. they are great people who when you need someone they will be there.. and im not just saying that becuz we are related im saying that cuz its the truth.. i love them.. they are honest ppl and i agree their childern have nothing to do with you so dont bring them in this they have been through enough and i wont stand there and let ppl talk down on my family.. so leave there names out of everyones mouths.. i am thanking the "close firend and the newspaper" for sticking up for them..
haha

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2011
last time i checked parents took care of all their kids. not just four of them, he is a deadbeat. its pretty pathetic when his 7 yr old dont want nothing to do with him and says she hates him and when his 6 yr old can stand not even a car length away from him crying and screamin daddy and he just puts his head down and walks by like she isnt there. hes a peice of shit and dont deserve the two wonderful daughters that he made. i seen him at black friday shopping and he didnt even get the girls anything for christmas..u worthless peice of shit. rot n hell..i think lil boys that make kids and dont take care of should be thrown in a torture chamber and be tortured the rest of their lives...joe ur a dirty skanky lil bitch, u and wife need to clean yourselves up before going out in public. yall stunk up all of walmart.no wonder everyone ran thru there so fast.
lmao

Lynchburg, OH

#8 Nov 27, 2011
please like you know them huh? and since they only have trouble out of a couple of people you dont really hid your identity huh. lmao. maybe he wouldnt walk on by if their mother had actually cleaned them up a bit. OMG its called a shower an a brush lmao. an he is a awesome father. its not his fault her lesbian bitch cant fill the spot as DADDY lmao. an now here she is pregnant again whose gonna take care of this one since i heard her mom talking that she couldnt even stand ashley an her children living with her in the store. atleast they have their own place. but considering the facts of course they would haft to live with other people they all do drugs. its just sad for those little kids. its sad that you choose to be skanky bitches an wont go to their face an say what you haft to say so yea go ahead an hide. WHORES...
JOE RUSSELL

Lynchburg, OH

#9 Nov 27, 2011
OMG YOU TOTALLY HURT MY FEELINGS. GEESH I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE? LET ME TAKE A GUESS WHITNEE RUSSELL. OMG WHAT DID I WIN? YOU FUCKIN CRACK ME UP ALL OF THIS COMING FROM THE PERSON WHO FUCKS EVERYTHING UP WHO COULDNT EVEN COMMIT SUICIDE CORRECTLY (NEXT TIME I CAN GIVE YOU SOME BETTER TIPS) I AM A BAD PARENT AN THIS IS COMING FROM THE PERSON WHO TESTIFIED IN COURT THAT SHE HAD BEEN TEACHING HER CHILDREN THAT THEIR FATHER DID NOT LOVE THEM OR WANT THEM. WHICH WE WAS IN COURT BECAUSE YOU LET YOUR BF BEAT YOUR KIDS. BUT YET IM THE BAD PARENT EVEN THO WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE ONES THAT HAS STEPPED IN AN TAKIN CARE OF THEM EVERY TIME YOU GOT A BURR UP YOUR ASS. YES I HAVE NOT GOT THEM FOR A WHILE AS I TOLD YOUR STUPID PATHETIC ASS ITS BETTER THAT THEY NOT SEE ONE PARENT THEN YOU KEEP IT UP AN THEM NOT GET TO SEE EITHER PARENTS. SO DO THE WHOLE WORLD A FAVOR GROW THE FUCK UP AN SHUT THE FUCK UP AN GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE. AN BTW YOU SAY WE NEED TO CLEAN OUR ASSES UP THIS IS HONESTLY COMING FROM A PERSON THAT DIDNT HAVE RUNNING WATER OR SHOWER FOR 6 MONTHS WHO IS SO LAZY SHE HAS TO BUY FOOD THAT SHE CAN TEACH HER 7 YR OLD DAUGHTER HOW TO MIRCOWAVE CUZ YOUR TO LAZY TO COOK. BUT OF COURSE IM SURE ALL OF THAT HAS CHANGED NOW BECUZ NOW YOU HAVE YOUR MANGIRL TOTALLY SHE NEEDS TO SHAVE THAT SHIT LOOKS FUNNY. BUT HOWEVER IM NOT GONNA STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL AN TELL YOU HOW SKANKY YOU ARE THE FLYS THAT SURROUND YOU WHEN YOU WALK SPEAK FOR THEIRSELVES. AS I HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AN OVER AN OVER AN OVER IM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS I WAS DONE WITH ALL OF THIS SHIT YEARS AGO. IF YOU FEEL THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH LIFE IS TO PUT ME OR MY FAMILY DOWN GIT R DONE IT JUST SHOWS HOW IMMATURE AN STUPID YOU ARE.
JOE RUSSELL

Lynchburg, OH

#10 Nov 27, 2011
SORRY I WOULD HAVE STAYED AN TALKED LONGER BUT MY WIFE HAS DINNER DONE AN WE EAT DINNER AS A FAMILY. TA TA FOR NOW!
wendy monkey

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2011
JOE RUSSELL wrote:
SORRY I WOULD HAVE STAYED AN TALKED LONGER BUT MY WIFE HAS DINNER DONE AN WE EAT DINNER AS A FAMILY. TA TA FOR NOW!
Lol
just me

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Dec 3, 2011
How can you tell if someone got something for someone by looking into a buggy. I mean damn I shared a cart with my mother lol. It seriously sounds like someone needs to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam smith 5 hr Stop 45
Highschool moms 7 hr That gurl 1
What’s going with on at Southern HS 9 hr Janice 1
Jail Levy. Will it pass? 16 hr concerned about t... 47
Keith Wood ice cream talk 16 hr concerned about t... 2
Serve & Protect Sun Meigs County resi... 2
News Water on the rise: Flooding expected in downtow... Sun Baptized 2

Pomeroy Jobs

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages