really

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Jan 11, 2013
What is it with MEIGS Bars and all the fat ugly women and missing teeth and baby bumps and 2-3 kids at home is it required to get in or what. It's not just one Bar it is all of them. The poor missguided things think they are super modles.
IT's JUST SAD!
Really

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Jan 11, 2013
As you can see not many ppl on here will agree with you because the majority of the trash that hang in the local bars are on here. They didn't realize there was anything wrong with them until you said something hahahaha
another round

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2013
The great bars are gone the COVE had cute women and workers THE BLUE TARTAN also the ones we have now suck the workers and women have been beat with a ugly stick and hit every branch on the way down. I know what you mean about teeth and knocked-up GALLIA is not much better.
What

Marietta, OH

#5 Jan 17, 2013
I'm not even from that area- but from a woman's point of view--- the men aren't any better.
Really

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2013
True most live under they'er mom and dads roof on welfare or if they do work its for min wage just a bunch of bum's with bad teeth and 2-3 kids they dont give a dam for.
What

Marietta, OH

#7 Jan 18, 2013
I think I can only name 3-4 guys that are DECENT from there.. And I've met quite a few. But hey- where I'm from, they're definitely just as trashy! Guess the crap is everywhere. But atleast the trashy women have the trashy men to build lives with bahahaha!
Jesse James

Syracuse, OH

#8 Jan 19, 2013
The more you drink, the prettier and slimmer they get!
Really

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Jan 19, 2013
If you got to drink that much it's time to just say "NO"!!
WTF

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Jan 19, 2013
I stopped at the Mizway on 143 on NEW YEARS EVE and yes the women was fate, prego's, ugly,bad teeth and hair. I'll never go there ever again and what a P.O.S. band.
question

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Why does Sunny's have K and D doing the music? What happened to Ian?
bartender

Greenfield, OH

#12 Jan 19, 2013
question wrote:
Why does Sunny's have K and D doing the music? What happened to Ian?
He is still there, was at court street watching boba flex last weekend
billy the kid

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2013
To jesse james you must have drank a whole lot of beer or your name is really Shallow Hal,cause them nasty hoes @ the mizway are ugly there aint a whole tooth between them all.Hell I have seen prettier women at a drag queen show,that's a fact right there.
Railroad Ave

Syracuse, OH

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Beth's or Wayne's bar going to re-open in Middleport. Mayor Gerlach and Village Council should never allowed the re-opening of this establishment as a bar! I do drink but, I would never step foot in that place of business. Too many horror stories concerning that establishment past and soon be future!
DUH

Athens, OH

#15 Jan 20, 2013
WTF wrote:
I stopped at the Mizway on 143 on NEW YEARS EVE and yes the women was fate, prego's, ugly,bad teeth and hair. I'll never go there ever again and what a P.O.S. band.

You must have already been drunk when you got there,it was a dj not a band an what does it mean when women are fate??? Im sure they will miss your pretty hair and teeth lol!!!! Jealous people I swear!!!
Mike S

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jan 20, 2013
All welfare moms go to the bars in meigs county along with all the meth & pot heads. But i do like the big girls.
Howard K

Ravenswood, WV

#17 Jan 20, 2013
yeah there bars do lastnite there was a few badass bicthes at jimmy's tho and hey mike pot heads are fine dont associate potheads with welfare and or meth heads.
Howard K

Ravenswood, WV

#18 Jan 20, 2013
haha i accidentally erased what i had typed at the begining, all bars in meigs county need better women lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
she should of obeyed her man 7 hr Women Rule 6
keshia tillis (Jun '13) 7 hr Wise up 41
Tosha Johnson Sat BBB 18
Dr Lorena donofrio Fri fact 3
Let's talk good about people for once! Dec 19 revaltor 11
Can After Effects CC support MXF files from Son... Dec 19 ujing 1
Jordan Pierce is a p.o.s! Go...... Dec 18 Jake 2
Pomeroy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web