Four arrested in Middleport heroin bust

Feb 11, 2013 Full story: Daily Sentinel 40

Rochelle Gloeckner, 25, of Pomeroy was charged with trafficking in drugs and possession of a controlled substance, both felonies of the second degree.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the big c

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Hope they get all of them.
nikki

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I hope so to the drug situation in in this area is out of control.All the blame can't be put on these young kids caught up in this dangerous cycle.Most come from homes where shooting up drugs,snorting pills, meth making and many other dangerous abuse of drugs are sadly accepted as life.My parents and their friends drank a few drinks and smoked a few J's(still do lol) some people may call it wrong but as kids when the parents got together and partied we kids were never neglected.We were always fed well put to bed clean and taught manners and respect.That's not the case now the drugs come before the kids they are in many cases mentally,physically and sexually abused and go hungry while the parents feed their addictions.
Sundance Kid

Circleville, OH

#3 Feb 14, 2013
You couldn't had said it any better Nikki
mia

Augusta, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
it starts with adults it needs to stop
acrross the river is no better look in parking lots
when caught they need to work cleaning up the trash in the streets parks etc and wearclothes that says what they did
kelly

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2013
nikki wrote:
I hope so to the drug situation in in this area is out of control.All the blame can't be put on these young kids caught up in this dangerous cycle.Most come from homes where shooting up drugs,snorting pills, meth making and many other dangerous abuse of drugs are sadly accepted as life.My parents and their friends drank a few drinks and smoked a few J's(still do lol) some people may call it wrong but as kids when the parents got together and partied we kids were never neglected.We were always fed well put to bed clean and taught manners and respect.That's not the case now the drugs come before the kids they are in many cases mentally,physically and sexually abused and go hungry while the parents feed their addictions.
So true!

Since: Jun 11

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Her guys its a novel idea of how to fix the drug problem. Back when the government didn't police drugs it was the family's responsibility to take care of the problems theirselves with community help that is. That strengthened family unity and community unity. That brought America up to the greatest country in the world. Now that the responsibility is taken away everyone naturally looks for someone to blame when in fact it's the family's and community's fault. Lets take back control and vote libertarian this next election it's painfully obvious what the government has been doing is NOT working. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result stop the insanity and change it. And if you look back in history you will plainly see a solution all we need to do is set that time back in motion.
yeah

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2013
mia wrote:
it starts with adults it needs to stop
acrross the river is no better look in parking lots
when caught they need to work cleaning up the trash in the streets parks etc and wearclothes that says what they did
And they could start by picking up the needles I see in parking lots and such, totally creepy, they don't even cap the needles half the time!
hmm

Ravenswood, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Rochelle is getting out yep she rolled so if u know her or dealt with her better watch out
Solitude

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Of course she is getting out. I have yet to see a dealer or addict stay locked up where they belong. Endless cycles of the same people bust after bust with no punishment. Exactly why our area is getting this bad, there just isn't any fear of getting busted anymore.
Hmmm

Racine, OH

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Ok
hi all

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2013
who were the 4 that were arrested?
My two cents

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Feb 28, 2013
My biggest problem with Herion is?? Why is a Mexician Drug so easy to get? I cannot believe all of the money the US spends on border patrol cant stop this nasty drug.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2013
My two cents wrote:
My biggest problem with Herion is?? Why is a Mexician Drug so easy to get? I cannot believe all of the money the US spends on border patrol cant stop this nasty drug.
Let me point out everything the US government has tried to control has failed impressively and cost a lot of our tax dollars to boot. We need to stop the war of drugs and put that back in the family and community responsibility load. That worked before the government stepped in and messed up the situation.
gravel hill

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Reality check for the Libertarian Guy:
If you have been in Meigs Co.for twenty minutes, you know that the sheriff's office, the country prosecutors office and and the local police have turned a blind eye to all the pot grown here for over 40 years. This county has been in High Times more times than Obama has lies. NO ONE is willing to bite the hand of a BILLION dollar industry so complacency towards drug use becomes the norm. If Libertarian Guy thinks that putting responsibility for drug enforcement into the hands of the "community " is a viable solution, he must also believe in the Easter Bunny!!
lovebug

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Well said Gravel Hill.
Torches&Pitchfor ks

Bronx, NY

#17 Feb 28, 2013
gravel hill wrote:
If you have been in Meigs Co.for twenty minutes, you know that the sheriff's office, the country prosecutors office and and the local police have turned a blind eye to all the pot grown here for over 40 years. This county has been in High Times more times than Obama has lies. NO ONE is willing to bite the hand of a BILLION dollar industry so complacency towards drug use becomes the norm. If Libertarian Guy thinks that putting responsibility for drug enforcement into the hands of the "community " is a viable solution, he must also believe in the Easter Bunny!!
I think you misunderstand what our Libertarian brother means. He isn't talking about the local law enforcement handling it. What I understood that to mean was families and communities handle their own problems. If you have a no good dope fiend in the fam he gets cut off. If a town has a problem the towns folk stop supplying the problem. If we didn't make it so easy for some of these druggies to survive then logic dictates we would have less of them. I understand that some people end up hooked on stuff and try to get away from it, but we have entirely to many people working the system with no thoughts of bettering themselves. He isn't talking law enforcement, he is lamenting a simpler time when people actually watched out for each other and their town. You know back when daddies went to work and disciplined their children. Remember those days?

I know this is a concept of yesteryear, and the American moral structure is so degraded that we can never go back. I guess a man can still dream though.
legalize mary jane

El Monte, CA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
They need to turn a blind eye to it,the recent busts shows where their focus is and needs to be.Herion ,meth,pills all that man made crap ,that is what is turning most everyone in Meigs County into zombies.You that think zombies don't exist look around you they are real and they will steal from you,kill you.Hell their own families aren't even safe they will do the same to them.They will neglect their own children sometimes discarding them like trash all for a fix .I am a pot smoker and know a lot of heads we all work to support our natural habit,we take care of our children and treat our family and neighbors with respect.Most potheads are mellow,cool people that don't bother anyone.That can't be said about the zombies they don't care who they hurt.
just wondering

Hendersonville, TN

#19 Mar 2, 2013
At least they are eliminating them one by one!!!
Angie

United States

#21 Mar 13, 2013
To Angie. Better get ur shit straight cause jerrod was in jail when that happened! So stfu! Must know him pretty well to call him millsie too!!
rick

United States

#22 Mar 14, 2013
gravel hill wrote:
Uh,....isnt that the very point he was making?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hannah porter 20 hr megan 9
matt salser goin bak 2 pen for screwing minors Thu really?!? 3
Is it a scam? Thu the rup 5
92 and zman wow makes radio staion look bad!! Thu skippy 24
Addiction counselor charged with selling drugs ... Thu Lulu 50
Carly carpenter Thu Yep 6
eagles Jan 28 curious 1
Pomeroy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web