Lisa Marie Klein
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
igottits4days

Milford, MI

#22 Jan 11, 2013
Whoot wrote:
Didn't she get busted for having a meth lab on Storys Run not long ago?
Hahaha. I love you.
wtf

Point Pleasant, WV

#23 Jan 11, 2013
If there's a Meth lab in your house its your fault no matter who's lab it is
truthful

Pomeroy, OH

#24 Apr 18, 2013
yeah lisa is a low life piece of shit she should have been busted with lab since she bought the shit too but you know snitches dont get in trouble as far as good mom ha ha ha she beats that poor little boy children services should have been called on her along time ago she even taught her little boy how to grade a pill he is only 2 worthless all she is a nasty needle junky whore with hep c yes dont let the filthy bitch lie she has it along with others goods sister ha ha she is a cop calling bitch good daughter she treats her mom like shit and even punched her in mouth hmmmm all i got to say is waste of space i wish she would die already
dirtbags

Mason, WV

#25 Apr 18, 2013
Whoot wrote:
Didn't she get busted for having a meth lab on Storys Run not long ago?
2 kleins involved

http://mydailysentinel.com/view/full_story/19...
Spell Checker

Lewis Center, OH

#26 Apr 18, 2013
It would be You don't know your ass from a HOLE in the ground not WHOLE. Whole would be there are a whole lot of disgruntled people on here.

Crime does not pay, but free room and board and welfare.
Skeet

Marietta, OH

#27 Apr 18, 2013
dirtbags wrote:
<quoted text>
2 kleins involved
http://mydailysentinel.com/view/full_story/19...
Serves them right, I hope they get sent off.
Lori

United States

#28 Apr 24, 2013
truthful wrote:
yeah lisa is a low life piece of shit she should have been busted with lab since she bought the shit too but you know snitches dont get in trouble as far as good mom ha ha ha she beats that poor little boy children services should have been called on her along time ago she even taught her little boy how to grade a pill he is only 2 worthless all she is a nasty needle junky whore with hep c yes dont let the filthy bitch lie she has it along with others goods sister ha ha she is a cop calling bitch good daughter she treats her mom like shit and even punched her in mouth hmmmm all i got to say is waste of space i wish she would die already
Truthful, Do I know you? It sounds like I need to speak with you, you have got to be kidding? Is my grandson being treated this way? Please contact me at lh45710@yahoo.com. Please!!
Lori

United States

#29 Apr 24, 2013
Truthful, Do I know You? Are you for certain my grandson is being treated this way? I need to speak with you asap!! Please contact me asap, Please!! This is Lori!! You can contact me to begin with at lh45710@yahoo.com, Please email me!!
wtf

United States

#30 Apr 24, 2013
truthful wrote:
You really need to get ahold of somebody! Exspeacly If their is someone willing to help this child out!
truthful

United States

#31 Apr 29, 2013
Yes Lori you know me very well as I know her well too yes it is all very true that is y I posted as truthful I'm not trying to stir shit that's y I can't email u but yes Lori u need to do something idk if Brian is any better than her haven't heard from or seen him in quite sometime hope all is well on ur end do something good for Chevy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meigs CPS (Sep '17) 1 hr Stevie bunce 55
Adam smith 6 hr 12345abc 101
Middleport Police Nov 18 LEVY 11 hr I know 5
Meigs jail levy is a joke. 16 hr Pomeroy resident 24
Maple lawn importing water 16 hr Realcorp 1
Drug House 19 hr Dave 5
Brianna riffle May 22 Mee 1

Pomeroy Jobs

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages