Cheif Profitt
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Yeah right

Syracuse, OH

#144 Jan 12, 2012
what a joke wrote:
The day after he got reinstated I saw him driving on main street and texting on his phone, WHILE in his Police Vehicle.... WTF OVER
what a joke you are!
Old Timer here forever

Gallipolis, OH

#145 Jan 13, 2012
To the commenters/posters under 65 yrs of age.
The old saying that goes back for centuries is this. The more you stir and old turd the more it stinks. So please stop stirring this turd, it is starting to smell foul and disgusting. Pomeroy Commissioners, Pomeroy Village Council, Sheriff dept and the New Elected wanna a be Mayor thinks. That The Chief of Police is God because he has been threading water for a long water. Sorry, but that is the common Truth!

Since: Oct 11

United States

#147 Jan 13, 2012
breaking news just found this out and just about passed out when i heard this.they fired mark so they can go and bug and program his computer so everything he does or types on his computer is recorded.they baited the trap and he feel for it hook and sinker.you know ms.Ruth spaun is related to Mr.Ronald spaun but what you all didn't know was that council member Mr.oh linger is related to Mr.spaun to and he is very pissed off the way they have been putting his family down this will be good Monday night the 23 of 2012 so now bring the beer and popcorn its going to be one hell of a night.
breaking news

United States

#148 Jan 13, 2012
breaking news just found this out and just about passed out when i heard this.they fired mark so they can go and bug and program his computer so everything he does or types on his computer is recorded.they baited the trap and he feel for it hook and sinker.you know ms.Ruth spaun is related to Mr.Ronald spaun but what you all didn't know was that council member Mr.oh linger is related to Mr.spaun to and he is very pissed off the way they have been putting his family down this will be good Monday night the 23 of 2012 so now bring the beer and popcorn its going to be one hell of a night.
Canuhearmenow

Gallipolis, OH

#149 Jan 13, 2012
donald spaun wrote:
I am not calling you a lair but, strange I just seen Mark Proffitt sitting in the patrol car down by the bridge!
Whoame

Gallipolis, OH

#150 Jan 13, 2012
OK it is 2:54 Pm Friday the 13th of 2012. 10 minutes ago I was looking right at The Chief of Police of Pomeroy down by the Bridge of Honor. Ok is fired or are they going to fire him on the 23rd of this month????????? Doesn't make a lot of Horse sense.
Whoame

Gallipolis, OH

#151 Jan 13, 2012
I just called Pomeroy PD. I was informed that Mark is still Chief of Police. If bullshit ever become valuable, then the bullshitters here will become rich over night.
donald spaun

United States

#152 Jan 13, 2012
my cousin jeff ohliger daughter is going to be miss montana saturday night.
ben

Maryland Heights, MO

#153 Jan 13, 2012
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>Get it all out Ben!
Wtf......again not me, del was defending his daughter from a creep
sjc

United States

#154 Jan 13, 2012
man, i don't really wanna read all 150 previous comments to see what's up, but i saw some nasty things about vic young. i rented from him for awhile, and i'm tellin ya....there's no better landlord around. he helped me out greatly when i moved. my husband was hurt, and he had boys help me move our stuff because i was doing it on my own. i think he's a wonderful guy, and i really don't think he deserves to be trashed on here.
donald spaun

United States

#155 Jan 15, 2012
donald spaun wrote:
my cousin jeff ohliger daughter is going to be miss montana saturday night.
DONT CALL ME NUTS CALL JEFF OLINGER AND ASK HIM OR CALL HIS MOM THEY MOVED THERE A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN CENTURY ALUMINUM CLOSED.
Rutland Rat 2

Gallipolis, OH

#156 Jan 15, 2012
donald spaun wrote:
<quoted text>DONT CALL ME NUTS CALL JEFF OLINGER AND ASK HIM OR CALL HIS MOM THEY MOVED THERE A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN CENTURY ALUMINUM CLOSED.
Hey why didn't you comment on Whaome. Think all your doing is starting $hit. You can't prove nothing you said about Mark Proffitt getting fired the day you posted. You're nothing but a back stabbing Lair!
donald spaun

United States

#157 Jan 15, 2012
Rutland Rat 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey why didn't you comment on Whaome. Think all your doing is starting $hit. You can't prove nothing you said about Mark Proffitt getting fired the day you posted. You're nothing but a back stabbing Lair!
WHATEVER YOU COWARD DONT EVEN TALK TO ME IF YOUR SO AFRAID TO USE YOUR REAL NAME.I TOLD YOU I GOT MY OWN PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT NOT WHATS GOING ON IN POMEROY I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS.MARK PROFFITT FUCK RONNIE OVER AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT BELEAVE WHAT YOU WANT THERE MORE THEN ONE SIDE OF THE STORY WHEN YOU SEE ALL THE NEWS CREWS IN POMEROY YOU WILL KNOW THEN.
POMEROY 911

United States

#158 Jan 19, 2012
Well he's fired, he's not fired, he's fired, he's not fired, he's going to be fired, now he's not, going to replace him with R SPAUN, no with B KING, no it will be Mr JACKS, no it will be B ROSE, no???? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN PPD TO BECOME WORSE OF A MESS THEN EVER WHEN MARY BECAME MAYOR WHAT'S NEXT??????????

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#159 Jan 19, 2012
One Mayor, Curly, Larry, Shemp, Moe, then Abbott and Costello! Who is on 1st no one, who on 2nd no one who on 3rd no one, why. Dumass were playing Musical Chairs. All the top priorty items are in the restroom printed on the toilet paper for good use. What are we going to do with all these decision we have to make. "OOPS" another emergency Village Council Meeting to decide who is going to operate the Official Shredder or who is going to rise the rug up so someone can sweep it under it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maple Lawn Brewery going under already? 15 hr hood rats 2
patrolman roush mason pd Fri Pd roush 8
Roadrunner Fri Jack Dempsey 7
Ailiana Large "please listen"! (May '16) Fri snowflake 34
Todd Johnson (Dec '10) Fri Jill 18
I Dont Have A Single Friend Thu riton 8
Vote for Donald J Trump Dec 1 That one dude you... 34

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance