I'm looking
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rachel

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Feb 24, 2013
I'm looking to settle a score. Stop hiding you will be found sooner or later. Lmfao!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Whom are you looking for?
Rachel

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2013
I'm having problems with s couple of girl's who is trying to harasse me, they somehow got my cell number. Saying their name is a Brittany Murphy? Anyone know this name?
Beth

Logan, OH

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Can you call back the cell number that texted you? I went thru this as well.
Solitude

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Brittany Murphy is a dead actress

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Solitude wrote:
Brittany Murphy is a dead actress
Are you the troublemaker? She's trying to find out who this is harassing her. Try acting like an adult!
Rachel

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Feb 24, 2013
I tried calling back but apparently its an application for the phone that you can only text.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Rachel wrote:
I tried calling back but apparently its an application for the phone that you can only text.
It's prolly some jealous girlfriend. Lol!!!! I know someone like that, heard she likes to cause a ton of shit on here.
Rachel

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Well if that's the case then its hard to tell! Thanks for your opinion.
Julianne

Ravenswood, WV

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Let_it_out wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the troublemaker? She's trying to find out who this is harassing her. Try acting like an adult!
Brittany Murphy is a dead actress. She was in Uptown Girl, Girl Interrupted, and a couple of others. She died 3 or 4 years ago. Chill out. She was just answering the question!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Julianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Brittany Murphy is a dead actress. She was in Uptown Girl, Girl Interrupted, and a couple of others. She died 3 or 4 years ago. Chill out. She was just answering the question!!
Well I really don't think it's her. People and their ignorant answers!
heehaw

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Feb 25, 2013
The only Brittany Murphy I have ever heard of is the actress. I mean you put a post on a public forum and people give you their public answers and then you say rude things to them. HMM seems weird if ya ask me. We are only telling you the truth and you bash us for it. Seems to me this was created to try and start trouble like you said someone else likes to. I think you need to take a chill pill and do something besides try and start crap. We are only telling you the Brittany Murphy we know so obviously the so called one you are looking for not very many people know. Maybe try fb or better yet find them in person if you dont want others trying to help =)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 25, 2013
heehaw wrote:
The only Brittany Murphy I have ever heard of is the actress. I mean you put a post on a public forum and people give you their public answers and then you say rude things to them. HMM seems weird if ya ask me. We are only telling you the truth and you bash us for it. Seems to me this was created to try and start trouble like you said someone else likes to. I think you need to take a chill pill and do something besides try and start crap. We are only telling you the Brittany Murphy we know so obviously the so called one you are looking for not very many people know. Maybe try fb or better yet find them in person if you dont want others trying to help =)
The only thing I see is smart ass post. We are know of the damn actress! I think she means around here! So u need to use common sense!
heehaw

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Well then let "Rachel" deal with it! Clearly you dont know this Brittany she is looking for either or you would be posting info about where she is or where to find her instead of bashing on people for telling about the Brittany they know! Common sense shows that this "Rachel" and let it out are the same people! Thats what common sense is =)
heehaw

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Oh and if I do recall you learn common sense like in grade school along with spelling! Guess you werent an expert on either =)
Rachel

Ray, OH

#17 Feb 25, 2013
heehaw wrote:
Oh and if I do recall you learn common sense like in grade school along with spelling! Guess you werent an expert on either =)
No I'm not let it out! I found out who the fake was. Her real name isn't even Brittany. Her Real name is Kelsey no last name! Anyone else have trouble with this person too? I'm pressing harassment chargers, have text number and all. Thanks for your help well not to any of you.

Also there was no real bashing on here other then I seem where this other person was trying to tell you other dumb bells I know it wasn't the actress my goodness.
Rachel

Ray, OH

#18 Feb 25, 2013
heehaw wrote:
Oh and if I do recall you learn common sense like in grade school along with spelling! Guess you werent an expert on either =)
People like you make me sick. Once again you show how stupid the human race really is.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not let it out! I found out who the fake was. Her real name isn't even Brittany. Her Real name is Kelsey no last name! Anyone else have trouble with this person too? I'm pressing harassment chargers, have text number and all. Thanks for your help well not to any of you.
Also there was no real bashing on here other then I seem where this other person was trying to tell you other dumb bells I know it wasn't the actress my goodness.
Glad u found who it was! I would press chargers also! Good luck Rachel, people who bash are usually the ones doing the most of it themselves. Always gotta be one smartass doing it, isn't the right " heehaw "?
heehaw

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Quite funny after I mention they are the same BAM rachel comes back and comments hehe. And yes u r right let it out I am pretty darn smart and yea I can be an a** but hey being a smart a** comes as easy as common sense ; P

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 25, 2013
heehaw wrote:
Quite funny after I mention they are the same BAM rachel comes back and comments hehe. And yes u r right let it out I am pretty darn smart and yea I can be an a** but hey being a smart a** comes as easy as common sense ; P
Dumb... If I was this Rachel person then if I Posted as her then my name would disappear cause I would have to sign out. Which clearly that's isn't the case cause my name is still here and has been sweetie!!! Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know? Hopewell? 2 hr Hope1 6
Laura hysell Sun Curious 3
Single parents Sun Mikey R 13
Wes Wright Sun oh my 2
Meigs CPS Sun Fact 17
codie nicole (Jan '14) Sun MOFO 41
Tiffanie Durham Stewart Sun Gun club 7

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages