Ohio brothers charged in malicious wounding

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Point Pleasant Register

Two brothers from Pomeroy, Ohio have been charged with malicious wounding after an alleged altercation with another man involving a baseball bat at the old strip mines in Mason.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 198 of198
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Opal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Keep talking B!tch!
dee dee

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

WOW !!! Everyone got Opal down to a Tee . You didnt know so many people hated you ,did ya ? See I look at this way Miss Opal , Karma is a B____!! I also hope your boys rot ...!!
jess

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Opal wrote:
Keep talking B!tch!
I cant It would take me a life time to air all you sh$t.
Opal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Again your lifes so pathetic you are the same dumb person talking and agreeing with yourself!! "Lol" What can you possibly tell on me that hasn't already been said!? "Lol" 1.2.3 GO!
CHR

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Opal wrote:
Again your lifes so pathetic you are the same dumb person talking and agreeing with yourself!! "Lol" What can you possibly tell on me that hasn't already been said!? "Lol" 1.2.3 GO!
I'm pretty sure that just because several comments basically say the same thing doesn't mean they're all coming from one person!! People are obviously wise to who you really are. It's not that hard to figure you out. I mean you've said more than once that you're "done with this site", but you keep coming back running your head. So regardless of what you type, your actions speak way louder!!! "LOL" and I'm pretty sure not everyone on here is schizophrenic like you. I personally only have one identity.
haha

Pomeroy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

CHR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure that just because several comments basically say the same thing doesn't mean they're all coming from one person!! People are obviously wise to who you really are. It's not that hard to figure you out. I mean you've said more than once that you're "done with this site", but you keep coming back running your head. So regardless of what you type, your actions speak way louder!!! "LOL" and I'm pretty sure not everyone on here is schizophrenic like you. I personally only have one identity.
I think she is looking at the posters location and thinking they are the same people but you really can't go by that
smh

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

CHR wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that just because several comments basically say the same thing doesn't mean they're all coming from one person!! People are obviously wise to who you really are. It's not that hard to figure you out. I mean you've said more than once that you're "done with this site", but you keep coming back running your head. So regardless of what you type, your actions speak way louder!!! "LOL" and I'm pretty sure not everyone on here is schizophrenic like you. I personally only have one identity.
Schizophrenia is not synonymous to multiple personality disorder. Those who suffer from Schizophrenia alone do not have more than one identity. Schizophrenics have a difficulty in knowing what is reality and what is imaginary. But they do not take on other identities.
CHR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Schizophrenia is not synonymous to multiple personality disorder. Those who suffer from Schizophrenia alone do not have more than one identity. Schizophrenics have a difficulty in knowing what is reality and what is imaginary. But they do not take on other identities.
Well shoot, you sure screwed up my post!!
Either way, I only have one identity!! And I'm pretty certain ol' opal can't differentiate between fantasy and reality most of the time, so schizophrenia is still a possibility. I simply misspoke.:)
for real

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Did you all know those Whitlach Boys have been out . They got away with it again .The system sucks . They been out .,and they never spent a day in jail .And get this Jose is claiming he found God .lmfao .Well I guess we just have to wait untill they kill someone .Than maybe they will do something .
duh

Pomeroy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

for real wrote:
Did you all know those Whitlach Boys have been out . They got away with it again .The system sucks . They been out .,and they never spent a day in jail .And get this Jose is claiming he found God .lmfao .Well I guess we just have to wait untill they kill someone .Than maybe they will do something .
Guess you have never heard of the word bail?
for real

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

No their not just out on Bail .They are out for good .The little SOB s got away with it .
i hope they rot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Thats soooooo fu˘ked up!
seriously

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Opal wrote:
Okay lets get this straight.... i think, meme, debbie, agree, CHR, jess and some others is the same damn person. How lame is your life "lol" lets see ummmm your lame, your pretend husband is never home with you "lol", you have an addiction that only a select few people know about. "Lol" is your favorite thing to text. You have a pretend medical history and beg for attention all of the time. "Lol" go ahead and hate on me b!tech because you are pist because you don't want me to have what I got. Too FN bad! I told you I would figure this out. Keep it up b!tch.
Anything you have you got by lying cheating or stealing.
Qgkut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Hahahahahah, miss lets run to the cops & tell them everything, what's that called these days??? Oh yea, SNITCH ;) go to hell
Qgkut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

CHR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they were all probably a little intoxicated, but who the f%$k cares April!!! you feel sorry for poor opal... What about Ryan and his family? Are we just suppose to chalk it up to a lesson learned and go on because he didn't die? You're f%$king crazy if you think you can sweep it all under a rug because it was a "drunk altercation" between kids that escalated into violence. Being drunk does not excuse the fact that Ryan was beat with a mother f%$king BALL BAT!!!!! So, go plead your bleeding heart case for opal somewhere else. People on this thread are allowed to speak their minds just like she's allowed to defend her kids. Don't get on here talking like you're some guru, he took the bat with him because he INTENDED to use it. It's called pre-meditation and it's against the law!!!!!
How about you stfu, you can post taking up for Ryan she can take up for opal you have your opinion she has hers. Just so happens they're not the same. Boohoo for Ryan, he was the one who started the damn thing in the first place maybe he shouldn't of been trying to beat Bradley up with his little coward ass buddies? He almost died? He was in the hospital for one f&cking day!!! Cry me a river, so sick of hearing poor Ryan, and Jose and Bradley are bad boys, my gosh you people are absolutely redicilous, forgot to mention how Ryan and his buddies were threatening to shoot Bradley and heather and the other girl that was with them didn't ya? No wouldn't want to do that, then Ryan wouldn't look so much like the victim, would he? If someone was threatening my little brother and his girlfriend with a GUN, I'd bring a bat too, not to mention it was pitch black out there, so how we're the boys supposed to know that he didn't really have a gun? And did you also know that Ryan and his friends came back to fight???? When Jose and Bradley were just trying to get the jeep unstuck, they started that fight and just got thier ass beat, may of been with a bat but hell Ryan supposably had a gun and if you don't know Ryan is well know and I mean very well known for bullying betcha he don't no more ;) there now say some shit about that cause idgaf!!!!
Qgkut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

for real wrote:
No their not just out on Bail .They are out for good .The little SOB s got away with it .
and you're also an idiot because they're out on bail, and rhey didn't send a day in jail? Wrong again because they did. You know so so much, please inform me with more, hahaaha NOT You f8cking idiot
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Qgkut wrote:
<quoted text>How about you stfu, you can post taking up for Ryan she can take up for opal you have your opinion she has hers. Just so happens they're not the same. Boohoo for Ryan, he was the one who started the damn thing in the first place maybe he shouldn't of been trying to beat Bradley up with his little coward ass buddies? He almost died? He was in the hospital for one f&cking day!!! Cry me a river, so sick of hearing poor Ryan, and Jose and Bradley are bad boys, my gosh you people are absolutely redicilous, forgot to mention how Ryan and his buddies were threatening to shoot Bradley and heather and the other girl that was with them didn't ya? No wouldn't want to do that, then Ryan wouldn't look so much like the victim, would he? If someone was threatening my little brother and his girlfriend with a GUN, I'd bring a bat too, not to mention it was pitch black out there, so how we're the boys supposed to know that he didn't really have a gun? And did you also know that Ryan and his friends came back to fight???? When Jose and Bradley were just trying to get the jeep unstuck, they started that fight and just got thier ass beat, may of been with a bat but hell Ryan supposably had a gun and if you don't know Ryan is well know and I mean very well known for bullying betcha he don't no more ;) there now say some shit about that cause idgaf!!!!
Boy your story sue has caged? You sure did have a lot of us mothers fooled!! But now I see why every body point about you!! I was one of the WV moms that's was trying to help with everybody putting the blame on you. Can't wait till this goes to court and the truth does got your a bigger fool then these people were saying you are!! We did have some supporters thst was gong to try to talk to the judge but, after your hateful smart-ass remarks!! Forget it!!!! You see my husband is a lawyer and he gave me some advice to help you, my stupid ass was filling bad for you for these people talking about you on here, now I see why!!!!!!!
hmmm

Pomeroy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>Boy your story sue has caged? You sure did have a lot of us mothers fooled!! But now I see why every body point about you!! I was one of the WV moms that's was trying to help with everybody putting the blame on you. Can't wait till this goes to court and the truth does got your a bigger fool then these people were saying you are!! We did have some supporters thst was gong to try to talk to the judge but, after your hateful smart-ass remarks!! Forget it!!!! You see my husband is a lawyer and he gave me some advice to help you, my stupid ass was filling bad for you for these people talking about you on here, now I see why!!!!!!!
I find it hard to believe you are married to a lawyer when you can't even spell!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 198 of198
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Pomeroy Forum right now

Search the Pomeroy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wes wright, whats up with that guy (Mar '11) 27 min rob 28
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pops 25,382
eric runyonn 2 hr jp 17
mcdonalds 6 hr flower child 2
tanf /owf direct deposits on ohio eppicard (Aug '13) 20 hr Jami O 14
Robbie Jacks ems (Sep '13) 21 hr The truth 55
chester Wed curious 2
•••
•••