Ohio brothers charged in malicious wounding

Apr 2, 2013 Full story: Point Pleasant Register 198

Two brothers from Pomeroy, Ohio have been charged with malicious wounding after an alleged altercation with another man involving a baseball bat at the old strip mines in Mason.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
biggaybubba

Middleport, OH

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Looks like fresh meat going to the pen was it worth it boys?
chelle

Racine, OH

#2 Apr 2, 2013
OMG my kids went to school with these kids. Sad, sad
wow

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2013
18 years old there big brother! Hope your brotherly bond is as strong as your tee bat was in prison. Very sad!
asdfjkl

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Shut up ^

Lock their asses up. Both of them are drug slinging pieces of sh!t. Known then both a long time. Look at their damn parents. Frank Dickens the drug dealer & Neal Bonecutter. F*ck that, they need put in prison. And that's attempted murder if you ask me. They're both washed up losers.
aaaa

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Nice to know u were there have u made ur police statement yet? I'm sure they would love to know what u know! And I'm here to tell u from personal experience you are not who ur family is everyone is their own person their fathers do not have anything to do with who either one of these boys are! And y lock them up y not want them out so they can prove who they really are everyone deserves a chance if they had ever been in trouble before it may b different but they r not trouble makersand drugs hmm u must be mistaken my friend because they sure as hell are not drug dealers
diablo

San Jose, CA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
biggaybubba wrote:
Looks like fresh meat going to the pen was it worth it boys?
HAHA...get em bubba...LMAO... 2 against one and still use a bat what a b!tch move someone related to frank the rat would do....this aint ohio ratting won't save you better get some lube
WTF

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Apr 3, 2013
aaaa wrote:
Nice to know u were there have u made ur police statement yet? I'm sure they would love to know what u know! And I'm here to tell u from personal experience you are not who ur family is everyone is their own person their fathers do not have anything to do with who either one of these boys are! And y lock them up y not want them out so they can prove who they really are everyone deserves a chance if they had ever been in trouble before it may b different but they r not trouble makersand drugs hmm u must be mistaken my friend because they sure as hell are not drug dealers
the police know all they need to know they confessed.....I dont talk to cops.... so everyone deserves to beat someone with a bat as long as they've never been in trouble???? they almost killed someone and I'm sure neither have the money to pay his hospital bills....dont do the crime if you dont wanna do the time
aaaa

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2013
There were 6 guys there three from Ohio three from WV again u do not know what happen u threaten a woman and talk about guns and knives then what did u expect to happen u stop ur vehical and get out looking for a fight after bieng told to leave then you should have known that something was going to happen no it did not need yo go that far but what were those boys next move were they going to use those guns and knives that they talked about
WTF

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Apr 3, 2013
I know exactly what happened and there were no guns or knives there that night just 2 on one with a bat...give it up you said they weren't trouble makers and now you say they were defending a woman...they weren't protecting anyone they assaulted an unarmed guy period....its still prison
aaaa

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Truth will come out there are two sides to every story opinions on the situation were to be expected and small minds talk a lot about things they think they know
WTF

Gallipolis, OH

#13 Apr 3, 2013
maybe you should right that down for them it would be a good quote on a prison wall somewhere
yea right

Racine, OH

#14 Apr 3, 2013
aaaa wrote:
I call total bullish*t on that last part!
sup

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Im all for Sticking by ur kids, but they could have killed that boy and all u want to do as a mother is post stupid shit on fb and pretty much twist the story to however it sounds better..I no we can only raise our kids and hope they do right but when they dont u want to look like a dumbass mother acting as if u were there and no it all. Im sure ur going to be the last one those boys speak the truth to!! Just saying..
like button

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2013
sup wrote:
Im all for Sticking by ur kids, but they could have killed that boy and all u want to do as a mother is post stupid shit on fb and pretty much twist the story to however it sounds better..I no we can only raise our kids and hope they do right but when they dont u want to look like a dumbass mother acting as if u were there and no it all. Im sure ur going to be the last one those boys speak the truth to!! Just saying..
Where's the "like" button when needed! It's no wonder society is screwed. No one knows when to punish their kid. Instead we tell em it's ok they deserves it.
United States

#17 Apr 3, 2013
I personally hope they rot in prison, for all I could care.
Truth

United States

#18 Apr 3, 2013
aaaa wrote:
Truth will come out there are two sides to every story opinions on the situation were to be expected and small minds talk a lot about things they think they know
RUN BRADLEY RUN. lol

Here comes Bubba and he's horny!
honest

Racine, OH

#20 Apr 3, 2013
They need to be sent to prison for a long time for what they done. Lets see how. Tough they are without a baseball bat. I heard his dad was a Dickens that explains everything. Lol
STIUPG

United States

#21 Apr 4, 2013
You people are so immature. Yes this is a bad incident but do you know what happened there? Are your parents upstanding citizens? Neither of the boys fathers raised them, drugs?? Really?? What their parents do is not them! What about Ryans dad..should we air that? I believe he was somewhat of a "citizen" also right WVA! All of these kids have families wether they are good or bad people they love their families. And their families love all of them. There were 3 guys 2 girls from Oh 3 guys 1 girl from Wv they are the only ones who know what happened. The trashing of families is hurting innocent people not the boys, please be respectful
Bob jean

Logan, OH

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Opal whitlatch that says it all

Since: Mar 13

Point Pleasant, WV

#23 Apr 4, 2013
I know ppl do some pretty stupid things in their lives...but if u take a bat to someone's head u know u are going to have a fall out coz of ur actions. Question is, are u mature enough to take the responsibility of ur deed?? Most kids these days act first, think later and it's always someone else hurting becoz of what they do. Whether it's drugs, physical abuse or taking a weapon (gun, knife or ball bat), to another person!! Accepting responsibility is dang near a thing of the past.Why accept it when u can blame someone else!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name a dead beat dad 1 hr parenting 101 30
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 31,495
best fighter in meigs 6 hr Seriously 11
a sheriff having a party during the middle of t... Mon Joe 7
Kelsey/Amber Burton Mon 2unbelievable 10
Prescription Drug Drop Off Sun Craig 4
drug bust in syracuse (May '11) Sun Sur 13 Beat 3

Pomeroy Jobs

Pomeroy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE