Stephanie Donaldson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The man

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Does any one know anything about this chick?
Rhonda

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Yeah I know her. She is pretty nice. I have never had a prob with her nor have I ever heard anything bad about her.
Just curious

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 1, 2010
I heard she sleeps with every guy she meets and she's pyscho.
Reality

Nelsonville, OH

#4 Dec 3, 2010
WATCH OUT CECILIA....She says that ring belongs to her....because Derek gave her money that she doesn't have
ehh

Newark, OH

#5 Dec 3, 2010
she's a beautiful, sweet girl who has overcome a lot in her life... bitches are just jealous
Yep

Middletown, DE

#6 Dec 4, 2010
Well I Could Tell You Alot About This Girl!! For One She Is A Thief...Not Only Did Her Ex Not Give Her Money But She Went As Far As Constantly STealing His Debit To His Credit Card Having Him To Get New Ones All The Time. She Stole Stuff From His Sister Which Led To Her Not Being Aloud At His Parents House!! She Has Stolen From Numerous Stores && Has Been Caught!! She Will Never Grow Up And Be Mature. And As Far As Having A Rough Life It Is No Exuse She Grew Up With A Nice Family Who Gave Her Everything No Matter What She Says. She Is Beyond The Biggest Liar About Anything. She Is Beyond Psycho I Have Heard The Craziest Stories Like Ones That Should Have Her Addmitted!
Santa Claus

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Dec 4, 2010
They need to remove this gargbage sight.It is nothing but people with nothing else to do but dog other people.The world is full of this,why cant you love your neighbor,Jesus Loves you,MerryChristmas to all
branigan

Middleport, OH

#8 Dec 4, 2010
the little girl?
branigan

Middleport, OH

#9 Dec 4, 2010
she is not a theif! she works hard for her money, and people need to keep their mouth off of her! she is sweet as hell, and would do anything to help people out.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 4, 2010
what about he sister kristen ballard. skanky ho?? i'd say yes!
Baha

Frisco, TX

#12 Dec 4, 2010
I totally agree with Yep! She's not even related to the Ballards. Her real family are do skanky and trashy that she con kelly Ballard into taking her in. She's pathetic!
grow up

Newark, OH

#13 Dec 4, 2010
things like this can be very hurtful, especially since you obviously don't know the whole story regarding her family life... grow up and stop posting on here, say these things to her face...

Location hidden

#14 Dec 5, 2010
hahhaha.. because you think she would do something about it?? Stephanie is a pussy and everytime there is confrontation she runs with her tail between her legs and calls the cops Lol. so if we can get her out from under her bed long enough i'm sure we could say something to her face lol
Jess

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 5, 2010
Ok this is crazy I know stephanie very well. From our 2nd grade year, we became very best friends to were we both practically lived with each other at both of our houses and her family isnt skanky, no ones perfect! and so what if she's not blood related to the Ballards. Haven't you guys ever heard of "Friend of the Family" yea she moved in with them but that Dosnt mean anything she did not con Kelly into taking her in. And as for stealing and the whole 9 yards that was mentioned, you don't know that she did that, and take a look in the mirror I bet you've done many things as listed!! You guys are mostly jelious of her because she is prettier then you and has things going for her!!
lol

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Dec 5, 2010
you would say it to her face but you can't put your name on here?? something doesn't add up here lol and i agree steph is a very very pretty girl & sweet as can be. it's really sad you guys have to make fun of peoples family's im sure you guys are not perfect. i'm sure the hatred is just over a guy or something so get over it and move on(:

Location hidden

#17 Dec 5, 2010
uhm.. yeah that's exactly right lmfao NOT!
Meigs

Pomeroy, OH

#18 Dec 7, 2010
All i Kno is that she deals....like everyone else in this county
THE TRUTH

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2010
Stephanie is one of my best friends, she is beautiful and fun. She has overcame a lot of shit and drama in her life and I am beyond proud of who its made her. She has a job that takes hard work and dedication and works hard for what she has.
Pshhh

Dallas, TX

#21 Dec 20, 2010
Hard job?! Dealing and working at buckle...real hard haha One of Meigs County Finest :)
Abc

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 7, 2011
Dirrrrty Girl ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Eskew 2 hr River rat 27
Maple Lawn Brewery going under already? 5 hr Hep C 6
colonial apartments 6 hr mom 15
Raquel Wolfe roush Tue Ed cash 3
tanf /owf direct deposits on ohio eppicard (Aug '13) Dec 4 Jazz 55
patrolman roush mason pd Dec 2 Pd roush 8
Roadrunner Dec 2 Jack Dempsey 7

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance