Nathan Argabright
Anonymous

Racine, OH

#1 Apr 15, 2012
is he worth dating?
forgotten
#2 Apr 19, 2012
hmm? my guess is no since I was wondering the same thing until I saw this.
wow

Racine, OH

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Is he still dating that girl named Hannah?
wondering

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2012
wow wrote:
Is he still dating that girl named Hannah?
no they broke up
Cupcake_gurl89

Marshall, MI

#5 Apr 19, 2012
I heard that he's pretty heartbroken over Hannah leaving him. I've known him for years and he always seemed like a good guy! I would love to date him but idk. People have a habit of putting the good ones down..
Anonymous

Racine, OH

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Well someone told me he cheated on her the whole time anyway (dont blame him, i mean look at her) but, if he did cheat i think she was smart to leave.
Know him

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2012
He's a lying cheating jerk! He never cares who's feeling he hearts as long as he get what he wants. He can be abusive and destructive when his temper flairs or he doesnt get what he wants! then he lies to his parents about what he does and they are so stupid they believe it! His mom was told what really happened and all she could do was quote from the bible and his father is a gutless lying piece of shit.Couldnt even apologize to the girl he terrorized after nathan told him the truth and couldnt look her family in the face....coward. You will go to hell for your secret lifestyle Kim and Joe...and you deserve it. This family is a bunch of wack jobs...stay away.
glad
#8 Apr 19, 2012
im glad i found this out.
wow

Racine, OH

#9 Apr 19, 2012
glad wrote:
im glad i found this out.
honestly if you confront him with this he will just tell you that "people are trying to screw with me" and convince you that the whole world is against him and he is completely innocent. He's an excellent liar.
Heather

Potosi, MO

#10 Apr 19, 2012
Well I personally think that nathan is a nice guy! Cares abt his friends and family and his parents have never been anything but nice to me! He doesn't deserve to b on this freaking site if u don't like him don't associate with him it's that easy but don't publicly bash him I'm sure there r things people could say about u huh everyone has their secrets so dot lie to ur self just think if someone put ur secrets out for everyone to see and judge u on!
Seemscool

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Apr 20, 2012
He's always been really nice and above board with me. I honestly have a hard time even imagining him being mad. But I know sometimes people are totally different when you date them than the way they act in public.
Fukkkinidiots

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Apr 20, 2012
He's a little b!tch and needs his ass kicked.
Tickle Me Pink

Dublin, OH

#13 Feb 16, 2013
His Beard Tickled Me Once....
Hmm

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Heard he likes married older women.
United States

#15 Feb 17, 2013
I know he likes married women he's been trying to get with my sister. Apparently some others ones to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meigs County Sheriff's Sergeant under investiga... 2 hr ThetruthprevailsK... 1
Tiffanie Durham Stewart 10 hr Gun club 1
Natasha tackett 23 hr Luck guy 4
The Racine Walker Sat Juice 3
Fake military pretenders meigs county Sat Juice 2
Evelyn (Feb '17) Sep 22 Sassy1979 8
Mike Bailey Sep 21 Middleport man 4

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance