New to town

Since: Feb 13

Union Lake, MI

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Want to know the mysteries of all things Pomeroy. Tell me about the witches (hocus pocus), bitches (the annoying and snotty), and must know peeps in the hizzay.
woo!

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Wth are you talking about? Witches?!

Union Lake, MI

#3 Feb 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="woo!"]Wth are you talking about? Witches?![/QUOTE] yes witches. I heard we got some wiccans, some other pagans, some satanists, and other varieties of nature worshippin peoples around here. I can't say I belong but it is super interesting.
yeah

San Leandro, CA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
There is a place out I by Harrisonville called wisteria or something and its a which compound i guess you would say.... They have a sign at the end of the road that says do not enter n all kinds stuff.
billy bob

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
I don't know anything about witches,bitches or peeps in the hizzay,but I do know that it aint no mystery that there are plenty of meth(pill)heads,needle junkies,sluts,theives and welfare is a job between me and my sister we have 1 tooth and 1 kid together hilljacks in Meigs County.

Union Lake, MI

#6 Feb 1, 2013
yeah wrote:
There is a place out I by Harrisonville called wisteria or something and its a which compound i guess you would say.... They have a sign at the end of the road that says do not enter n all kinds stuff.
What happens there?

Union Lake, MI

#7 Feb 1, 2013
billy bob wrote:
I don't know anything about witches,bitches or peeps in the hizzay,but I do know that it aint no mystery that there are plenty of meth(pill)heads,needle junkies,sluts,theives and welfare is a job between me and my sister we have 1 tooth and 1 kid together hilljacks in Meigs County.
This sounds quite derogatory. I'm just looking for fun people, willing to share interesting tales. Don't be rude bro.
billy bob

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Not being rude being truthful bro,you're new in town you will find out soon,maybe you should go hang out with the druggies,I bet they have seen some witches....when they're trippin bro

Union Lake, MI

#9 Feb 2, 2013
billy bob wrote:
Not being rude being truthful bro,you're new in town you will find out soon,maybe you should go hang out with the druggies,I bet they have seen some witches....when they're trippin bro
Druggies are people too
xxx

Middleport, OH

#11 Feb 3, 2013
The Old Order moved from Chester and Portland in the late 70,s to North East of Athens where it is today. The only thing in Meigs now is kids playing goth only.
hello

Ripley, WV

#12 Feb 3, 2013
yeah, nothing but a bunch of little weirdos, drug addicts, sluts, and welfare bums around here. mostly druggies. pill heads and meth lately.
Girl

Oscoda, MI

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Im gonna hex u all
Grandma

Athens, OH

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Best thing you can do is lock your doors stay in the house unless it is a have to to go out. Then start saving money and get out before you get stuck in the shithole that is Meigs county. Go far far away.$1,000.00 more dollars and I have the money to pay for the semi to haul all my stuff 1,200 miles away from this stink pit!!!!!!!!!!
Who

West Union, OH

#15 Feb 3, 2013
There are still a few wiccans in Meigs county but most are quiet about it because most of the rednecks around here think they are devil worshippers.
Seabiscuit

Middleport, OH

#16 Feb 3, 2013
xxx wrote:
The Old Order moved from Chester and Portland in the late 70,s to North East of Athens where it is today. The only thing in Meigs now is kids playing goth only.
What is the old order?
Bill Roush

Spencer, WV

#17 Feb 4, 2013
jeff beaver southern hs janitor is an patholgical liar, pedophile (told young boy about shoving a soup ladel in his ass)scumbag and all around worthless degenerate so it is fitting he is a lowlife shit clener (janitor)
u r what u eat

Plymouth, MI

#18 Feb 4, 2013
You bunch of jack ^zzes! If ya hate the place so bad get out. You are what makes it trashy. If you are on here mouthing off about drugs and welfare and trashy people then it means that is who you are seeing in your every day life. But guess what? That's not everyone. Just the people you chose to associate yourself with. The rest of us pay your bills, take care of your kids, and feed your habits everything from your 3 packs of smokes and a case of booze to your medications that you get for free and turn around and sell on the street. clean yourself up and you will probably see the town in a little better light. My friends and family are here by choice and have been productive, contributing members of the county for generations and happen to like the low crime, low taxes, low cost of living and down home hospitality of the decent working people. You on the other hand are gunna end up saying the same thing no matter where you live because your life is what YOU make of it!
abc

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2013
yeah wrote:
. Wisteria is a nudest colony.
Tell me

Rio Grande, OH

#20 Feb 18, 2013
I'd like too no if this about him cheating is true . Wink wink ! He flirts with me when I take dog in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brody Davis (May '15) 5 hr asd123 41
Cheryl Johnson Wilson Tue Justsaying 2
shannyn underwood (Dec '10) Tue JLK 5
John Musser appointed tp Pomeroy Council Aug 13 Resident 14
Maple Lawn Brewery going under already? (Dec '16) Aug 12 Kallie 29
Girl at Pool People Aug 9 Dahlia52 4
Middkeport Apts??? Aug 9 Tip toes 5

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance