Summer softball
softball mom

Buchtel, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Were new to the area and was wondering if they have softball teams in Middleport for the summer, my daughter is 15 years old, we live in town so I don't know where she can play or how/where to sign up, how are the coaches, are they helpful with the kids or is it falling apart like it was in Columbus where we cam from, please help. All comments appreciated
me too

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Softball sign ups for middleports summer league ball will be next Saturday which is march 9th from 9am to 2pm at the middleport police station in the old gym!! There will be signs on the doors!!
softball mom

Buchtel, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Ok, I tjinkbi can find that, do they have coaches already, any you would reccomned ?
me too

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Mar 4, 2013
I'm not sure who the coaches will be yet. I have a 14 yr old daughter so they will be in the same age group...but the way they do it is through a draft...they will take all the girls and split them evenly between coaches...if they've always been on a team together they will typically keep them together!! They are pretty fair about it in middleport I know because I've been apart of it since I was a kid! The police station is in the same building as the water dept. on pearl street behind the old middle school!!! The station itself used to be the middleport elementary school!! The ones who run it are very nice people!!
softball mom

Buchtel, OH

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Thank you for the information.
mport

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Have fun with all the drama. If you don't have a name here, you don't play. Been there done that.
What happened

Buchtel, OH

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Who's the coaches ? Do they only play the kids they know ? Or have had previously ?
mport

Pikeville, KY

#8 Mar 5, 2013
What happened wrote:
Who's the coaches ? Do they only play the kids they know ? Or have had previously ?
Not sure this year. But basically if you're not in their little circle then your kid won't play. That's how it has always been.
M-A-D-D F-A-D-D

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Mar 6, 2013
softball mom wrote:
Were new to the area and was wondering if they have softball teams in Middleport for the summer, my daughter is 15 years old, we live in town so I don't know where she can play or how/where to sign up, how are the coaches, are they helpful with the kids or is it falling apart like it was in Columbus where we cam from, please help. All comments appreciated
Welcome to the area of drugs, poverty and corrupted Law Enforcement! Hope you child makes it, its going to be a up-hill battle from the beginning!
See what happens

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Mar 6, 2013
See what happens when people don't have anything else to do? The sit around and piss and moan because life isn't perfect for them. Victims. You people will be victims your whole life. Go do something. If you are so incredibly positive, go out and make a difference in the community. Or.......just sit around on your computer all day and bitch.
Try Pomeroy

Ray, OH

#11 Mar 6, 2013
my kids are going to Pomeroy this year, we have a house there too so we can move them there, for a kids game there's way to much drama in middleport, all the coaches are the same, bunch of washed up people trying to re live earlier days.
george justis

Gallipolis, OH

#12 Mar 7, 2013
get off your lazy ass and go coach dave boyd and his volenteers are very good people I coached there for 6 yrs and never had any trouble
Red

Tyler, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Try Pomeroy wrote:
my kids are going to Pomeroy this year, we have a house there too so we can move them there, for a kids game there's way to much drama in middleport, all the coaches are the same, bunch of washed up people trying to re live earlier days.
There is drama wherever you go even in pomeroy. For you information there are some good coaches out there. Coaches that want to help the children.
Shawn Fitzgerald

Morrilton, AR

#14 Mar 24, 2013
I think bill gilkey coaches that age he is a very good coach Scott and Paul pullins are very good to. They don't get any better than Dave Boyd very nice people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No to Woods over priced jail 1 hr That one dude you... 9
Chief of police got maced? 10 hr MHS 5
The Stumbos 19 hr monster inc 2
Meigs CPS Mon Concerned middlep... 15
Amanda huddleston Sun Glen 7
Cara Gillespie Sep 17 Linda 3
Roadrunner (Nov '16) Sep 15 Roadrunner 8

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance