Laura Curtis rutland clerk

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
REALLY

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Sep 5, 2011
heard she has been caught stealing thousands of dollars from the office anyone else heard anything?
Oh My

Ravenswood, WV

#2 Sep 5, 2011
I heard they are losing their house. So sad with the new baby and all. She is such a meanie bitch though.
REALLY

Gallipolis, OH

#3 Sep 5, 2011
yeah its sad because of the baby and her hubby but I never cared for her always thought she was all that and i thought the bitch is ugly and i mean come on were clothes that covered the fat please.
I heard same thing

Carroll, OH

#4 Sep 5, 2011
I couldnt remember her name,but I heard someone was in trouble cause fbi was investigating a few county offices for missing funds. I heard they were checking into the sheriffs office too. They said she took like 40,000.00. Thats a hell of alot of money. The FBI has been all over Rutland I think..
REALLY

Gallipolis, OH

#5 Sep 5, 2011
wow no wonder Rutland is in the red you get some greedy person in there,Rutland's a good little town but people like that make me sick cause hell the 40,000.00 could of been used for something for the town and not her fat ass
Football Momma

Marion, OH

#6 Sep 5, 2011
Is this the same woman who helps run the BBYFL?? Heard there was a woman from Rutland associated w/ the football league who was in trouble for stealing money but don't remember her name.
sonnys patron

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Sep 5, 2011
Preachers daughter from Vinton area!
Oh My

Ravenswood, WV

#8 Sep 5, 2011
No not the same gal.
REALLY

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Sep 5, 2011
yes she's from the vinton area no not the women that helps with football
sonnys patron

Gallipolis, OH

#10 Sep 5, 2011
Yes it is. She worked for town of Rutland.
REALLY

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Sep 5, 2011
sonnys patron wrote:
Yes it is. She worked for town of Rutland.
ok well she ripped Rutland off too
AGREE

Gallipolis, OH

#12 Sep 6, 2011
I can't believe this shit no wonder she was all smiles when I would pay my water bill cause i was paying her ass....people now days wow..and with a new baby she might miss out watching grow up cause hope they put her ass in jail where she belongs.
haha

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Sep 9, 2011
Innocent until proven guilty? Did others have access to the money
AGREE

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Sep 10, 2011
hell she and the head water guy dave davis both did it......lol
thats bull

Carroll, OH

#15 Sep 10, 2011
I dont know if she done it or not but I am sure when they are finished checking into it they will know exactly who was behind what. I hope any one stealing from taxpayers rots in prison.. I have a feeling this is just the begining in this county though,acording to the stuff I have heard there are a few people in this county that will be loosing some sleep real soon..
AGREE

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Sep 11, 2011
I agree with you 100% (that's bull) money hungry bitch
info

New Haven, WV

#17 Sep 15, 2011
Football Momma wrote:
Is this the same woman who helps run the BBYFL?? Heard there was a woman from Rutland associated w/ the football league who was in trouble for stealing money but don't remember her name.
Her name is Mandy Long, and then blamed it on a kid...
Sports Mom

Herndon, VA

#18 Sep 15, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text>Her name is Mandy Long, and then blamed it on a kid...
Mandy Long? Oh wow heard a lot about this woman also problems with money and fire department and much more promiscuous behavior
Curious

Herndon, VA

#19 Sep 15, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text>Her name is Mandy Long, and then blamed it on a kid...
Who is Mandy Long
her cousin

Lubbock, TX

#20 Sep 15, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name is Mandy Long, and then blamed it on a kid...
Got the wrong girl here the one thats with BBYFL and took money from Rutland youth league was Angie Russell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jerod cheating???? 21 min around town 3
City police 4 hr Celia 16
Eric humphreys missing since October 10 hr Wilson 5
Allysia Rice Sat Secret 1
Skatopia (Jan '11) Sat meatcleaver666 112
biggest rednecks of meigs county (Jan '11) Fri David D 17
Amanda wood Apr 20 KJones1985 1

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance