Skippy

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Not long ago a dead body was found behind the old Powell's building in town.(Not too far from the crack house on Mechanics street)

Obviously an o.d. in the house that they just laid against the back of the building so they wouldn't get busted.

Nothing in the paper, no police report. Nothing.

Just like the stupid heroin dealers in the parking lot. I see you putting it under the rock, I see your customers picking it up. I see the exchanges, all of it.

Mark said he knows about that too, as well as the heroin dealers living above the pawn shop. He says he knows about it all, but is doing nothing.

Can anyone say "paid-off"? How about "graft"
Really

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

been hearin this alot is this true seen an exchange of money and a small bag on the parking lot last week.
mary

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

oh yeah hes paid off to many people know about it and do nothing its sad he gets paid to cover up things he has to much money for his little city job i think the state needs brought to this town and clean it up!!!!!!!!!!
umm

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

What crack house on mechanic street? I thought a cop lived down that way?
wow

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

who was the dead person im confused profitt is a joke he sells drugs hisslf
mary

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

no he dont sell drugs the drug dealers pay him so they can bring them in town and they dont get in trouble its meigs county people
Skippy

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

The dead person was just some worthless drug addict that was probably better off dead anyway.

I've started taking pictures of car tags and people buying drugs. Have video too. One guy in particular multiple times in one day selling.

Going to start a website that simply says "pics of drug deals in Pomeroy Parking Lot". Working on it now, should be up in a couple of days.

So, if you are one of those drug dealers, get ready to get busted!
Skippy

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Oh, and Mark, get ready to get fired. Got video of you letting buyers and sellers take a walk too. As well as a nice video of a female "buyer" getting in your car for a bit, then getting out. You are so done.

In the future, you might want to remember that everyone and their brother has a camera on their cell phone.
Bullsh_t

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

This is too too funny...now we have wanna be's taking photos...ROFLMAO...OMGosh..Som ebody stop me!!!!
No body, No info, No sense...lolololol
WHAT

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

this is all untrue first of all no crack houses on mechanic we have a sherif however and i live on mulberry and powells is behind my house so i dont know where you got your info but its quite incorrect.
LOL

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Skippy wrote:
The dead person was just some worthless drug addict that was probably better off dead anyway.
I've started taking pictures of car tags and people buying drugs. Have video too. One guy in particular multiple times in one day selling.
Going to start a website that simply says "pics of drug deals in Pomeroy Parking Lot". Working on it now, should be up in a couple of days.
That would b a great website!! People need to get busted! U should post it!
Ernest of Pomeroy

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Title of Post > Police Chief Proffit "buries" dead body! Out of 11 postings there wasn't one word or sentence referring to Police Chief Proffit "buries" dead body! Great Drama and Imagination goes with using drugs!!!!
Pomeroy Officer

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

This is BS. The Chief does his job.. Worked for him for 4 years and I've never seen him do anything illegal. He's always been good to me. Their was no overdose and no body.. It's all BS
Ernest of Pomeroy

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pomeroy Officer wrote:
This is BS. The Chief does his job.. Worked for him for 4 years and I've never seen him do anything illegal. He's always been good to me. Their was no overdose and no body.. It's all BS
Meigs County has the Award of Drama Capital of America! Thats the only thing to do around here! Start a rumor at the station on route 833/7. By the time it goes through Pomeroy and Middleport its all together a different story! Drama at its Best!
parkersburg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pomeroy Officer wrote:
Swallow Corporal Bell or you are going to choke
BBB

Pomeroy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Skippy wrote:
Sounds to me like you're smoking some pretty good stuff yourself,Skippy!
damn drugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Skippy wrote:
anything on here can be deleted. start a facebook site and post the pics of the vehicles. post a link to the facebook skte.
Game on

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Skippy, I would advise you against posting anyone's tag numbers, or identifying features UNLESS you have expressed written consent from them.... Or the only busts that will be made is you... And not by drug dealers or criminals, but by your own law enforcement divisions.
What you are advocating ( posting their pics) is a blatant violation of a persons right to privacy, and YOU, not the criminals, would be in court.
Just ask GOOGLE how well posting tag #, addresses , identifying photos , and photographed automobiles went for them..
I doubt very seriously that you have the finances to fight the legal battle you would be bringing upon yourself.
My best advice : MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS FOR A CHANGE.
Like it or not commies, people DO have a right to PRIVACY... Don't like that??? Move to China, where you have NO RIGHTS... Because that is exactly the life you are advocating

Since: Nov 11

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

That's what is wrong with is country. Criminals hiding behind the law so they can keep on breaking the law. Funny stuff. I'd take the pictures and videos and put a tiny little dot covering two numbers from the plates and blur the face just a little bit. People will still recognize the cars involved and the people involved without being so specific.

Imagine someone getting caught buying or selling drugs then having the audacity to sue someone else for getting them caught. I'm sure it happens but it's really laughable. I'd go ahead and take the chance there skippy.
joe law

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

{Skippy}Just post anything you record on youtub if they dont want recorded they dont need out in public doing anything stupid. They'er rights and privacy go's out the window when they are in the public view. Tag #s should be blocked only. Their face does not as long as they'er in public view. Someone must have something to hide to post what you did {Game on} you only lash out at what you fear. (Skippy) watch the parked cars by court street grill on the weekends blue truck and red sport car and black SUV

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pomeroy Forum right now

Search the Pomeroy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min xxxrayted 28,998
Hep C in meigs 2 hr Hep C in meigs 1
Gabe Copley and kids??? Mon Concerned Karma 1
faith wells Mon little sis 47
Ohio River Tire & Lube owned by a child neglecter Sun Sue her 3
dr brown Sun rebel 4
Cj Estep Sun Lol 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pomeroy Jobs

•••