anyone know Amanda, Holly and a girl ...

anyone know Amanda, Holly and a girl named Kayla - work at MacDonalds

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Florida Pink Satin

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Are these girls on drugs and into sex for money?
you got it

Pomeroy, OH

#2 Nov 8, 2012
yes they are. you can hit em up on facebook, im pretty sure they all have a couple sugar daddys and holly and kayla share a couple too. there ate up with hep C tho,so be careful
kayla

Newark, OH

#3 Nov 22, 2012
i love how people have nothing bettter too do,than run there mouth about me.. forone i don't have a sugaa daddys, thats funny to me. and no idon't have sex for drugs,if i want drugs i will buy them, but i don't want them so you all got me fucked up.
MrB

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2012
This topic was dead untill you had to say somthing.
yea

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2012
You hepatitis infested drug [email protected]
bobby
#6 Nov 24, 2012
can i get some pics by phone?
unknown

Newark, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2012
How do you know she has hep C did she give it to you lol
funny

Pomeroy, OH

#8 Nov 29, 2012
stop lying kayla, your an addict. you will always buy drugs.. you sell the shit and f*ck dwayne for your drugs, you and hollie share him. thats why those b*itches beat your a$$. the whole county knows what you do,what you are, what is coming out of your house with all the traffic,its only a matter of time before your busted, but youll prob snitch!
mystery

Plymouth, MI

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Amanda tries to be a homewrecker, but never succeeds!!
wow

Springfield, NJ

#11 Dec 5, 2012
What Amanda last name
m

Gallipolis, OH

#12 Dec 5, 2012
Ya kayla posted a pic up on facebook wit some other woman n u can c the track marks on her hand al the way up her arm !!! Y would u even puttht on there
_U CaRe__

United States

#13 Dec 12, 2012
It's McDonalds, dumbaaass
lol

Ravenswood, WV

#14 Dec 13, 2012
no one cares?
vicks works

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
now amanda is headed to court-will she go back to prison!? does she still work at McDonalds? did she wreck her car? who watches her child? who did she go to bed with now-and is that why she is going to court.
Eagle eyes

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Who is taking her to court?
Just Saying

Saint Marys, WV

#17 Jan 15, 2013
I think, The "Manager" at MC. D's should be checking this OUT??? If it's true about H. C. virus, they should be Throwed out the DOOR!! That's Sick to work in Public, if??? ur care--ing this disease??? Get the Health Department ON THIS???
lmfao

United States

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Not that I care but hep c can only be transmitted by blood. Just to inform the stupid people of meigs co. Lmfao
mystery

New York, NY

#20 Jan 17, 2013
The health dept won't do anything since its only transfered through blood. Its their right to have a job as is everyone elses.
Just Saying

Wana, WV

#21 Jan 19, 2013
"UR Right", it is also their Right to be a big Druggie, & wh$re!!!!!! But u have the right to have a job????Go figure???
mystery

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Its your right to do whatever u want, but some things like homewrecking r not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Varian 9 hr Time_to_step 3
I Dont Have A Single Friend 12 hr Wizard 6
Sarah Eskew 18 hr lames 14
Pomeroy pd Wed Blue Lives Matter 11
Donavin Chapman Tue an adult 2
Ailiana Large "please listen"! Aug 22 NAVGN 25
Meigs fair weigh ins Aug 22 pipe 5

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance