Scott Colwell.....
Hater

Chicago, IL

#69 Jan 3, 2011
No and his other baby has been in the hospital and he hasn't checked on him either
Haha

Parkersburg, WV

#70 Jan 5, 2011
How do u ppl know what he is doing? He has A baby on the way. If I had a baby that belonged to him I would go to court. But u girls haven't therefor u know something ur not telling everyone. Grow up! Get a F-ucking life and take care of ur kids!!!!
DUH

Chicago, IL

#71 Jan 6, 2011
This is what I am thinking...two girls have had children by him and the Tasha girl seems to be doing pretty well for herself the newest baby I'm not sure about. But it seems like neither of these girls are even wasting their time on a forum about Scott let alone waste anymore time on his worthless A S S.
so is all these comments generated by Scott himself? Last I knew he was a drama craving B I T C H!! What's to say he's not the one doing most of this?
why

United States

#72 Jan 7, 2011
To Ha Ha I know who u are. Ha Ha.Don't worry. The Dna test is coming. Now what do u say about that.Ha Ha I think u need to grow up. Are u worried or something. Start saving your money.Because u will have to pay.
why

United States

#73 Jan 7, 2011
loser wrote:
Ummm did deadbeat even check to see if the baby is ok??? My guess is NOOOO! As we have all stated he is a loser deadbeat jerk!
U are right. He sure did'nt. I hope he just stays away. He is low life his baby has enough love with out this dead beat lier.
HaHaHa

Charleston, WV

#75 Jan 10, 2011
So does anyone know if Scott is still living like a troll in his mom and dads basement or did he finally find a little 16 year old girl to live with? I swear he's trying to be one of those deadbeat dads on MTV's 16 and Pregnant.
rhondas cousin_Kayla

Gallipolis, OH

#76 Jan 10, 2011
To everyone who is running their mouths because they have nothing better to do with their lives, you guys need to leave scott and rhonda alone. They have done nothing to you, and apparently the moms of these babies don't care what scott is doing so why do you guys care so much.???? Get a life.. Seriously.!!! It's called growing up and doing something besides getting on here to talking bad about people to make yourselves feel better. If you wanna say something then why hide behind fake names. Just put your name out there or shut the fuck up... If your not big enough to say your name then you arent big enough to run your mouths...
Something I heard

Parkersburg, WV

#77 Jan 10, 2011
I heard scott is living back with his mom. That him and Rhonda broke up. I hear that she left him because he wouldn't have something to do with his kids. I don't know how true this is. It's just what I heard.
why

Lancaster, OH

#78 Jan 11, 2011
Something I heard wrote:
I heard scott is living back with his mom. That him and Rhonda broke up. I hear that she left him because he wouldn't have something to do with his kids. I don't know how true this is. It's just what I heard.
I do not believe a word of this. By the way i do have a part.I am Mason's grandmother. And yes Scott how does it feel to have Karma back at u. Not so fun lol. I think u need to dig deeper and run your mouth some more full of lies. Have a great day.
Rhondas Cousin_Kayla

Gallipolis, OH

#79 Jan 12, 2011
Something I heard wrote:
No, actually him and rhonda have their own place and are very happy and just needs everyone to leave them alone.!!!
TashaBoster

Chicago, IL

#80 Jan 12, 2011
Ok I'm not one on this one that wants to start shit or anything. Don't get me wrong, my son is very happy with his daddy but one thing that I'm reading on here just straight out makes me mad and I am positive that April is just as pissed as I am. How can a real man make three babies in three years, deny two of them, who btw look exactly alike in their baby pics and Scott knows this because I have handed him pics of Logan and he's seen pics of mason, but anyways he denies two wonderful beautiful helpless babies but he's thrilled about the third one? How fair is that to his other two children? But I am completely fine without Scott or his pain in the a$$ family in my life. Just get to thinking about this sometimes. And I do plan on telling Logan eventually who his sperm donor is and how am I supposed to do that when I know Scott will probably be the same man he was over three years ago when he decided he wanted to be a daddy then changed his mind?
April

Chicago, IL

#81 Jan 13, 2011
I completely agree with Tasha! How can this not piss someone off. I've tried to be nice to him and nothing works at all. Bottom line he tries to justify it by sayin the dates don't add up...come on Scott u know they do. You keep sayin this prolly because u started dating Rhonda the same time I got prego! I am sick of keepin my mouth shut about this. Man up! Why would I make this up. But whatever you scumbag I am raising my baby by myself! All I want from u Scott is to prove the fact I'm not lying about mason and child support! I don't need your money but I want you to remember mason and how you done me everytime you have to make a payment! And everyone who is bashing Tasha about the DNA test I agree with her reasons of not wanting to do it so lay off. Anyone want proof contact me and we have the pics to prove it! I don't think it's an accident our kids look soo much alike!
Sad

Chicago, IL

#82 Jan 13, 2011
I feel sorry do you girls. I dnt even know the guy but why was you with him in the beginning? sounds like a total ass
Rhondas Cousin_Kayla

Gallipolis, OH

#83 Jan 13, 2011
Actually, Scott is a great guy. He is good to rhonda and everyone else. He has done nothing wrong. Apparently these girls don't want scott in their lives so I don't know why he would try to be in their lives. It's pointless to be arguing over this when all the moms of these babies are saying that they are happy Scott ain't around. So why all the drama. For real. You girls commenting on this and saying how bad of a guy Scott is seriously need to get over yourselves, grow up, and get a LIFE!!
Kayla

Chicago, IL

#84 Jan 14, 2011
Hey Kayla. You've known Scott for what a few months? I've known him for a little longer than that and I never said he's a pos he treated me awesome when we were together but when he decided he wanted a baby enough to throw my birth control away and then as soon as I'm preggo shag ass and never call again because he's afraid? WTF is up with that? I'm happy for Scott and Rhonda, I really am. But I don't find it fair to neglect mason the same he's done to Logan. I have made a better life for me and my son, scotts the one who chose not to be in his life and if that's the decision he wants then that's fine. Logan is just fine the way he is now. But Logan is three now and he's seen Scott twice? And you want to set and tell me how great of a guy Scott is? He may be an awesome friend or boyfriend/fiancé but a crappy dad. People make mistakes. Wrong choices in life but you have to man up and face the consequences for those mistakes and Scott has yet to do that. So Kayla, before you want to tell ME how great of a guy Scott is, look at it from My point of view. And like April said, if you'd like to see pics of logan and mason I'd be more than happy to show any of you.
TashaBoster

Chicago, IL

#85 Jan 14, 2011
My name was supposed to say to Kayla. Dam phone
Lol

Chicago, IL

#86 Jan 14, 2011
Scott how are you setting back reading this and not replying?
April

Dallas, TX

#87 Jan 14, 2011
Lol wrote:
Scott how are you setting back reading this and not replying?
cause he doesn't care!!!
April

Dallas, TX

#88 Jan 14, 2011
Hi Kayla! I'm april! You don't know me but you seem to be able to judge me! Let me guess u r young n dumb and have no kids???? Before you go defending your dear friend Scott you need to think about these kids that are involved! Yes it's so easy to put me and Tasha down and not see who's really to blame here!! As for me having a life hunny I do it's called my kids!!!! All I do is take care of my kids...unlike other douchebags I know....SCOTT!! Before you start runnin your mouh u need to get your facts straight! Good guy my ass!
Rhondas Cousin_Kayla

Gallipolis, OH

#89 Jan 14, 2011
Tasha and April - I have known Scott for longer than a few months and if you guys want him to be in your kids' life why don't you guys talk to him about it in person instead of starting all kinds of useless drama on here. And if you don't want him in your kids' life then why even bother writing on here. Rhonda already told you guys that if you can prove he is the father then she will make him be a father to them children. So if you want so badly for him to, then get a DNA test done and that will solve the problem. And Scott isn't replying to this drama because there is no proof out there stating that he is the father of these children and he doesn't wanna deal with the drama you guys have started..And btw since April seems interested in my life.. I am 18, just graduated and no I have no children but if I did, and my babys dad was denying my child, I would talk to him about it or get a DNA test done instead of talking about it on here. And yes, I do hope you guys get stuff figured out about Scott and your babies and if Scott is the father I know he will take care of your babies but until all this gets straightened out why put Rhonda through all this, or even Scott. Right now it's pointless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe stanley 3 hr osjsnsnn 2
Antique store 4 hr Dreama 1
Exhibitionist Voyeur 6 hr Phone E 14
Meigs EMS Fraud 8 hr PPD 7
Meigs High School dress code. (Oct '12) Tue Starfire 57
Danielle Dalton (May '13) Tue bigten 19
Sami Lewis and Dave berry Mon Mike 20

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance