Who wants to know
Tbag

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 19, 2010
I hear he's a mommys boy with a son somewhere out there that he doesn't claim
haha

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 22, 2010
I hear he got two girls prego in the same year. Doesn't have anything to do with one of them. I believe the word for him is scum!
loser

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 22, 2010
Tbag wrote:
I hear he's a mommys boy with a son somewhere out there that he doesn't claim
So from what I'm hearing he makes it a habit to not claim his kids?
Annoyed

Newark, NJ

#6 Nov 22, 2010
Most definitely. I don't know about the second but I know for a fact the girl he dated has a boy by him that will be three next month and Scott has seen him two times tops and didn't even talk to him. Tasha is my bestie and she has his son and he doesn't care one bit. She is going through a rough patch, divorce, trying to find a place to live with her babies and Scott knows this and has not offered any help with his kid. He is the lowest of the low.
loser

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 22, 2010
Well, Let me just say I know for a fact he is the father of my friends baby. She is due 12/12 and it will be proven, he has told his friends and family it's not his and lied about her. This is crazy that he has done this to someone else. Does he even pay child support?
Annoyed

Newark, NJ

#8 Nov 22, 2010
Nope. He told everyone that she cheated on him but the kid looked exactly like him and still does. That's weird logans birthday is 12/18.
TashaBoster

Newark, NJ

#9 Nov 22, 2010
Ok annoyed, who are you? You do not need to bring my sons name into this.
Annoyef

Newark, NJ

#10 Nov 22, 2010
I'm your friend. I was there when you got pregnant and when you had him. Luke has been a good step in dad but Scott need to own up for the son he created
Hehe

Bronx, NY

#11 Nov 22, 2010
I say get a DNA test stop talking about it.
TashaBoster

Newark, NJ

#12 Nov 22, 2010
Well whoever you are and I have a pretty good idea, mind your own business. Keep me and my son out of your drama filled life. I have never asked Scott for anything, not that that is any of your concern.
loser

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 22, 2010
Oh I agree 100% that he needs to own up, because he has done the same thing to my friend. And he will continue to do so after her baby is born. Its a shame that they are gonna be brothers and never know each other. And his gf now is pregnant also. The kids are the ones that have to pay, and this sucks.
Rhonda

Bronx, NY

#14 Nov 22, 2010
Okay idk what all is going on but I wish ppl would keep me out of their drama. Yes me and Scott together and we r very happy. If we could only get ppl to leave us alone. For the one who is prego and due in Dec. No worries I'm not going to let him go without being a father so instead of start drama wait til the baby is here. Then they can have a DNA done and go from there. No need in all this childish stuff.
Annoyed

Newark, NJ

#15 Nov 22, 2010
But if he knew what all Logan is going through living with Luke he should step up and be a man and do something.
Annoyed

Newark, NJ

#16 Nov 22, 2010
And Rhonda what about the baby that will be three in a few weeks. You goin to allow him to ignore that kid for the rest of his life?
Rhonda

Bronx, NY

#17 Nov 22, 2010
Well that's between them two no one else!!!!
haha

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 22, 2010
Ok not starting drama with you Rhonda...How can you be ok with this? If you were in my friends shoes how would you feel? My friend is a good person and don't deserve him talking about her like he did. He needed to step up months ago instead of making up lies about her.
Rhonda

Bronx, NY

#19 Nov 22, 2010
That's their business! Not mine. But If they figure something out then I know deep down in my heart that Scott will step up and be a father. But no one knows if its his kid or not. Thats y they have DNA! It's not up to u and I to make the decision. They are adults and it's their situation not ours!!!!!! But I hope everything works out for the best.
Annoyed

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Nov 22, 2010
He did the same to Tasha. She was in Huntington with her mom who was dying. Was with him and her family every second of every day. And he had nerve to tell everyone the baby wasn't his and that Tasha cheated on him. She didn't have time to cheat on him. I think that your friend and my friend need to get together and chat. Is she going to have a boy or girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 31,497
name a dead beat dad 4 hr fact finder 33
best fighter in meigs 13 hr Seriously 11
a sheriff having a party during the middle of t... Mon Joe 7
Kelsey/Amber Burton Mon 2unbelievable 10
Prescription Drug Drop Off Sun Craig 4
drug bust in syracuse (May '11) Sun Sur 13 Beat 3

Pomeroy Jobs

Pomeroy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pomeroy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pomeroy

Personal Finance