Really????
smokey JOE

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah she nothing but trouble and a dope head snitch
melissa

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
She is nasty there's a pic of her with track marks up and down both arms.She will sleep with anyone to get her fix,but if she gets in trouble she will snitch on anyone to save her nasty ass
Fingers crossed

Middleport, OH

#6 Feb 6, 2013
I hope all of the people above are lying. I knew her when she was a child and she was such a sweetie back then.
smokey JOE

Mason, WV

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Not now she anit
jon molden

Canal Winchester, OH

#8 Feb 7, 2013
dude really kayla is a bomb ass friend. shes not some slutty dope fiend. i trust her completly too. shes not a narc i swear on it
Luke

United States

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Can anyone hear tell me the last time she was busted? Cause ive never heard of anything like that so get a life and stfu pathetic people your stupd as hell and that's exactly where your going hell if you don't clean up your act so whatever go to hell I could care less...

Truth hurts

New Haven, WV

#10 Feb 20, 2013
She quit her job to go to rehab never went .. she was fired , bragged she stole so much money from subway . she stabbed that guy shes was dating with her dirty needle all becuause he smoked her last cig .mommy daddy and grand mommy keeps saving her a$$ taking her in then kicking her back out only to take her back in later and I would bet my life she will be found dead in a gutter soon enough
kayla

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Narc? really i have never beeen in trouble, for anything..& i don't think I'm going to just pic up the phone and call the police,&tell on someone i would go to jail for life,&not tell on ANYONE even my worst enemy. SO with that being said why don't yall go get a life,&quit beingg so damn worried about mine.
noticed

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Did you notice, all these things being said about her, and the only things she comments about...... she is not a narc? So, does that mean the rest are true?
crazy

Gallipolis, OH

#13 Feb 21, 2013
I've seen the pic of her wit track marks up n down.her arm she put it on facebook for the world to c well she did idk if it still on there or not she was at jimmys sports bar in the pic .... plus I know someone that has been round her when she's sticking that needle in her arm I heard her n her bj n mike clay do all this shit in front of her bf lil girl !!!
up yours

Dayton, OH

#14 Feb 22, 2013
well it sounds like someone is pissed with Kayla have known her for years and she is a great girl sounds like someone is trying to gt sh*t started please get a life and look at your own life before you judge someone else or is that the reason you started this lie because you have no life
wow

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Feb 22, 2013
up yours wrote:
well it sounds like someone is pissed with Kayla have known her for years and she is a great girl sounds like someone is trying to gt sh*t started please get a life and look at your own life before you judge someone else or is that the reason you started this lie because you have no life
all this is true about her. shes a bad addict, and she does have hep. she goes over to the big red brick house by the fire department to get dope. she makes money off getting it for people to get her own fix. everyone that goes to her house is getting dope. i live close by and if i leave my house i have to pass her house,and i see people in and out of there all day every day.and if you know kayla then you would have to know some of the people that go there,and there all needle junkies. people are so blind in this county.ive been an addict before. ive gotten other people drugs just to make drugs for myself. and ive lied to so many people about doing drugs. addicts are very good at keeping there addict life secret from people they dont want to know about it. for example i could come home to my parents and be high as balls,eyes blood shot,slurring my words,nodding out and convince my parents i was just tired. now you could say they were just idiots to believe it. when really it was just they didnt want to believe i was getting high. if it doesnt come directly out of the persons mouth that there getting high no one is gonna believe the things they hear or see. kayla is on the verge of being busted. its been going around for awhile now that shes being watched. so when she does finally get in trouble for being a dope house alot of people will feel real dumb. addicts are great at lying and convincing and conning, they could sell ice to an Eskimo. addiction takes control of people. they may have been the best person in the world at one point. some of the people i went to school with not even 10 years ago, are some of the biggest addicts in this county, people that did excellent in school, that had a great future ahead of them, wonderful families. the whole works.i would have never expected them to turn out this way. and if i hadnt been an addict at one point and did drugs with these people or got some for them or bought it off them, i prolly wouldnt believe they were doing drugs myself. people should really do some research on addiction.you would be amazed at the things people are capable of when it comes to being addicted. and if youve never had an addition you will never be able to fully understand
unknown

United States

#16 Feb 24, 2013
You sure know a lot about her business, was you a customer??
In hiding

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Mar 7, 2013
So, where is she hiding out these days?
megan

United States

#18 Mar 7, 2013
In hiding wrote:
So, where is she hiding out these days?
Laying somewhere with a needle in her arm is my guess.
unknown

Heath, OH

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Do you people have nothing better to do than talk bad about people all the time??
In hiding

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Mar 8, 2013
I just wondered where she's been hiding out since her supplier got busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is kurt with these days?? (May '15) 1 hr Kevin 28
Emily Davis/brad smith (Aug '13) 5 hr Mentioning 21
143 yard sale (Jun '11) 13 hr Cautious 4
mary engle (Nov '15) Mon Dirk 32
wild hogs seen on 143 (May '12) Mon It was mine 20
Red head from dollar general May 21 lewey 6
ryan hawthorn (Oct '15) May 20 Cameron 16

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance