Pomeroy PD asking for more trouble

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mephistopheles

Mason, WV

#1 Feb 16, 2013
most departments do not allow pictures of officers in uniform preforming acts of affection to be posted on social media(no matter which sex it's toward) why is this allowed by pomeroy pd? it seems very inappropriate, why is this being tolerated?
Jonsey

Middleport, OH

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Elaborate please....
nunya

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Go to Kyle Calendines Facebook and look for yourself!
officer

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Mephistopheles wrote:
most departments do not allow pictures of officers in uniform preforming acts of affection to be posted on social media(no matter which sex it's toward) why is this allowed by pomeroy pd? it seems very inappropriate, why is this being tolerated?
Why do you assume that? If you look at any officers face book you will see pictures of them with the significant others even there kids. I know I have some family pictures of my wife and kids with me in my uniform, even if I were to kiss my child or wife it wouldn't matter. You take this crap to far.
Mephistopheles

Mason, WV

#5 Feb 16, 2013
i'm not assuming anything it is the policy of most departments not to allow such things to be posted further more if you are an officer good job endangering your family of course why would i expect that department to do anything correctly when their boss goes on WSAZ and makes them look like a bunch of morons hell its probably ok in pomeroy to wear uniforms out drinking too.........
Just go

Delaware, OH

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Why don't you go ask the chief if it is against policy or not? I'm curious now myself, but I'm not going because I'm not a shit stirrer and well, his life isn't my business anyways.
nice pic

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Nice picture on your facebook there Kyle..but with your good looks can't you find a better looking domestic partner? And to whomever said it was agianst policy..can you back that up? I don't see anything wrong with sharing your life on a site that was designed to "share"....Get over it..America, Land of the Free, Home of the Gay...
Facts

Logan, OH

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Personally I think what Mary said, if she said it was way beyond wrong. BUT the whole county knows Proffitt isn't happy about the gay cop, and used this opporunity to set Mary up as PAYBACK for her firing him when she took office!
wow

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2013
PPD is a disgrace. Clean em out. Make Webster chief.
Jarhead

Gallipolis, OH

#10 Feb 17, 2013
wow wrote:
PPD is a disgrace. Clean em out. Make Webster chief.
"Make Webster Chief" Charlie Manson would be a better Chief ROFLMFAO. Get off those Drugs Man!!!!!!
What

Wilmington, OH

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Make Webster chief
really

Middleport, OH

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Webster chief why not ask Ronnie{STD}Spaun back as Chief. Webster as chief thats funny. fire them "all" the badge Queen and his lover and everybody get all new blood in PPD.
Mephistopheles

Mason, WV

#13 Feb 17, 2013
I'm embarrassed enough to say i live in this town, My sympathy to the employees of that department
Ponzetti

Marengo, OH

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Mephistopheles wrote:
I see knowing wrong with showing affection. At my age I have seen worse at the Mall than these two young men. This issue will soon be yesterday news and we will wonder what the big deal. I have know gays existed for the last sixty or more years. If you don't want to marry a gay person than you don't have anything to worry about. Why cant we spend our time making the world a better place than worry about the sex lives of others. We live in a diverse society and you may as well get out and meet the new folks in the community. It's a different world than I grew up in and I'm glad to still be here in this wonderful world.
David D

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Why are you on his Facebook?
offier

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Mephistopheles wrote:
i'm not assuming anything it is the policy of most departments not to allow such things to be posted further more if you are an officer good job endangering your family of course why would i expect that department to do anything correctly when their boss goes on WSAZ and makes them look like a bunch of morons hell its probably ok in pomeroy to wear uniforms out drinking too.........
Ok I see your a moron so I have to explain things to you with little words and in Meigs county vocabulary oh $hit I am sorry vocabulary is a big word...... My family is in no more danger than they are when I leave and drive home. If and when someone decides they want to harm me or my family they wont just search Facebook for me they would likely plan it out by following me places to see if I have a routine, then based on my every day actions they would plan such event. I do go home I could be followed there at which point a little surveillance and they have more information than a few pictures posted on Facebook so tell me where is the danger? should I not go home? I know its hard for you to understand this in that big head of yours with that little mind but its ok most people who read it see your an idiot! Departments do have policy's but show me one where you cant post any pictures of you or your family on your private social network page ooops sorry again (Facebook). I wont take any more of your time explain this as we see it took you all day to read or have it read to you, Thanks and have a nice day!!!!!!!!
officer

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Mephistopheles wrote:
I do have a simple question for you though, Why do you spend so much time stirring $hit and looking at the officers Facebook page? I wonder are you stalking him? Do you want him yourself? Are you jealous it isn't you in the pictures with him on his Facebook? Answer some of them questions for us! I honestly believe your either gay and in the closet or you have came out and your so ugly nobody wants you! Whatever the case may be he is a nice guy a good officer and does his job so drop it!
Mephistopheles

Mason, WV

#18 Feb 17, 2013
officer wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a simple question for you though, Why do you spend so much time stirring $hit and looking at the officers Facebook page? I wonder are you stalking him? Do you want him yourself? Are you jealous it isn't you in the pictures with him on his Facebook? Answer some of them questions for us! I honestly believe your either gay and in the closet or you have came out and your so ugly nobody wants you! Whatever the case may be he is a nice guy a good officer and does his job so drop it!
Actually, I'm quite happily married,however there is nothing wrong with being gay.This officers conduct and the police chief allowing it to continue are an embarrassment to the town. There is an expectation of professionalism that comes with being a public servant
Bob

Pomeroy, OH

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Mephistopheles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm quite happily married,however there is nothing wrong with being gay.This officers conduct and the police chief allowing it to continue are an embarrassment to the town. There is an expectation of professionalism that comes with being a public servant
So I guess you can be and accept being heterosexual so I guess Calendine cant be Gay and proud if he wants, show his partner like I do with my girlfriend? IDIOT!!
Bob

Pomeroy, OH

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Meigs County does have hundreds of Gay men and women alike. Does that mean we all should leave? Would you sell your car to a gay man if he too has the same cash as a straight man, I bet you would, Does it mean the money is gay too! Dumb -$$. I bet the car turns gay too! Would a store owner say, I will not sell your partner a gay shirt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Eakins (Nov '15) 1 hr Capone 22
Garnett Bonecutter 2 hr I got her now 5
Maple Lawn Brewery going under already? (Dec '16) 3 hr realist 40
Joe d Barnhart 3 hr realist 12
tessa thomas (Mar '11) Wed Wizard 15
Josh butcher. Wed Lose 8
Austin Lewis Tue Owes me 2

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance